It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juseleeno Nobulega Da Roose - Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Juseleeno Nobulega Da Roose.

Is this guy real or some made up hoax?
If he’s real …what do you think of the ‘prophecies’?
Be sure to click the links and see the rest of them.

Xanga
Yahoo Question

Mr. Juseleeno Nobulega Da Roose is a 47 year old Brazilian. He claims to have started having visions of future events in dreams when he was a 9 year old child. Allegedly he has a very good track record (that’s what they all claim, isn’t it?) Included for our near future are huge earthquakes (dates ARE announced) and a problem with an asteroid. Also – most men on earth (who are left alive) will be sterile by 2050.

Predictions for 2008

● successful development of effective drugs for treatment of AIDS disease and Dengue fever

●18 of July: 8.1 earthquake in Philippines; thousands of people dead.

●Sept: terrorist attacks at the New York Empire State Building

●13 of Sept: Super-strong 9.1 earthquake in China; epicenter in Nanning and Hainan Island; also results in over 30 meters of tsunami costing millions of lives; likely to devastate Japan as well.

● 25th of Jan: an 8.9 mag earthquake in Kobe and Osaka, hundreds of thousands of people will be killed.

● Nov: another major earthquake will occur in Japan again, thousands of people dead.

● Economic crisis causes delays in payment of pension and insurance funds in Brazil; city and prison riots rampant.

● 24th of Aug: 8.9 mag earthquake in Istanbul of Turkey; the streets will be devastated.

MORE predictions at the links ..
(nothing about who will be elected POTUS … rats!)

When he is googled his name comes up with links in many languages. I guess this fella is widely known. I hadn’t heard of him until today.

edited to fix quote

[edit on 7/13/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
BTW .. the 2011 prediction about the Cancer cure causing a new virus that will kill millions of people .. that's straight out of 'I Am Legend'. It could be a rip off from the movie .. OR .. the movie could be based upon these prophecies or upon the knowledge that it will happen.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
To say I'm skeptical would be to understate it significantly...

But one never knows does one.

2050, huh? Oh, well...I'll be 87 yrs. old, I doubt I'll care, one way or another.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
These have very solid dates attached to them. If they are real then we will definately find out very soon. Prophecies rarely come with such solid dates like this. Usually the 'prophet' gives him/her self lots of wiggle room. This doesn't seem to be the case with Juseleeno Nobulega Da Roose.

(again - I know nothing about him. Today is the first I have heard of him)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

'tis true...don't often see dates so firmly predicted, guess we'll see.

One question though. How come it's always bad news, never good news. You know like the Seahawks winning the superbowl, or world peace breaking out everywhere...always doom and gloom. Makes for depressing reading...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
How come it's always bad news, never good news.

very true. I have no idea why that is. Good question.
Perhaps because life is a struggle and we all want to know
about the bad stuff that's coming in order to prepare???

Dunno. That's a guess.

that fake Sylvia Brown 'predicts' good stuff all the time. Of course, it never comes true. Not much of her stuff does. But if someone wanted happy predictions they could always read her junk.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
He is Fake..He said that a earthquake will come here in philippines today, There no earthquake..He is jerk

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

no earthquake here in the philippines ..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
As far as I'm aware, there was an earthquake today (saturday 19th) in Japan of about 6 ish magnitude, nothing in the phillippines.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I am from the Philippines and the news about his predicted magnitude 8 earthquake worried many of us. Many parents didn't send their kids to school because of fear but, no earthquake happened. Thank God.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well .. this guy totally missed the Swine Flu epidemic.

I think it's probably safe to cross this 'seer' off our watch lists ...

top topics

join