Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Abused and neglected bro and sis in florida

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This story is just terrible, I want everyone to know what vile human beings these people are.
These poor children, one is a girl who is only a year old, the other is an 8 yr old boy. They tie them up when they want to go out, and beat them often. The boyfriend puts sour milk in the 1 yr olds bottle, and hot peppers in their food so they aren't hungry.

Here's a clipping, the link is at the bottom of the page.

"They cry because they are hungry," Ramos said in Spanish. "But (Sanchez-Lucas) tells (Pineda) not to feed them." Instead, he fixes up the baby's bottle with sour milk and puts chili pepper in their food so they won't want to eat, Ramos said.

"And if they act up, he takes off their diapers and hits them," she added.

www.palmbeachpost.com...

This is just terrible. My heart goes out to these poor kids. I hope someone sticks a huge shoe up these people's arses.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What the hell is going through the minds of some people??? Seriously, how can you tie up a child, a very young child at that, thinking that it's ok to do that, but also to leave them there!!

It's so sad to hear about the treatment that some children recieve. It's totally appalling.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Both were being held Monday in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bail.

That means the each pay, 1500, and they are out. People like this are a true evil.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
$1500 and that's it?????? Where is the justice in this country. Those poor kids, I hope they put them in a new home, those adults need to locked away so they can get some backwards s3x.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Its just sickening. Is the media giving these kinds of stories more attention or is it simply happening more often? I've always thought that the more technologically advanced we become as a society the more emotionally distant and detactched we become to one another. However it seems in most cases like this one poverty is an issue which kind of throws that theory out the _ Mental incompetence could and often does play a part as well. Should people who are not 100% mentally ccompetent be allowed to have children? Its kind of hard to prevent either way. This kind of thing breaks my heart.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by Vietnow]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
THAT IS SICK.

I HOPE LIFE TURNS AROUND AND GIVES THOSE HORRID PEOPLE A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE...

CATFISH

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In a hearing in court Monday, a judge ordered Pineda to take a class in parenting.

What the feck

A class in parenting ??? ... they need red hot poker stuffed somewhere the sun doesn't shine !!!

Feck the old PC judge too - imbecile !

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
In a hearing in court Monday, a judge ordered Pineda to take a class in parenting.

What the feck

A class in parenting ??? ... they need red hot poker stuffed somewhere the sun doesn't shine !!!

Feck the old PC judge too - imbecile !

I know what good will that do? She will just think to herself " man I got off easy" and she'll go back and keep doing the same thing she did before. And she won't leave her boyfriend because he has control over her, he gets away with sour milk and hot pepper's??

What kind of mother would allow that?

I know... An unemotional self serving twat that indeed, needs a poker shoved up her arse.

Not to mention I would like to see those parents be tied up with bed sheets, be forced to drink a gallon + of sour milk, and hot peppers not only go down there throat, but up their arse, and maybe shoved in both of their pee holes. Sick #ers.

I'm outraged. They printed their full names and addresses, so I hope some people band together and go after these #ers, cuz ovbviously justice didn't serve them.....

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I cant believe this.

How could the authoritys do nothing.

i mean, couldnt social services done something??

I am appaled...

CATFISH

join