It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk About Sex Baby, Let's Talk About You And Me...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis It is a REALLY sick world when it takes "two to tango", yet one is given the power to make the choice to screw the other one over for life.

I do not think it is fair to vilify females. Women very often get the bad end of the deal.

And yes it DOES take two to tango. I am always amazed at how many men, especially after a couple of drinks, don’t even THINK about the fact that sex can lead to offspring. They are so used to thinking “she will take care of it”. Lets face it most women would NOT trust a guy that said “don’t worry about it honey, I can’t get you pregnant” unless they knew for a fact the guy was fixed.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Wow, thanks for the reply Latte. Yeah, I might have been impressed somewhere in there, if I was that gullible, as well as if she was actually wanting strong breeding stock or something, but I remember the last time she worked where I work, she went through asking everyone in the company.

A few donuts short of a full dozen, if you ask Me. That's just career suicide.

I never ever go there when it comes to work and casual sex, I've been in actual relationships with co-workers back when I was 20, and BOTH times I got screwed, and not in the good way either.

Drama, undesired drama, is ignorant, and I will not knowingly take part in it.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I remember the last time she worked where I work, she went through asking everyone in the company.

I was right.

That's sad.

Someone needs to get her to think about why she wants to have a child. I hope every guy turns her down. But she needs help.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
As others have said, it would be a good idea not to do such a thing. There was a news article a few months back about a man who had sex with a lifelong lesbian friend who asked him for his help in having a child. They had all sorts of contracts that he would not be financially responsible or have any type of father relationship with the child because the woman wanted to raise the baby alone with her girlfriend. However, all the legal protection in the world did not matter. Once the child hit college, the woman broke up with her long-term girlfriend and sued the pants off of the man for back child support. It was pretty messy to say the least.

I also have to question a man who would be willing to do such a thing as the original post suggests even if there was no child support or legal troubles involved. Knowing you have a child out there somewhere that isn't a part of your life would be rough if you have any heart at all. And even if you were involved in the child's life, it would still feel like a back seat position. Not something I would recommend.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Two words, four syllables: POOPY DIAPERS!

That in itself is the scourge of the universe. Trust me, I know firsthand.

Jokes aside, I believe you have what we call in the pseudo-scientific field as: certifiably insane. Plus, like Dan said, she can give you all these promises till the cows come home. But, in the end, you'll be stuck with the bill down the road.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yeah, I might have been impressed somewhere in there, if I was that gullible, as well as if she was actually wanting strong breeding stock or something, but I remember the last time she worked where I work, she went through asking everyone in the company.

LOL you should not have said that. Some of us were thinking “wow, this guy could be really impressive and that’s why she wants his baby so bad”. But not if she asked everyone in the company. : )

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I can respect your Christian Conservative beliefs, as that's obvious from your post as well as your avatar. As to the difference of opinion I have with you, feel free to bring religion into this if you want, that's your right, it's an open philosophical discussion, just stay on topic.

As far as casual sex, providing that both parties are knowledgeable and responsible, there's nothing wrong with it.

This woman however just wants a man-trap with the sex she's offering, either financially or otherwise.

I'm just not that stupid.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Yeah, I might have been impressed somewhere in there, if I was that gullible, as well as if she was actually wanting strong breeding stock or something, but I remember the last time she worked where I work, she went through asking everyone in the company.

LOL you should not have said that. Some of us were thinking “wow, this guy could be really impressive and that’s why she wants his baby so bad”. But not if she asked everyone in the company. : )

Well, that isn't something I'm all that concerned about here, it's just an interesting discussion. I could care less if I impressed anyone or not. I'm happy I made you laugh thought, even if it was at My expense, it's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm slightly confused because I reread my comment just to be sure but still saw nothing in my post that mentioned religion nor did I ever say how my opinion was based on rmy eligious beliefs. Unless you are telling me I am more than welcome to bring up a religious angle into this thread in a future post? Sorry, I am pretty tired tonight and didn't understand what you were implying.

Regardless, I think this topic is a good one and and interesting thread. We have plenty to discuss concerning the legal and moral aspects of it without bringing religion into the equation. I mean, we could but I don't see the point. It's a heated predicament to discuss as is without religion being thrown into the mix.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Wasn't trying to snipe at you, nor try to attack religion. It sounded like a religious response, and I'll apologize now for it. Sorry.

