It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The White People"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Floaters are real, ameoba and other harmless critters that ocassionaly trapse across your retina...

a good saline solution will reduce them

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That was so funny... Thankyou for that. Awsome. Now, i have a confession to make, to all of ATS: I too, am a magical, mythical... white person!!!! (Isn't it horrible! Yes! I'm admitting it! I've been keeping my alternate existance a conspiracy!)

Seriously, OP, is there any chance you could at least draw what you saw?
You have my curiosity. I want to know if they look at all like shadows (which can also be white~Gasp
~ among other colors.) I want to know if they look the same. So is there any chance you could make a drawing?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That was so funny... Thankyou for that. Awsome. Now, i have a confession to make, to all of ATS: I too, am a magical, mythical... white person!!!! (Isn't it horrible! Yes! I'm admitting it! I've been keeping my alternate existance a conspiracy!)

Seriously, OP, is there any chance you could at least draw what you saw?
You have my curiosity. I want to know if they look at all like shadows (which can also be white~Gasp
~ among other colors.) I want to know if they look the same. So is there any chance you could make a drawing?

These are some really really horrible sketches and I'm sorry if they don't really give the idea but I did my best lol

The Forest

Quick sketch

[edit on 15-7-2008 by HybridSoldier]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Floaters are real, ameoba and other harmless critters that ocassionaly trapse across your retina...

Actually, floaters are neither amoeba nor other types of "critters", although they are similar in appearance. They are just clumps of cells within the eye's vitreous gel (which sounds gross, now that I write it down).

Anyway, to get to the point, I'm not sure if I was unclear in my previous post, but I'm clarifying that I'm aware that floaters are "real", not some sort of paranormal phenomenon!
I was trying to point out that one of these drifting through my line of sight sometimes tricks me into thinking something was moving past me in the room. It's easier to recognize them for what they are against a clear background, but less so in a busier setting. Does that make sense? I was just thinking that if they've tricked me before, maybe the same thing has happened to the OP.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

a good saline solution will reduce them

i am white, and you my friend are giving away too many secrets. for the last few years, i have been trying to blend in because there are hardly any of us left. so this is what i have done.

i no longer hold doors open for other people when entering a building, they look at me strangely and never say thank you...a dead give-away

i now speak very little when out in public, my grammer and lack of curse words are another dead give-away

when out in public, i have had to keep my shirt tail out of my pants, because if i had them tucked in, it would reveal that i have my pants actually pulled up to my waist and a belt to hold them on.

when out in public, i try to speak as loudly as possible when i have to address people, this is done by non-whites and again i'm trying to blend in.

when driving, if a non-white pulls up beside me, i immediately switch the radio to hip-hop and turn up the volume as loud as possible, this seems to calm the non-whites down.

never smile at a non-white women out in public, they, along with any other non-white men in the vicinity, think you want to have sex with them.

never approach or talk to their children in any matter, they will assume you are a pedophile.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I know most of the posts in this thread are making fun. I have to say I laughed quite a bit, but I think if we don't get back on topic someone will cross a line pretty soon. It is getting close to that point, imo.

So, OP. How goes the quest for some pics? I admit I have never heard of this, but I am interested.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yea I kinda figured they were jokes. I figured by coming to a sight like this and sharing my story that people would be serious, but guess not.

And as far as the pictures go no luck. I haven't seen them at all

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HybridSoldier

You just did those on paint. How close did you say you were to them? Did they have the shapes of eyes/nose/mouth but no eyes/nose/mouth? And did they have hands and feet? And, did they have much dimension? (Sometimes shadows appear to be 2D, people say.)

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Levita]
Edited for clumsiness
Edited for forgetfulness

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita

You just did those on paint. How close did you say you were to them? Did they have the shapes of eyes/nose/mouth but no eyes/nose/mouth? And did they have hands and feet? And, did they have much dimension? (Sometimes shadows appear to be 2D, people say.)

They had no features or dimensions at all, it was like they were 2D. And probably the farthest I've been from them is 50 feet. And they always stood kinda slanted like that and looked like they were wearing a helmet or something.

Edited for clumsiness
Edited for forgetfulness

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

...huh?
What happened? What's going on here?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Oh sorry I did the reply wrong lol, this is what I said;

They had no features or dimensions at all, it was like they were 2D. And probably the farthest I've been from them is 50 feet. And they always stood kinda slanted like that and looked like they were wearing a helmet or something.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Your post was actually interesting, althou some pictures would be great as some sort of evidence yeah.

I see a lot of people are making fun here, witch I just find immature in some way, because - like you said - when you post some personal encounters like this you expect people to take you seriously.
ofcourse the posebility of people coming here to post false encounters and such is quite high, but in my opinion I trust everyone until the opposit is proven since it's hard to tell the difference.

But, there are someone that are obviously hoax posts also thou.

Anyways, I liked this post, try getting some pics next time if you get the chance!

