It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The White People"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I'm a hybrid then, possibly a descendant of Christopher Walken as my friends call me the "Lord of Dance." Plus I'm pretty good with the handshake thing to. Come on now, show some love.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I think you should be carrying a camera around with you by now. Get some photos pronto...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now, now, people. There is a perfectly rational explanation for all this.

OP clearly took '___'.

Lol, kidding, buddy. Sounds very weird.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

that was one of the funniest posts I ever read here or any place else for that matter....spit my coffee right up my nose on that one..

but seriously to the OP: I have a friend who sees something very similar to what you have described...I believe him because he is NOT one who is given to extreme flights of imagination, he's very down to earth, practical, non woo-woo sort of guy..He calls these beings the "watchers" which he named them because all they do is observe from what he can tell...He too feels no fear when they appear so he has simply come to accept their presence...odd, eh?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So...
the white people are like shadow people, but white instead of dark black?
Are they transparent, opaque, or translucent?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
You're all nuts.

HAHAHA...This thread as well as a couple of posters in this thread kill me. I laughed my ass off.

Fn..great read!

Na just joking, no idea what they could be.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No nothing seemed odd about the shapes of there head. And I seen them at night everytime.

Umm... then how come you have not been inclined... inspired to take a few photos with a camera that somebody must have?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I remember a thread on here a while ago regarding these light beings so I decided to do a search on the subject & found this post about some light beings that were interested in a lecture in Roswell.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Kind of sounds similar to your description.

Also here is a C2C radio show discussing these light beings.

Interesting post, I also read that these beings are seen a lot at sights of natural disasters. Did you see the light beings before or after the local natural disaster your town experienced?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hello, I would just like to ask a couple of questions. First I should say that it is hard for me to really take at face value something that someone says without any evidence like a picture, but this is a place of open discussion and defiantly allows for people to relay their experiences without fear of persecution. What is the living situation of the place where your friend lives? surrounded by forest? many other houses close by? what kind of things are you doing on the nights that you have seen these things? are you using alcohol or narcotics in conjunction with these experiences? are the circumstances between the sightings similar, in that it may occur every Saturday night or does it matter what nights you have seen them ie once on Tuesday night once on Sunday. Just a couple things that might help clarify the total experience.

He lives in the middle of town and just next to his house is just a patch of woods. I'm not doing anything odd on the nights I see them neither, just the same ol ol I do everyday. And no I'm not using any kind of drugs or drinking. I've never done drugs in my life actually. The nights I see them on are just random, no patterns. The only routine thing is them observing me then leaving.

If you need to know more then keep asking.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti

that was one of the funniest posts I ever read here or any place else for that matter....spit my coffee right up my nose on that one..

but seriously to the OP: I have a friend who sees something very similar to what you have described...I believe him because he is NOT one who is given to extreme flights of imagination, he's very down to earth, practical, non woo-woo sort of guy..He calls these beings the "watchers" which he named them because all they do is observe from what he can tell...He too feels no fear when they appear so he has simply come to accept their presence...odd, eh?

I'm a very rational, down to earth, smart person myself. I'm not really into this sorta thing and I was about not even going to post my story because I doubt myself on it to so much. I just want you guys to trust me that I'm not making this up.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by astronomine
No nothing seemed odd about the shapes of there head. And I seen them at night everytime.

Umm... then how come you have not been inclined... inspired to take a few photos with a camera that somebody must have?

Well I usually just don't carry a camera around with me randomly lol. But now that you guys are wanting photo's I'm going to try.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter3113
So...
the white people are like shadow people, but white instead of dark black?
Are they transparent, opaque, or translucent?

There opaque, you cant see through them at all

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"On February 5, 2008, Gassville was devastated by a tornado. The town was sealed off, due to the possibility of gas leaks causing an explosion."

Found this about the history of this location. These could be residual beings attempting to reach out after a tragic event.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti

Well since it was enjoyed I will elaborate further on the Mysterious White People In hopes the OP can locate some and once and for all prove thier existance.

As I stated I am a White Person, you probably don't believe this but it is true, I live in the United States but remain hidden most of the time, some days it feels like I am the only white person left on Earth as most of us socialize only via the Internet nowadays but this is not true for I do in fact sometimes gather with others of my kind for secret meetings.

These meetings take place in parks you can identify by the fact that they have little holes scattered around them. These parks are our meeting places and in fact our whole society revolves around parks like this. The parks are gaurded and you will be asked why you wish to enter them if you respond with the secret word "Golf" and donate money to appease the White People you can enter our "Golf Courses" But being non White you will still never be allowed into the sacred "Golf Club"

Only one non white person has been allowed into our hidden world of "Golfers" that meets beneath the "Golf Club" His name is Tiger Woods, Tiger Woods however will never talk as he has married into our species and sworn an oath of silence knowing if he reveals the "Golf Secrets" of the White People to any one he will pay with his life. However if anyone should discover the secrets of "Golf" on their own as the great Tiger Woods has he would surely be accepted among our kind.

