It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we quarantine to certain cities and don't even know it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Has anyone ever notice that in certain cities and/or areas people have certain facial structures, that are prevailent in that area or city? Could it be that earth is an advance entity that places certain people in certain areas? This would explain the string theory.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If the string theory as I understand it, or try to as it is unbelievablie complicated if you get into it far, is to be explained by some unknown city quarantine, then the answer, IMO, would be NO.

Perhaps you should further explain what you mean but being quarantined, because I have yet to hear of anyone in the US, or any other democration (LOL....democratic) nation be prevented from leaving their city limits.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius18Rising

I moved to the surrounding area of a city which my ancestors helped found. It does not surprise me when I see people who have similar facial structures as mine ,but I often wonder if it was pure chance that brought me here to ancestral ground or my ancestors.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have noticed that dogs do look like their owners.

Seriously, are you talking about cities or are you talking about people in different parts of the world??

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i have noticed this. people in rochester and the surrounding suburbs all look normal to me. but i go to syracuse and buffalo and they look different. obviously not everyone, its a general thing, something you see at large public gatherings that are mostly locals in a place you arent local. it just makes sense though when generations of so many familys can trace roots back to the city they live in, it just stands to reason some cities may, in general, have a pretty narrow family tree in the grand scheme of things compared to another. but thats just me. i see all kinds of things differently.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I have noticed that dogs do look like their owners.

Seriously, are you talking about cities or are you talking about people in different parts of the world??

I'm talking about this whole planet. It seems that every area on this planet is inhabited by people with certain facial features(particularly the nose), it dosen't necessarly mean a whole city, most cities are split up. For example being an L.A. resident if I go to the watts or south LA projects everyone seems to have a wide flat nose, everyone... and if I got to santa monica or west L.A. most of the people who live there seem to look different.

Oh yeah, and when I use the word quarantined, I meant to use it more loosely. i never said that you couldn't leave your city. I'm saying that every area has peoplewith dominant facial traits that live there i.e. the people in Comtpon and the people in Beverely Hills won't look the the same in the "face"....and not just because race because there are different races living in Beverely hills, and comton.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Aquarius18Rising]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well, now you're making sense.

Yes, people have a certain look, an ethnic look about them. A lot of it has to do with their roots,
We are all the same yet different looking- Chinese breed with chinese therefore, most keep that asian look. If a chinese bred with an American, features such as the eyes, would probably be predomenant here and the child would have Chinese eyes (example)....Humans are a product of their environment, genes, etc.
It is as it is.

I still dont know why this is surprising, or why it could be a conspiracy??

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, now you're making sense.

Yes, people have a certain look, an ethnic look about them. A lot of it has to do with their roots,
We are all the same yet different looking- Chinese breed with chinese therefore, most keep that asian look. If a chinese bred with an American, features such as the eyes, would probably be predomenant here and the child would have Chinese eyes (example)....Humans are a product of their environment, genes, etc.
It is as it is.

I still dont know why this is surprising, or why it could be a conspiracy??

Yes, you have got it half way. But what I'm tryin' to say is that don't you find it quite odd, that in certain areas people with certain facial features are group together? For example: in my city; in Compton or south L.A. you have cambodians, samoans and blacks all next to each other and they just happen to have wide flat noses. And in other places you have the rest of the races group together, who share the same facial features. I dunno, it's weird

new topics

top topics

join