It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Won't Let US Hunt Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Pakistan Won't Let US Hunt Bin Laden

news.aol.com

NEW YORK (July 12) - Pakistan's top diplomat said Saturday there are no U.S. or other foreign military personnel on the hunt for Osama bin Laden in his nation, and none will be allowed in to search for the al-Qaida leader.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it.

[edit on 12/7/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What do you guys think of this?? Why is pakistan stopping us from hunting Osama??? Will this turn out a war battle??

I am surprised seeing this.

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12/7/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Because every country the US goes into in search of this guy gets smashed to bits.

Clearly Pakistan isn't keen on watching it's civilians get bombed.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Or maybe it has something to do about this video:

She was murdered recently and I wonder if it was because of this statement.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
they wont let us hunt bin laden because HES DEAD!!!

no one likes a snipe hunt. you dont live in the mountains of afghanistan in a cave for 8 years on diyalysis everyday in the final stages of liver failure.

he is dead.
done.
khalas.

why dont we look for him in antartica?
or las vegas?
or maybe the moon?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well I also heard that she got 5 million dollars from the US to go to pakistan to take control of pakistan.

The president currently was not doing what the U.S asked him to do. So the U.S needed someone else to take control of pakistan so the U.S would have control on pakistan.

They had a article before she died that she had 5 million bucks in a swiz bank that was transfered from American gov to that bank account which was linked to her.

I don't know how true it is. Still pakistan is refusing the U.S and another country to search for osama. I just am really confused on why.

I don't get it at all because he first allowed the U.S to do this for a long time and now he just decided no more???

Just watch out and see if their is any more new news that comes out or any new theory. My dad is from pakistan and he has friends in high ranking in pakistan and I even in 1997 was in islamabad inside a military base I met one of my dads friend and spend a night at the guys house it was very hard since outside the room we were in was a fence and on the other side of the fence was a runway and every 3 to 5 min an airplane would take off and I mean military jets not commercial if you think commercial airplanes make noise you should hear military aircraft up close on take off.

I am just saying he saw the video that was on cnn of the shooting and he think a comando done it. It was a one shot hit. and the way the guy hold the gun my dad knows it was a comando that done it.

I was just surprised hearing that pakistan now refuses to the U.S will the U.S now think of attacking Pakistan?? would you think maybe after we get Iran we may then go after Pakistan for warfare??? We can say that pakistan now supports terrorists and could justify for an a attack.

I think maybe down the road we might do somthing with pakistan. I hope john dosen't win the elections in the U.S else I do see some potential in a war with Pakistan.

I think it was an humiliation against the U.S .

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
He may very well be dead; But for Bhutto's accusation to be correct he would have had to die in 2001 or jan 2002.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Pakistan is a corrupt nation. The ISI is in bed with the Taliban while the Pakistani gov't pretends to be friends with the US.

Bin Laden is safe in the remote border region where he lives in bliss with his mountain goat girlfriend and occasional connubial visits from Zawahiri. The area is populated by tribes that recognize no gov't authority.

The one chance where they might have cooperated was right after 9/11. But thanks to the dimwit Nancy Powell, valuable time was lost.

And to realize that Pakistan has nukes makes one shudder.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I do see some potential in a war with Pakistan.

Sorry, did you write correctly? You see some potential in a war with Pakistan?? What?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
ya I just saying I bealive their is some potential. The U.S just really was asked to leave and I think it's an insult to the U.S to leave.

It's kinda like if your friend came over to your house and you said it was ok so you friend comes over and then after a while like 3 hours later you then tell him to leave. I bet you friend would get upset.

I am just saying their will be some confrontation with Pakistan and the U.S
It could lead to some sort of war down the road like years from now. I don't think we will be blowing them up anytime soon. Just my opinion.

I just think it was an insult to the U.S to be asked to leave.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I was confused cos you said your dad was from Pakistan, so why would you see potential?

anyway,
What if your friend overstayed his welcome and was just annoying, eating all your food? then what?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
lol I would slap him into next week lol jk.

Ok ya my dad was born in pakistan and he tried 12 times to be in the pakistani military but failed at the medical part which was the first test.

My dad had friends that also tried and they made it. So today his friends are on top ranks. I met one in 1997. I am just saying my dad could tell that The pakistani president is going to get it. The U.S asked him many things he claimed he would do he collected the money that the U.S was givining him to pay for the search for osama and many other operations. He claimed he done them but in reality he didn't. So the U.S is not stupid so they knew this and had to bring someone else in power to take control to do the tasks the U.S wants. So they got that lady paid her 5 million bucks. She knew she will get killed.

