It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The White People"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
As the title says this is about something I've seen quiet a few times. I call them "The White People". I call them this because every time I see them there just a plain white outline of a body. They don't glow but their bright. They have no facial features or there body isn't really toned either. There kinda tall and skinny.

I've seen these things while walking around town on several occasions. The first time I seen them I was walking back home from a friends house late at night. I looked over next to me in the woods and I seen about 7 or 8 just standing there. We stared at each other for a awhile and eventually they walked off into the woods. The second time I seen them was when I was again walking back home from a friends house. I was about to cross the street when I see just one of them standing on the other side. A car passed by and it disappeared. By all these encounters I never once felt frightened at all by them. Whats weird too is that my friend that I told who I thought I could trust about it and not laugh did. I told him about it and he laughed and laughed and thought I was just seeing things or going crazy. But one night he called me up sounding terrified. He had just told me he had seen one walking home. He now believes me.

Anyways I was just curious if any of you guys had an insight on what this could be?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If these are sighted so many times, why are there no photos?

The way you describe it sounds like a light being. Kinda like those aliens in the movie Cocoon.

Where they opaque or transparent?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Light being? Sounds like a shadow to me. Did any of them have an odd shape to their heads? And when do you usually see them, if you hadn't told that? At night?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara
If these are sighted so many times, why are there no photos?

The way you describe it sounds like a light being. Kinda like those aliens in the movie Cocoon.

Where they opaque or transparent?

Well I didn't have a camera with me ever at any of those times lol

And they were opaque

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
Light being? Sounds like a shadow to me. Did any of them have an odd shape to their heads? And when do you usually see them, if you hadn't told that? At night?

No nothing seemed odd about the shapes of there head. And I seen them at night everytime.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yeah thats weird. Were they all dressed differently or do they follow a trend? Do you know if its the same white people every time? I havent seen or heard anything like this yet

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetsTouch
Yeah thats weird. Were they all dressed differently or do they follow a trend? Do you know if its the same white people every time? I havent seen or heard anything like this yet

They're not wearing any clothes at all, they're just white shapes of people with no features at all

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Woah
That would freak me out! Hopefully this thread stays open long enough for you to see them again. Try yelling something at them and see if they respond. Where do you live by the way?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Woah
That would freak me out! Hopefully this thread stays open long enough for you to see them again. Try yelling something at them and see if they respond. Where do you live by the way?

I live in Gassville Arkansas

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm, i looked up gassville and its pretty small and didnt see anything about unusual institutes or anything in the area so i dont think location has much to do with it. I just hope you see them again and can get back, maybe form a little expedition. I just read gassville got nailed by a tornado that was pretty devastating back in february, I hope it didnt do you any trouble

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm, i looked up gassville and its pretty small and didnt see anything about unusual institutes or anything in the area so i dont think location has much to do with it. I just hope you see them again and can get back, maybe form a little expedition. I just read gassville got nailed by a tornado that was pretty devastating back in february, I hope it didnt do you any trouble

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yea nothing really exciting about this place. Really small and average.
I will definatley get back to you guys though if I see anything and I'll be sure I have my camera phone with me next time and try to catch something. Oh and no I'm fine. The tornado seemed to get everyone's house but mine lol. Thanks for asking.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hello, I would just like to ask a couple of questions. First I should say that it is hard for me to really take at face value something that someone says without any evidence like a picture, but this is a place of open discussion and defiantly allows for people to relay their experiences without fear of persecution. What is the living situation of the place where your friend lives? surrounded by forest? many other houses close by? what kind of things are you doing on the nights that you have seen these things? are you using alcohol or narcotics in conjunction with these experiences? are the circumstances between the sightings similar, in that it may occur every Saturday night or does it matter what nights you have seen them ie once on Tuesday night once on Sunday. Just a couple things that might help clarify the total experience.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
sounds a bit like this:

(Dr. Who.)

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I think I've heard of this "The White People" phenomenon. Is this the group of beings also addressed as "Da Man"?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
I think I've heard of this "The White People" phenomenon. Is this the group of beings also addressed as "Da Man"?

Any idea of what they are?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You're all nuts.

Na just joking, no idea what they could be.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HybridSoldier

I was surprised to come across this article. This is the first time I have seen anything on this subject. I have seen many of these Entities in the Den of my Parents house. One night I was sleeping on the couch and woke up. I was facing the Den and saw about six of these Enities that looked like they came from the movie Cacoon. They were all around the Computers My Dad owns just walking around. I just laid there thinking maybe I am dreaming. They never left the Den area it was like they had a purpose and were working. I watch them for about 5 mins then went back to sleep. I would have totally dismiss it as a Dream but my sister told my mom she saw these white figures and would hear strange noises that woke her. I have from time to time seen these entities. I have no clue what or who they are however they have never offered to harm me. Sorry I can not answer your questions as I have the same ones......Spliky

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HybridSoldier

To my best guess "daMan" is kinda like the boogyman, it's a latent fear of being controled that bubbles up from the subconscious mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have to inform you all that White People do indeed exist.

I happen to be one of them, it sounds like the group you encountered was a subsection of our society called "nudists" sometimes white people will go to the beach or the woods and for no real reason run around naked.

you need to be very careful, white people have been known to be dangerous and are primarilly responsable for electing George Bush into office.

Charecteristics of the white people include not knowing how to dance, being unable to perform anything beyond the most simple handshakes and looking better in silver than in gold.

You can find white people virtually anywhere there is alot of money, best way to locate more of us is to get a job or go to the bank... you can always find white people at the bank

If you really want to discover and study the culture of these white people you need to go to graceland where the King of the White People is actually buried.

But remember, be cautious around white people, they don't like sudden movements are highly confused by rhymes and easilly starteled by loud noises, if your careful and approach them very slowly one might actually speak with you.I personally choose to speak to non whites on the internet where I feel safe but some of us are bolder and you might be able to get that photo you seek...

Just remember to adjust the "white balance" on your camera or he or she will appear invisable... and you won't get the photo...

If you really want to be sure of capturing a white person on camera call a Papparazi, these are individuals that will go to any legnth to photograph a white person, particularly a white woman...

What you don't want to do is try to capture a white person, they carry communications devices that summon other white persons that show up heavilly armed and they have been known to be very hostile, so be careful and don't just tackle a white person if you see one...

Just approach quietly... maybe with some food outstreatched in your hand, (they love something called "fondue") so reach out with the fondue in your hand and speak very softly... remember... no rhymes k? You want to talk very slowly and deliberately with very little inflection, no sudden movements, keep your butt cheeks extremely tight as you approach, they have no ability to shake their rear ends so try not to confuse them that way and you should be able to get close enough to maybe pat one on the head... if you give it Crackers with the fondue it will surely become friendly the White People love Crackers, in some cultures they are actually lovingly refered to as "crackers"

So trust me, white people exist, and I hope my advice helps you on your quest to prove we are real...

[edit on 13-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join