It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do YOU care what JESUS looked like???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
on my time here on ATS ive been seeing MANY posts about Jesus being black/white/tan/etc.

who cares what he looked like!!! why are you people so concerned about what he looked like??? its NOT important. what IS important is His teaching/rules/etc.

IF Jesus was black, would YOU hate him???
IF Jesus had a deformation like a 3rd eye, would YOU hate him???

what he looks like is NOT AT ALL relevant to the VERY important messages He had for us...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Did this thought need a whole new thread? Or could you have replied to one of the threads about what Jesus might have looked like...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
it just doesnt matter
do we love jesus
do we love god
thats what matters

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah, i'm pretty damn tired of all these posts about Jesus's race. I say it should end tonight.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Yeah, i'm pretty damn tired of all these posts about Jesus's race. I say it should end tonight.

I totally agree, its time to take back what is ours, lets have all jesus threads locked down by midnight tonight.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know that Jesus' colour is important to some people, but that is their prerogative. I accept Jesus whatever his skin tone. To me, it is his message that is important.

( Just had to get that out before lockdown
)

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
IF Christians REALY care about what the color of Jesus is and they are racist (because they were taught all their life that He was white, cuz of the English artists during the Crusades
) then THAT is agiant their religion and they are NOT Catholic...

for example: i am Christian and i REALY hate Jesus if he was BLACK then that would be against my Christian religion...

what the heck are people thinking???

ET3

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If I remember it right, Jesus was of the ET races before he came to earth and became a human. I still find that pretty amazing.

Just my thought before lockdown.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Dude lockdown is just something I proposed I dont think its gonna happen.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
its NOT important (Jesus' looks AND origin's)

His TEACHINGS are important...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't really care, either, what "colour" he was. He was one of the most awesomest people to ever walk the Earth. His messages were good, and we can still feel those messages today.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
my point exactly!!!

GOOD...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
on my time here on ATS ive been seeing MANY posts about Jesus being black/white/tan/etc.

who cares what he looked like!!! why are you people so concerned about what he looked like??? its NOT important. what IS important is His teaching/rules/etc.

IF Jesus was black, would YOU hate him???
IF Jesus had a deformation like a 3rd eye, would YOU hate him???

what he looks like is NOT AT ALL relevant to the VERY important messages He had for us...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

then why did you start this thread?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
that link was a THEORY of mine...

i dont REALLY believe that stuff...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I know that Jesus' colour is important to some people, but that is their prerogative. I accept Jesus whatever his skin tone. To me, it is his message that is important.

( Just had to get that out before lockdown
)

I couldn't agree more. Well said... no shut the hell up about his damn colour! Obviously you care more about his appearance then the message he was trying to convey.

I'm sure he would be pretty pissed off at alot of you if he was around now. Trying to get the message out and all people care about is what he looked like...

tisk tisk..
Not angry just messin with ya.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
As far as im concerned, it wont make a difference to how he looks.

As long as you believe is right, then go for it.

just dont drag other people into the matters.

CATFISH

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Jesus doesn't look like:

1. Cthulhu

2. Raistlin Majere (although it would be cool)

3. That one actor from Deperado, Fargo, and...ummm... it was a recent one... know who I'm talking about? Good actor, but skinny and kind of... homely looking?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
Jesus doesn't look like:

1. Cthulhu

2. Raistlin Majere (although it would be cool)

3. That one actor from Deperado, Fargo, and...ummm... it was a recent one... know who I'm talking about? Good actor, but skinny and kind of... homely looking?

Do you mean steve buscemi.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Not too good with actor names... but Buscemi does sound familiar.

Now, don't get me wrong, Jesus' words were important, not the figure... but, man... if any of those three had been the Messiah, I don't think anyone would be Catholic or whatever today.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am not religious, but I do not care what Jesus looked like. All that matters is how Jesus acted. I wish it was not such a big deal to people. People should just drop the whole thing about what Jesus looked like.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join