It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We did land on the Moon: Apollo 15 spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Have been going over some old moon conspiracy documentaries.
Always interested to see what would be seen by Kaguya (Selene) the japanese moon probe.
Posted in May, are images showing plume from Apollo 15 moon landing.

Link here

With resolutions down to 10m, and being able to spot a parachute on Mars, I am hoping we get more images and detail later. What do people think this is not convincing.

Also would be interested to see more on the other side of the moon too.
Not much on ATS around this one.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
wow, that shows a whole lotta nothin.

Besides even if they showed real landing photos i wouldn't believe it due to the fact that they have had 40+ years to go back to the moon and set it up for the cameras.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yeah it's a tad late to be releasing photos like that. Many things can happen in 40 years.

I didn't see anything that convinced me of a landing. Although I think deep down they did land, the viewing materials released to the public were fakes, or edited. And so the debate continues.

Something just isn't right about the space program as a whole. But I can't put my finger on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Where oh where is the Apollo landing capsule? Its hard to see it (if its there) and why did they decide to publish these pics now? Something’s up, these guys have super-duper technology and they can zoom in the LZ?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So if the "halo" changed for the landing site because of the dusting,, on that crappy resolution ink spot. Why does every other location have a halo in the picture, I call that glare in the photo, very unimpressive evidence?

I don't see any artifacts. Do you?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by codex code

For that matter, wheres the flag??

I guess it got blown away with all the wind on the moon. Either that or the moons grounds-keeper threw it away

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by akoviem

It would be cool to see the leftovers on the Moon. However looking at the link, I really see nothing definitive. Hopefully more detailed photos will follow.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Flag = Apollo 11, not Apollo 15.

The finding of the landing site of Apollo 15 is actually quite remarkable. Given the size of the craft and the sheer force needed to propel the lunar lander off of the moons surface, its not a near impossible target to find.

A flag on the other hand... might be a little different, especially if you realize the actual scale in question here. Looking for the flag would be like using an early earth satellite to find... say... a sail boat in the center of the ocean. You have an idea of where it is, but looking for it is still going to be a task.

I say give them time. If they have not already found it, I'm sure they will.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anomen

Did you look at the picture, Landers, landers we don't see no stinking landers!

They point to a bright splotch among other bright splotches and say that the lander is in that bright splotch. Otherwise why is there a bright spotch right there in the middle of all those other bright splotches.

Do you see something there because you want to? Show me the lander! Not even a single pixel they call a lander!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Do you understand how much lunar dust is kicked up by a craft propelling itself off of the lunar surface? Even if the craft is visible somewhere in the pictures, it's bound to be absolutely covered by dust especially given the dusts unique ability to stick to materials not of lunar origin.

This not only makes whatever is left on the moons surface incredibly hard to see, but because the lander is again very small in proportion to the moons surface, the reason you don't see a "pixel" representing the craft, is because the lander is much too small to see in the photos taken. Especially because the ones released are not very high quality to begin with. Look at the blast radius for gods sake... you can barely see that!

You want to see a Lunar lander... you are going to have to wait. For now, why don't you embrace the idea that maybe everything people tell you is not always a lie... instead of being so quick to call everyone liars and conspirators.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by akoviem

I enjoy researching lunar photographs, and the Apollo missions, as do others.

Here are a few of the many photographs that were taken by the Apollo astronauts.

The victim shown in this photograph is in a defensive posture and exhibits a gash in its head?

Lunar Lizardz Moon Research Pics

[edit on 08/7/13 by nnelsosj]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nnelsosj

OMFG, I need to go change my shorts, I laughed so hard!

That says more than all the debunking I have ever read, Great Job!

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I have to agree with most of you here. I don't see it.

Interesting thought that now we have the power to see small objects on the moon from this far away.
Makes you wonder what black program that came out of. Japan's got to have 'em

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i have to agree with the other posters that the picture doesn't show much and you would think NASA would go out of their way to get some photo's that proved the Moon landings.

here is a photo posted in a thread i started similar to this one and i think it was posted by sensefan.

still inconclusive but the best i have seen so far......

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
its a poor post.. someone was to quick to use this as evidence to show the landing site... looks like were gonna have to wait till they get some closer clearer shots.. there is nothing to see on these pics.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, yes we did land on the moon. In fact we installed mirrors on the moon to measure the distance between earth and the moon using lasers.

new topics

top topics

join