If you wish to lure a White person out of hiding there are more foods other than Fondue and Crackers you can use as bait, our diet is a strange one is largely responsable for our pale skin tone as 90% of the foods we eat contain the "White Pigment" that gives us our unusual color

These foods are
White bread (a rare tasteless dough fortified with special vitamins) Mayonaise (made from the whites of eggs)
Cows Milk ( specially prepared with vital hormones added)
Vanilla ( a sweet substance which is an aphrodesiac among white people only)
Cauliflower ( an albino form of Brocolli which grows only in deep subteranean caverns)
White Fish ( a rare species of fish which is fed to our brain caste, a small sub group of us who make all our decisions, these White people are called called Jews)
White Wine (Taken in large amounts is known to produce very "non white behavior")

Although we can digest other foods virtually every recipie we have contains at least one of the above ingredients to assure we stay as white as possible to assure our "White Power" which is a secret I can never share with a human least I be stripped of my "White Privleges" also a secret I simply can not share.

It is a known fact that white people love women who wear their hair with bangs that hang straight down.

I must warn you, some of our kind sometimes disguise ourselves and hide within your society, they practice a ritual which involves drinking copious amounts of Red Wine and basking in the Sun at the brightest hours of the day, if done correctly these White People will for short periods of time be able to pass as ordinary humans

There are ways to spot these White people, many of whom have assumed high ranking positions in your society,

First they will develop lizard like skin which is a sure sign you are dealing with a disguised White person.

Second they will still have a fondness for money, not just spending it but hordeing it, if you know any people that always seem to have a few extra bucks when they need it, it is very likely they are disguised White People

Third the surest way to identify a disguised White Person is an absolute refusal to either Drink Malt Liquer or Smoke Menthol Cigarettes both of which are extremely toxic to the White Persons Physiology

There are only around 30,000 White People on Earth, most of whom hide in the northern hemisphere, there is however a rumor I have not substantiated of a Great Island called OZ hidden in the South Pacific where The Whitest people of all live freely in great numbers, the Island is protected by Great White Sharks that keep tourists away and legend says that flying south for 15 hrs and following a rainbow is the only way to reach this land of OZ the controlling branch of our species the Jews it is rumored are not allowed in OZ and they work us White people mercilessly by having taken ownership of all our "Golf Clubs" The story of How we first allowed Jews into the "Golf Club" is long and sad and frightening and not for a public forum, there are only 13 Jews I know of alive in the world.

Sadly, I can no longer walk through the airport because security has been informed of us and the airport people are trained to look for White People, xray machines have been set up and being sensitive to sunlight a White person will actually explode if exposed to xrays, I fear I shall never reach this land of OZ where I am told White People walk freely and the rivers are made of Fosters lager and the streets are paved with hardened blocks of Vanilla

I have spoken way too much the punishment for which could be severe, for revealing too much the other White people might go as far as to deny me my Hedge fund which is a special way White People make money come from what you would call Magic

I give you these few clues, secret words that will help you unravel the code to find us: Good Luck, The Truth is out there.

Prada, Saks, Tennis, Waltz, Guitar, Brie, Kilt, Thor, Iceland, Platinum, Prozac, Sunscreen, Tom Cruise, Ikea, Hockey, Dick Cheeny, Powder, Oklahoma, Yale, Statistics, Microbrewery, Snowboarding, Rugby, Bottled Water, Grammer, Sweaters, Rockabilly, Sex Ed, Sushi, Vitamins, Marathon, Guilt, Rodeo, Theater, Show Tunes, 911, Power Windows, Yoga

Be careful what you seek, learn these words unravel the code you will surely find White People, but sometimes what you wish for leads to things you may wish you never knew

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well I've always called them "light people". I used to see one every morning when I was a child. I've also had dream visions where I've met them, and in that place I was also one of them. Coming back to this life after being in that realm feels like dying. Also, another thing is I can be there for what feels like weeks, but only seconds pass here.

I don't remember any details from my meetings with them, but I do remember the feeling that everything is going according to plan, despite how screwed up the world can be.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
One last set of advice, in case you find yourself under attack or pusued by White People this is a list of ways you can thwart them and escape unharmed.

