It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen when Bush finds Oil in space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Know I am sure you all agree that invading Iraq was just for the oil and the Weapons of Mass Destruction were never there and that there are no terrorists in Iraq and Osama certainly isn't there -I realize the last 2 were just assumptions stupid people made, not what the Bush Administration publicly said (But I am sure they wanted the stupid people to think that)-

What will happen when we discover oil in space?

Here is what I think the future will result in when that happens.

We land on planet X, after discovering oil, the scientists will tell the government. The government will make sure this news isn't leaked to the public. They will get extremely excited over oil because that's how bush is and they will spend billions of our money on making rockets to get the oil.

What happens if there is LIFE on said planet?

Now this could be a few microrganisms or a civilized race of beings.
If it's the first, then we probably will never find out about them because while bush is in a frenzy trying to get the oil the scientists wont be able to find anything and even if they do they won't be able to tell anyone because we will probably KILL THE MIRCROORGANISMS while trying to get the oil which in the eyes of bush is more important than the microrganisms even though its not microorganisms are very important.

Now if it's a civilized race they could be like a tribe with noob technology or technology like ours or maybe even better. If they have noob technology do you know what will happen? They will probably be taken captive or labeled as terrorists or insurgents or SOME BS like they did in Iraq and they will be killed for the oil. If they are advanced then there will be a pretty big war and bush will piss off the aliens and they will want to attack Earth so that means either we are screwed or all the countries have to go fight aliens because bush wants oil which is total stupid and if we lose we will all die.

i hope we find oil but i hope bush doesnt find it and hes dead by then'

do u guys agree??

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We will deem aliens a terrorist, say they dont like our freedoms and say they will nuke us...

After that we will start the ass kicking of aliens in the name of Idiocracy.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ET-Qaida poses a threat to Amurica. We've received intelligence showing what appears to be some sort of super weapon, capable of destroying an entire planet. Also, we've found paper documents linking them to Al-Qaida.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CSOmwe

We're currently moving to a hydrogen-based (water-based) & fueled economy.

Whether the powers-that-be monopolize oil, hydrogen, water, food, survival or whatever -- their power will still need to be removed from them.

The only way to remove power from the 1% of the world that owns 99% of everything, is to divest them and redistribute their wealth equally to everyone in the world.

If oil WAS discovered in space, Bush would do the same thing he's doing right now ... monopolizing the heroin trade for the fed/bank of england/bundesbank central bank interlocking corporate directors -- who are the illuminati and universal enemies of love bringing about 2012 and world population elimination.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What would it matter if oil WERE discovered elsewhere in our solar system? Assuming that we could remotely harvest it, how would you get it to earth and how many million dollars a barrel would it cost to do so?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
it would be easy just put them in barrels like u said and transport them with rockets or just drop them over the ocean and boats will go get them or we could even make pumps to earth

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
By the time we're actually sending human expeditions to unknown planets I seriously doubt we'll have any need for oil and our current wells will have likely replenished if we did infact need any

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The only thing that i can see where we could gain something for humanity, would be to convince bush he had to o and see for himself in person, suit him up, launch the rocket or vehicle needed to get him there, launch him and his cronies who go with him, point the nose out into deep space fire the boosters, then switch off the damn radio and let him drift.

What a fantasy
oh i am so for Dubya joining the astronaut program, and before anyone screams he is too old, John Glenn did it right?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSOmwe
it would be easy just put them in barrels like u said and transport them with rockets or just drop them over the ocean and boats will go get them or we could even make pumps to earth

Uh huh, maybe we should just build a pipeline to Venus and save the cost of making all those barrels.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nothing. It will never happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If we find oil in space??? Then we do the only logical thing and declare space a terrorist state and bomb it. Yes, ladies and gentlemen...space is indeed a threat and we must bomb it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
By the time we're actually sending human expeditions to unknown planets I seriously doubt we'll have any need for oil and our current wells will have likely replenished if we did infact need any

Exactly.

By that time, we'll have a starfleet academy.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The oil wells don't replenish that fast. If we discovered oil in a few years when we probably will have like $1000 a barrel, I think it is very likely this could happen since there is not much progress in the way of a new power source.

top topics

join