It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honda's water-fueled tech unnecessary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have observed that Honda's new water-powered car relies on a technology which is both unnecessary, and I suspect that perhaps the complex design is solely because of it's difficulty to replicate.
Among few others, Stan Meyer's system was unique and efficient, he had the Pentagon interested though I suspect the 'interest' was feigned, similar to sending a high-ranking military scientist to study John Hutchison's work The Hutchison Effect

www.youtube.com...
, i.e. the USS Eldridge, which was a part of Tesla's genius during WWII when it's obvious they are familiar with it anyway. He may have had something there. This first youtube links are on Stanley Meyer, and then two on recent 'unknowns'. I am not even close to being an expert on this, but I am aware of inventions being stopped by 'national security' in the process of patenting Patrick Flanagan's Neurophone.

fusionanomaly.net...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Some new inventors:

www.youtube.com...

Here's one who broke the covalent bonds of H2O using radio waves:

www.youtube.com...

Here is an article on Stanley Meyers and his invention:

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

Stan Meyer was our technological savior. He said that America had become too dependent on oil and he wanted to change that. Although he had no formal education having quit high school, Stan Meyer was an inventive genius and his ideas were revolutionary. Using his amazing intellect for good rather than personal gain, he intended to help humanity. He wanted to free us from our enslavement to the Oil companies. He wanted to stop global warming. He was bound for the greatest glory that any person has ever known. He would have been the man who shattered humanity's oil dependency forever, ushering in a new dawn of prosperity, freedom, and hope for all except the greedy maniacal few who profit from selling oil and war.

His water powered car was better than an electric car because without numerous solar panels and plenty of sunlight they too must be charged by electricity produced ultimately from fossil fuels. Stan's car was far ahead of General Motors hydrogen car, which simply burned hydrogen stored in a fuel tank which had also been produced with power generated by fossil fuels.

Stan found a way of using only half an amp of electricity to fracture water molecules separating the oxygen and hydrogen on demand. As the hydrogen was produced it was burned creating combustion more powerful than gasoline, and water was the only significant exhaust emission. Stan Meyer's water engine technology could easily have been developed to power planes, ships, trains, and spacecraft, completely eliminating our need for oil.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Why is this in the survival forums? It really need to be moved to a forum that fits it better.

join