Remember the strange ways of White People are hard to understand, at any given moment a White person is liable to "Freak Out" of a seemingly harmless statement or action, remember this list and use it wisely in the event you accidently "Freak a White person Out"

"Freaking Out" is identified by several charecteristics, a sharp increase in the pitch of voice, unusual use of rapid spastic hand gestures, an verbal and psychic assault designed to lower self esteem and last the Calling of thier warrior Caste "The Police"

The Police represent only 5% of White People, while most White People are absolutely harmless aside from Mental based attacks, these White People are infused with massive White Power and Rule over all the other White People

A Police Man can contro the actions of Hundreds of other White People with simple commands like FREEZE and SHOWS OVER, the excpect these command words to work on all humanoids and becoem highly enraged if they do not acting with extreme violence all of which is usually directed at "shoving something up an ass" which only Police do, this could be any object a boot, a "night stick" a weapon speciffically designed for Non Whites or even a Bottle of Booze

An Enraged White Police Man is very dangerous, they have a magical ability stemming from their "White power" to summon others of thier kind in infinite numbers, it's thought since more of them seem to appear than there are actual "white people" at times that they have the ability using advanced physics of being in multiple locations at one time.

It is impossible to defeat The Police, only by following these proven methods can you survive if you accidently "Freak Out" a White Person

1: Run into a Movie theater, this is more stimulus than a white person can handle, further, even a Police Man will not disturb a Movie, it is somehow sacred to the White People that a Movie go undisturbed, this is holy to us, it is considered hallowed ground. Resist the urge to talk loudly this will only agitate the White people further and they will wait outside until the Movie ends, sit down quietly and the Police will go away

2: Carry a Book at all time or a laptop, if a White Person freaks out... either turn on your Laptop which draws them into a trance like moth to a flame... try going to Macys.com and mentioning a sale... it will be hours before the white person can free themslef from the hypnotic effect the laptop has on them. The Book, makes you invisable, simply holding a book to your face like your reading allows you to disguise yourself, essentially becoming invisable to white people who do not believe any other humanoids can read.

3: removing your bling will confuse a white person entirely... this includes gold teeth caps, if you remove your bling and throw it one way and run the other you will overload the White persons decision making process because we have a built in command that requires us to horde money put their by our Jew masters, this will short circut the freakout process

4: With that said if a White person is freaking out and you have no bling, you simply hand the a sum of money in excess of 20.00 and say "Thank You for Your Help" The White Person will uncontrolably smile thank You back and walk away

5: Do something Athletic, this is a sure way to calm down a White Person, White People have long ago evolved past Human Sports but are still fascinated by them, if you have "Freaked Out" a White Person simply start doing any kind of Rhythmic related sports rutine, throwing a ball against a wall and catching it repeatedly is always a sure winner, they have no conception that it is innapropriate for ordinary humans to play ball in certain places, you could set up a basketball hoop in a bank and if you can dunk your friend could steal from the vault and no White Person would notice (unless there is a Jew present)

6: Read aloud from the Bible, White People Fear G-d as our "White Power" is derived not from the Devil but another source entirely out of normal human conciousness called "G-d Complex" White People are continuously afraid that our G-d Complex will anger G-d and he will take away our "White Power" Reading aloud from the Bible anywhere will stop White people in thier tracks, (except for Jews)

7: The words "I'll be right back with your consilation prize" will stop a white person cold, simply say these words and run, explaining this is difficult, White People are "Entitled to things" in White Society, we will always fall for this one...

8: If you wear a David Hasselhoff mask many White People will simply follow you anywhere you go, you could walk them all into a broom closet, or you could walk them off a cliff if you choose.

9: The Music from "The Benny Hill Show" will throw white people into an Orgy, simply humm along the tune and the males will start chasing the females all over the place and the females will run in mock ritual only to finally allow themselves to be caught and mate with the first male that reaches them regardless of age or attractiveness

10: Throw out random Monty Python lines in an odd voice and bad accent and they will all start giggling and attempt to mimic the lines, eventually they will reach the line "we are the knights that say nyeeeeigh" and will spend hrs repeating this one... at this point you can slip quietly away

Remember these rules wisely... and this l;ast one is the most important, you can make a White person care about humans only by quoting a being called Yoda, the words of Yoda trigger empathy in White people for other human beings so study the words of Yoda...

and good luck

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We are also the only sentient race that can tolerate Barry Manilows Music

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We are also the only sentient race that can tolerate Barry Manilows Music

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That is interesting... I have a question, and it might be a long shot. But have you heard of floaters?

Wikipedia

As I've grown older (relatively speaking), and with the loss of sleep that comes with parenthood, I've experienced more of these floaters. There was a time when I only noticed them if I was gazing at a clear blue sky, but now they are so prevalent that sometimes I am SURE I'm mistaking them for other things. For example, there have been times when I've thought I saw someone walking past a doorway in my home, and afterwards I thought maybe it was just a trick caused by floaters?

...Or maybe I'm just desperately trying to debunk genuine personal sightings!...

So what I guess I'm asking is this: when you see these "white people", does it seem to happen in passing, or from a distance, or very briefly? Is there a chance that you're really just seeing something that's IN your eyes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join