It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens coming up from the center of the earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So far, I've seen movies like "War of the Worlds" and "Indiana Jones and the temple of the crystal skulls". Both directed by Steven Spielberg and in both films the alien saucers/machines comes from under the earth, not space. They remain hidden underneath us. In the "Arrival" with Charlie Sheen, they also have a base underground. Many of the UFO sightings recently have been above the mountains or in the deserts where the UFO's seem to disappear into the ground or forest trees. So I wonder, what if SETI is looking up instead of down and perhaps the aliens are a race of humans who lived their lives underneath and having access to crystals and magnetic fields, and lava somehow created a new technology based on the center of the earth civilization? Maybe there are some metals and energies underneath the earth that we don't have access too? and perhaps their evolutionary advacement had to do with location and supression where their goal was to build a machine to break out from the undeground. just a theory, discuss.
Jedimiller

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just as a note, in War Of The Worlds the aliens actually come from space. Its just that their vehicles have been hidden in the earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
And in the Crystal Skulls, the aliens came from outer space as well but housed their vehicle in the ground.

And as another note, I felt like Crystal Skulls was largely ripped off of the information Graham Hancock presented in Fingerprints of the Gods....

[edit on 7/13/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Recently there's been sightings of USO's as well as the plethora of UFO sightings. USO's just discount that it's military craft, because we have absolutely no technology that can fly into the ocean, to depths of over 1,000 feet, and move like it's moving through air at 90 degree banked turns.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It is evident if you buy the whole alien thing (which you know I do)that there are several different types that frequent our planet, our shared planet I should say.

There are bases underground, hidden in mountains, under the oceans, walking among people, dimensional frequencies coexisting, parallel lines, worm holes, gates, portal's, the bush as well as in outer space.

You know I am getting to the point where I am getting more interested in having disclosure of "Our" technology than theirs.

Once they come clean with what we have to contribute and our capabilities, then space will be a more welcome reality for most.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Im sure you know about the Hollow Earth theory?

The theory that inside our Planet, there are caverns that are so huge, you could actually fly a jumbo jet through them (if the openings where large enough)

Some caverns are so big ive seen people just sit down where they where standing because of the shock and awe of it all.

Hollow Earth theory also covers stories of people who claim they have wandered into the inside of the earth whilst exploring the polar regions, they talk of a race of beings that have been down there longer than Humans have been up here.

Hollow Earth

Now im not saying it is true, i just find the whole subject matter fascinating,
being a Geologist thats no surprise, ive been lucky enough to visit some incredible places in south America that made me feel so insignificant and small.

I suppose seeing some of the places i have, then it is certainly possible if not probable that there are places inside our earth, where you could perhaps fit the whole of NYC inside,(adjusting for height and shape) volume wise, and if places like that exist, then why not a form of humanoid race? after all wher does big foot go? and the yeti? people have often reported UFOs vanishing inside of mountains or seeming to disappear into the ground, even under the Oceans there has to be access to places and under seabed caverns and sink holes.

There are types of sinkholes under the ocean big enough to swallow the biggest of nuclear submarines, in fact it is one of the dangers of the seas, because some of these sink holes are full of fresh water, which can be a problem for ocean going subs, because of the density of the water, causing them to suddenly fall, almost like an airplane hitting an airpocket and dropping a few thousand feet in a few seconds, but for a submarine obviously the drop wouldnt be so quick,

I would like to add, i dont know of any submarine that has had a problem with these sinkholes, and that not all sinkholes in the oceans are full of fresh water, the freshwater comes from underground systems just like on dry land, where water is pushed out into the sinkholes from undergrund rivers and aquifers.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Yep I go with the theory. Loads of UFOs are seen entering the water, or near to it. UFO Orbs are seen around the Great Lakes in the US and various similar places in Britain. It makes sense that life can struggle, survive and further itself in the harshest of environments, why does it only occur on a tiny thin layer of our planet? It probably exists a hundred mies up and a hundred miles down. As a side note I met this ex US radar operator, OK it may have been a bit of bull but he seemed quite honest and careful with his response, when I asked him what he knew about UFOs. He said "I am not authorised to tell you anything, what I can say is they aren't from out there, they're from within here." Always stayed with me that reply.

new topics

top topics

join