I'm just trying to have an interesting discussion based on actual events.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

No worries whatsoever. I didn't take it as a snipe at all and my question concerning the meaning of your response was genuine- I wasn't sure what you were implying. Now that you clarified, it seems you might be letting my signature and tagline interfere with your perspective on my comment. If you go back and reread my post, you will see not once did I bring up a religious angle but instead focused on the legal and moral aspects. If you read my post without any preconceived notions, it will become clear. Thanks for your reply and I hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I just can't believe anyone else would do this to someone, let alone someone would be stupid enough to fall for it. Great post, thanks.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Honestly I think she is just a crazy drama queen. If she is not overly picky about the father, and it surely sounds like she isn't, she should have NO problem finding a sperm doner. If she kept her mouth shut, was agreeable to the males and claimed to be on birth control or whatever she should have no problem getting guys willing to engage in plenty of unprotected sex.

I think she has found a topic that gets attention, it is a strange topic and the guys maybe a bit flattered by it so they are willing to talk to her about it even if they are not serious, and she likes that.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
having kids is stupid in my opinion. I would be a sperm donor though, some person on the radio was telling everyone how he is gonna create the master race of humanoids.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Maybach Hanson]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I think the issue you are bringing is very much in the psychological frame, having a child willingly even if is for a favor or just giving up sperm during a physical act, if it brings the birth of a child the thought of just having a child out there in world will impact the person psychological because he consciously knew that the desire effect of the act was for procreation.

Is not way that in this type of conditions anybody can forget that they help create life.

That is why if has to be some maturity and responsibilities when doing something like this that is afterall no casual sex and neither just random sperm donor without a face.

This is considered a willing act by two consenting adult to procreate.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
having kids is a buzz killer. this is what i dont understand about women is they want to have kids and they sit there and look like some deformo and its like what is wrong with these people

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Maybach Hanson]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Exactly. Thanks for helping me out here because I was lost as to how my above comment was deemed religious.

Anyways, that is the whole point. It would have to be very taxing on the heart and psyche to know you have a child out in the world somewhere. I'm sure parents who put their children up for adoption go through the same turmoil.

SKL: I know you said you were not interested in being her 'donor' so my above comment about having no heart in order to go through with such a thing was not directed at you but to the men who are capable of the type of detachment required in this scenario. I reread some comments from last night and began to think you might have thought I was referring to you personally so I wanted to clarify by stating I fully understood that you were not interested in her proposal.

Good thread nevertheless. I am sorry it got moved to BTS because I would have liked to have discussed the psychological aspects of this more when it comes to the detachment of the male who is willing to do this and what issues a woman may have for wanting a child in this manner. There are many odd cases like this that would have been interesting to dissect on a psychological level.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes, this thread does not belong in "Relationships" nor on BTS, at all. It's not about relationships, because there is not a relationship here in the least. It's a co-worker wanting Me to screw her, to have a child.

There's no love involved, there's no long term relationship desire from her to Me. It is about philosophy and psychology, because I am debating the merits of the act of sex, just to have a child. And the woman does have major psychological issues whether it's due to her seeking fulfilment through having a child co-dependant on her, to whether she is trying to scam men to get her pregnant so she can later lay claim to child support, she's definately not working with all cylinders.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I would just flat out recommend that she attends a family gathering, and hit on a cousin or uncle.

:bash:

Another thing? Have you said a flat NO?? Does she get mixed messages from you? I know you are clear here, but in person, are you getting thru?

[edit on 13-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I would just flat out recommend that she attends a family gathering, and hit on a cousin or uncle.

:bash:

Another thing? Have you said a flat NO?? Does she get mixed messages from you? I know you are clear here, but in person, are you getting thru?

[edit on 13-7-2008 by dgtempe]

I told her no, flatly.

She asked why not, I stated I don't want to be a father.

She stated there was no financial obligations, I still said no.

She then asked why I do not want to be a sperm donor, I stated that if I have a child, I want to be there for the child in all ways, as I come from a broken home and understand fully not having My father there, and having a step-father instead when I wanted it the other way around. I have since changed that view altogether as the father was more interested in laying in the bottom of an alcohol bottle than being a part of his family. He was, is, and always will be a complete stranger to Me.

She asked jokingly if that meant I wanted to move in, I said a flat no.

She offered that I could be there in all ways for the child, I still stated no.

I
her every offer, and she still kept on pushing.

I also stated I already have 2 Cub Scout Packs, and a Boy Scout Troop, a bunch of young men who look up to Me in all ways, I do not need nor want My own child.

No mixed signals, whatsoever.

She tried the coy batting her eyelashes bit to warm up the horny single man as well, it just doesn't come across that well from a woman like her, she'd make a great Drill Sergeant in the Military before a mother.

I don't play baloney games when it comes to sex, either you're interested, or not.

I can do "friends with benefits" it just is not that big a deal to Me, I even have had many offers recently before this woman, but due to it being co-workers to the connections that would be influenced because of it, I said no way.

I waited until I was 20/21 to have sex the very first time, so turning down sex is not a big deal for Me, at all.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join