It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mothership is here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What are these craft doing here directly above a major city? Do they want to be seen? There must have been hundreds of witnesses to this sighting...
Why would they just hover above a city like that and just leave?

I dont understand why they dont make contact unless if they are camera shy or if they dont speak english...

WHY DIDNT THEY DO ANYTHING

[edit on 12-7-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Are you sure its not time lapsed light? I know other anomolies were about at this event but you sure people saw it as it was photographed? Hope that helps start this post.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Looks like a airliner to me.I would love to hear other peoples responses.What is exactly below that?Looks like a reflection of some sort.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Whats the deal with long exposure pictures lately? They seem to be the new fad.

Not a mother ship. Probably a plane.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
this has already been debunked and its painfully obvious that its a long exposure of a commercial airplanes Nav lights. People who post this stuff KNOW what it is too but just wanna get a rise out of us, Im pretty sure..

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is just a long exposure of an aircraft.

Each light "dot" you see is the beacon lighting on the aircraft during the exposure.

For example, if the exposure was 10 seconds, and the light flashed every 2 seconds, you would see 5 light dots.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

This is an over exposed picture of an airliner / skyline. Nothing more, nothing less. Notice the ground lights are bleeding?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That's got an awful nice red stripe around the same area a commercial plane would have.

The best evidence would be to provide a day time photograph of the same area and report on the airliner flight activity that day, if planes went over the area at the specific date/time the photo was taken.

Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
IMHO, it's a long exposure shot of an helicopter:

compare it with this one, taken in Lille

Source

Some more examples ...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Im sorry about that folks, to my untrained eye it looked like something from another planet.

new topics

top topics

join