[edit on 21-7-2008 by TopSecretArea]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
well, first off on behalf of humanity, i apologize for uneducated skeptical remarks rather than educated ones. the occurance of one of these white people, might have something to do with shadow people as others may have stated. like there is a shadow there is light as nature explains to us every day. have you ever heard the theory that ghosts absorb electrical energy? well hypothetical thinking has led me to believe that said white people as you put it are indeed ghosts that have found an electrical source to absorb hence the glowing. since shadow people have brought feelings of dread and fear, this one has brought excitement amongst misunderstanding. if you make contact with one of these white people, one of a few things may happen:
1. electric shock
2. euphoria and possible warm fuzzy feelings
3. it's another one of those rascally government experiments.
4. its a glow in the dark chupacabra and you need to evade but don't run because they can catch up to you

you can rule out three and four if you want!

but i indeed urge you to greet them. perhaps something along the lines of: "you lost or need help?" that usually gets any bipedal humanoid answering unless they are deaf.
all in all, just see if you can communicate with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

They're not human. Why is it things like this, with no bleeping FACE, can be called that? Your remark goes along the lines that they are light, and so they are of course automatically good. This is a common notion. And it is the farthest thing from universally true as it has been taken.
I can't state my continued theory- of course- as fact, but there are the similarities:
~No face. The only thing seen on shadows, occasionally, are the eyes. The face can be deformed or with minor shape- if discernable- but withouut the features.
~The 2D-esque effect. It is sometimes used to describe shadows. But they are not actually 2D. It may be the way our eyes see them, or they could be -how should i put it- 2.5D; that sounds awful, i know, but it is unlikely for any sort of sentient being to be completely 2 dimensional. Even if they had abosolutely no intelligence at all- though they can be pretty dumb- i would think it impossible for them to be 2D. Because they move through space- whether in this reality, or the astral- things other than paper- what animals are 2D? Plants aren't, and their leaves- though thin, are leaves really completely flat? Where is that found in nature? Even if they never were part of nature- as they really were never alive- i would not put too much stock in the idea.
~Anyway~Along with the obvious form similarities of form, no one comments on the helmet. Why? I will. Black and sometimes blue types have hoods and fedora-like hat shapes on their heads. They come, as i often say, in a variety of forms and colors, with different features. I would like to ask one last question though: (though it's not likely to change my take on this...) They weren't really that much like stick figures...were they?
Shadows can appear 2.5 D as i put it, but they aren't stick figures. They have some proverbial meat on their hypothetical but possibly nonexistent bones. Actually, another: did they have feet/ hands?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
how do you mean dumb? is this in terms of m.o. or relevance?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I really find this topic to be complete nonsense. Why has no one else heard of them? Why are there no other sightings or pictures?

Or if you are telling the truth, this would fit what it is.

www.docostume.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
umm there are. read it again, pay attention, have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Whether there are or not I can't take this seriously. Just my personal opinion. He talks of these people yet gives no answer as to how a creature like this would even breathe without facial features. My guess, is if the OP isn't lying it was just someone in one of those costumes. Why wouldn't it be? Why does it have to be supernatural. I will tell you why, because you want it to be!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Soulstone]

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Thanks, for posting all of this information, sir. I appreciate your time and effort.

I have a small theory.

They are alien "observers", so they're trying to hide. Maybe, in the presence of certain "atmospheric conditions" (such as gas-leaks or gas-emissions from natural trapped underground) their cloaking doesn't work as well. It fluoresces the air. Perhaps they choose these areas, naturally, because these areas "smell" like home; that is, that these areas closely resemble the atmosphere of their home planet - a swampy forested area with lots of gasses from decay?

If you really want to see who they are, get your camera out, and start filming. Once you're on-record, say clearly, "I mean you no harm. I see you. Would you show yourselves and state your intention?"

Furthermore, you can offer to help them, but you better be prepared to ACTUALLY HELP these ALIENS. DO NOT inform the police otherwise men-in-black will surely show up as soon as they know of this, trap these beings, torture them for information, and eventually kill them.

If you can't handle all of that drama, I simply recommend getting GOOD video, not your phone, but an actual video recorder of some kind, even if you have to buy it, and return it within a week.

Cheers and Liberty,

[edit on 26-8-2008 by dnbaudio]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Did they appear to be "hunching" over, rather than slanting? Did they have legs like a dog? Did they carry their arms slightly bent with the hands dangling down from the wrist? Were their heads longer, rather than rounder? Do they move smoothly, the way that cats move when nervous? That is, quick precise movements, quickly accelerating and decelerating?

If those above mentioned things are true, then you are lucky, because those suckers are RARE, and they're not violent (toward humans), they're curious.

They are carnivores, though, and should be assumed to be capable of incredible feats of strength, dexterity, and perception. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure they only eat non-sentient prey. This is why you don't feel fear. They "block" it, telepathically, in their "prey". Which why they're such good observers, they "hunt" us for information. They're scientists.

Good luck,

[edit on 26-8-2008 by dnbaudio]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join