It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
OK people. Here is your chance for shameless self promotion.

What is you favorite thread that you have authored?
You dont have to but it would help if you gave a breif summary, maybe the Opening Post (Or and excerpt if it is a long one) and the link to it.

Lets go!
Ant

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi VIKINGANT. This was my favorite thread and generated the most interest out of all of my other (yes, some quite lame) threads. This was fun getting to know the other members. And I think that's generally true, for me anyways, I enjoy the threads with which I can get to know the others a little better.

Are you on that @%! website again?

I love ATS and spend a great deal of time here and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard, “Are you on that damn website again?”. So I started thinking about those closest to us and what they think about all of the time we spend on ATS. Especially those of you who spend a great deal of time here, not mentioning any names of course, but you know who you are.

Are your friends and family really cool with it? Do they miss you? Do they feel left out and ignored? Have you gotten really good at hiding the fact that you’re on ATS? You, know, like when you hear them come in the back door, you jump up out of your chair and run to the sink like you’ve been doing dishes the whole time? Or have you gained the ability to do an entire day’s work in about 20 minutes when you look up at the clock and realize that everyone will be home in 30 minutes? I call that “ Oh, SH** “ cleaning......

And I'll admit it. Sometimes when I'm bored I like to go back through ats and read some old threads. Not just the ones I have authored, there are very few of those that I would revisit, but threads that maybe made me laugh or picked me up out of a crappy mood.

Nice thread VIKING.

Rush

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
For all I know, this poor cow may still be behind bars. The "free the cow now" initiative never really took off. She was arrested in August 2005. If anyone knows anything about this cow, please let us know.

Cow Arrested In Colombia And Put In Jail

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Every thread I make, duh.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Military convoy brought to a halt by big speedo

If nothing else just for the title alone.

(chuckle)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thanks Rush,
I can so relate to it as you saw.

Since this is a thread about shameless self promotion, you might also like the follow up thread to this “I wish I wrote that”

I think that yours has just become one of my “I wish I wrote that” threads.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I guess I should add a favorite here too.
I have always had a bit of a soft spot for Santa and Anunnaki which was my third ever thread I made for a bit of a stir. Not overly popular but I enjoyed it.

Other favorites are subtly and descretely hidden within my signature. It a bit of a pot luck thing though.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
I have always had a bit of a soft spot for Santa and Anunnaki which was my third ever thread I made for a bit of a stir. Not overly popular but I enjoyed it.

LMAO, Viking. That one was hilarious.

Rush

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I guess I "had a GREAT day" then huh?
Thanks Rush. I'm glad somebody liked it....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I was recently reminded of a thread I had almost forgotten about. I quite enjoyed the irony of it as did the person that reminded me. It is simply titled Do not read this thread!!
I hope you like it too.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by VIKINGANT]

top topics

join