It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living in between two realities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ok i didnt read the whole thing coz i gotta go somewhere now so sorry if someones allready said this. all i can say is take photos and videos, take down dates and times, etc. take photos of the buildings at different times, keep some copies on a the camera memory and print some, if they change take more photos and film the photos while you go take new ones when the buildings have dissappeared :S it's a long annoying process but hey if you really want to know whats going on or to at least find proof of other dimensions/reams then its worth it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Most of us have experienced the things the op is talking about. It does not make us nuts or weirdos. I have heard of deaths in the news and many of them, come to find out later , these people are fine and alive.
I used to think they were publicity stunts, but they are not, now i think they have left one place but not another. maybe its universe hopping

Who knows! I recently made a conscious effort to go to another parallel universe, somewhere where it felt good, now i wonder if the old me is still alive in the original universe or not?

I am a lot more spiritual now, have a different perspective on life,and i love it here. Its a good place for me.

So it is possible to swap unis around and have things change on us.

Its a strange Universe.

<< 1  2   >>

join