It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats draw police to Mount Savage School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Threats draw police to Mount Savage School

www.times-news.com

Police officers were also at Beall High School on Friday.

On Thursday, police were called in after a Beall student made a threat against another student, according to AuMiller.

On Friday, Principal Wayne Nicol went to different classes to talk to students about the incident, according to AuMiller.

The student in question will not be in school until the incident has been resolved, said AuMiller.

On Friday, AuMiller issued a news release regarding school security.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is an old article of something that is coming to the light again in my community since a lawsuit will soon be in effect against the Board of Education.

The student in question is me. I am filling suit against the BoE for messing up my life in general. I know that this is "Breaking news" but I do not know where else to put it as it is upcoming news with an old news reference. Anyway. I know that a lot of you will be thinking about how a person could get accused of that and not do it. Well the person who made the accusations had a witness. She said I never made a threat and that I never said anything that could be made out to be a threat.

Also they suspended me from school, wouldn\'t let me go to prom after I already rented my tux so that 200 that I had to eat, or walk at graduation. In addition they messed up my grades so that I cannot get any grants or scholarships. I would really like to know your opinions because of the fact that there has been so much discussion about the state of our school systems and I would like to show that it\'s not only in major cities or even bigger states. This is in Maryland.

www.times-news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join