My dad said he knows by the way she was killed it had the be a person from the military. The president of pakistan was behind the killing of her.
He Knew that the U.S paid her. He had intelligence to monitor that one bank account. He know it was for him to lose control since he didn't do what the U.S asked him to do. So he assigned a commando to kill her.

The example about the friend that asked if he could come over was an example of what I mean the U.S must get ticked off with the president of pakistan.

even if your friend overwelcomed himself I think he would remeber the way you threw him out and make sure that they will get back at you down the road.

I am not saying we will have war with them today. I am just saying we might have a war with them down the road.

I also am scared hearing today that some banks went under and on ats I read about world order ect and also someone made a post saying you will see this summer in july to aug the banks will go under and now they do.

I just can't bealive I am hearing that pakistan is telling the U.S to get out.
I mean like a while back they didn't mind it until now.

Now you would think maybe he is with the terrorists like osama and is now protecting them form the U.S ect.

if you think this then wouldn't the U.S gov?? I am just saying bush has been pointing alot of fingers to alot of countries that they support terrorists.
Like north korea he told them they are off the axis of evil since they demolished the cooling tower of the nuclear facility. Then the next day he puts them backn on the axis of evil list ect.

I can't wait to hear how the U.S gov will respond to this. I guess we will wait till monday or some other day to see how the U.S will respond to this..

[edit on 13-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yeah, but if your friend is in YOUR house, then he's a guest, it should be up to you as to when he leaves unless he decides to himself.

Im still confused, what potential will war be to you?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
well ya but their is a nice way of saying it and then their is a offensive way of saying it.

I am just saying we may have some sort of war with pakistan down the road.

The U.S gov is really sick of the current president and we will put another in power.

So I see some conflict just by the overall eventst that happened in pakistan and what the president of pakistan is doing.

My dad also told me that the pakistani president also met with the bilder burg. He also met with some other organization. The president dosen't know who builder burg is.

The potencial of war meaning that I see the park of possible war in the future meaning down the road like years to come because we have communication problem with the president of pakistan and need to find a way to put someone else in power so they will be our puppet.

The current president of pakistan he was our puppet we gave him money he done what we asked in many cases. Now he is collecting the move we give but not doing what he is told this now requries the U.S to do somthing about it.

The U.S will not get involved yet they will remeber these events and then just focus on possible warfare with Iran and other issues once we clear those we will then get back to pakistan and would see what we will have to do get gain control back in that country.

So I am just saying the match is their and been sparked now we just have to see if a flame gets created.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Prior to 9/11, Pakistan supported and praised the Taliban. Much of the Taliban members who attack Afghans and US soldiers are Pashtuns from Pakistan.

Musharaf cannot let the US go after Taliban members or Bin Laden because doing so would tear his country apart. Much of Eastern Pakistan has great respect for the Taliban, and if he allowed US forces to enter his country, the Pashtuns would attack US soldiers, causing Musharaff to make a decision to either support the Pashtuns or the US soldiers. If he helps the US soldiers, his country will break out in a civil war. If he helps out the Pashtuns, he keeps his country, but will then be part of the "axis of evil."

He's at a stalemate here, and since his reelection, he's going to stay that way till his term is up, and then leave all the war on terrorism troubles to the next president.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The current president of pakistan he was our puppet we gave him money he done what we asked in many cases. Now he is collecting the move we give but not doing what he is told this now requries the U.S to do somthing about it.

The U.S will not get involved yet they will remeber these events and then just focus on possible warfare with Iran and other issues once we clear those we will then get back to pakistan and would see what we will have to do get gain control back in that country

You sound like someone who cant wait! "our puppet", "not doing what he is told" by USA?? who made them world police? Why are you so besotted by the US?
Does your father want a war in Pakistan?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ERROR:404

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ERROR:404

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Pakistan is a corrupt nation. The ISI is in bed with the Taliban while the Pakistani gov't pretends to be friends with the US.

Pakistan has paid a bigger price for helping US on 'war on terrorism'.Thousands blown to pieces,great leader assasinated,nearly fell into full blown civil war,red mosque siege,hundreds of troops killed fighting Taliban etc etc..

Bin Laden is safe in the remote border region where he lives in bliss with his mountain goat girlfriend and occasional connubial visits from Zawahiri. The area is populated by tribes that recognize no gov't authority.

Bin ladin is either dead or having fun with strippers with Bush in White house.Pakistan should also take further steps stopping US troops or strikes accross into its border.US just keeps blaming its failures on others,its pathetic.

And to realize that Pakistan has nukes makes one shudder.

US wants to build permanant millitary bases in Pakistan and make it get rid of its nukes.But thats never gona happen,not forgetting China is right next to it.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Attari]

new topics

top topics

join