It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The White People"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
i agree here. i mean if something that could be seen blatantly in the night time would not try to kill or abduct. but on the other hand, if a moth gets too close to a flame, it can get its wings singed

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Check this out:
Faceless

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Soulstone]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I live in Chicago and grew up in the burbs of chicago. i know exactly what you're talking about. I saw them when I was about ten or so a few times. You didnt feel threatened... I felt horribly threatened (but then again I was also ten). I usually just browse on this site... but your post caught my eye and I was actually afraid of what you'd write. And it seems you've seen what I've seen. It has scared me for thirteen years.

At least I know someone else has seen it now.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Was this what you saw? This particular picture is of human-alien interaction, it is also caused by dimensional doorways and time portals.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
You can find white people virtually anywhere there is alot of money, best way to locate more of us is to get a job or go to the bank... you can always find white people at the bank
[edit on 13-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

you forgot the stock market.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I had left that one piece of information out, so that I would have a place to hide safe among my White People where no one would know to find me.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

ur hillarious

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
we?are you saying you are a white person?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
so you are saying your a white person if so y do u people randomly come out of nowhere and stare at people

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join