It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important new book--Alien Interview by Lawrence Spencer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I became aware of an important new book at the Jeff Rense website. I listened to the podcast and downloaded the book from the website where it is sold, www.lulu.com
www.lulu.com...
Alien Interview by Lawrence R. Spencer (Book) in Biographies & Memoirs

I read the entire book in one sitting and was truly "blown away." Everything seems to be accurate, and it does not seem to be a hoax. I have not found any discussion online, so I thought it was important to bring it to the attention of abovetopsecret.
This book is essentially the transcripts of a nurse who communicated with the one surviving alien following the crash at Roswell in 1947.
I have been trying to verify the identity of the nurse using genealogical resources, but so far no luck. Her name was changed, she said, when she was relocated.
Anyone have any feedback on this amazing story?
Lawrence Spencer does an excellent job of trying to verify all relevant facts, etc., with extensive footnotes.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Mookite]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Can you give a brief or overview of what the ET said? I remember hearing an account of a nurse being involved (I think it was a coroner she spoke to?) but I didn't hear anything about the being actually relaying info to her...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Can you give a brief or overview of what the ET said? I remember hearing an account of a nurse being involved (I think it was a coroner she spoke to?) but I didn't hear anything about the being actually relaying info to her...

Do a search for the book at Amazon.

Just the title works fine/

You can go to the preview area and get a good idea of what's on each page.

Not all pages will be available, but it'll give you a good idea of what the book's all about.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So I just read everything but the footnotes, those I skimmed, and it is intriguing. I have many q's about what others think. So if this is a work of fiction it was done really well and was very entertaining. It felt eerily like it could be the real thing, however.

For argument's sake I was curious whether anyone else agrees that of course the alien, Airl, would depict herself and The Domain to be the greater good of entity's in the universe, seeing as they are practicing a "Manifest Destiny" of sorts in their trek through our galaxy and the universe. (Everyone always thinks they are right, otherwise there would not be war.) Her fellow IS-BE's and The Domain do definitely seem more benevolent than the Old Empire who in essence threw us out like garbage and imprisoned us on Earth with no foreseen way of escape. (Good times!!) In our hypnotized state of existence we toil away in our flesh bodies making the best of things.

So what of the Peleidians who are supposedly trying to help us free ourselves there is no mention of them? She actually seems to suggest that they are part of the Old Empire.
She never really said the name Peleidian but did talk of the "Mystery" of the pyramids and don't the Peleidians claim they will some day "turn them back on?"

I thought the Peleidians were the good guys, and the greys with doll bodies were the bad guys? I am so confused.

I will say it left an imprint on me and I couldn't stop reading it. While skimming the footnotes I decided that I wanted to take what I wanted from the main read and not muss it up by conjecture. It was definitely a fun read that I plan on passing onto the few friends I have that will enjoy reading it as fiction.

If it does have any truth to it I will have done my duty by passing it on.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by anyone]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have read this book and have , for the moment, to would put it into the "potentially explosive if true and outstanding science fiction if not" category.

Other observations;Trust and honesty seems to be commented on by the "Alien" yet if you apply the same standard to the revelations in this book as they have been "Telepathed" , then it could also be a dishonest viewpoint by the 'Alien' to sway the recipient and subsequently the reader to another allegiance. Readers will perhaps fully understand my viewpoint when the author's final notes are read.

I have read countless books and have a good library of works relating to UFO's and Aliens because the subject interests me greatly. I have cross linked some of the contents of the book by just looking at other works in my library and while I cannot deny what is said is profound, I believe the Editor of the Book made the correct decision with his disclaimer at the beginning. The editor has also wisely refrained from any ending editorial summary comment and has extensive footnotes for cross reference purposes.

Reading thru the footnotes once again it adds little to any doubt I have that the US Military/Government did recover a disc at Roswell. Of that incident I am in no doubt now after all these years. The question is - " if Agenda's of the CIA, FBI and Military Industrial complex, act to protect the public from the 'shocking truth', while exploiting any back engineered technology for their own misdeeds, it indeed suggest bigger more insidious hand is moving the puppet, and it is in this light that I choose not to decry the contents of this book.

In final summation, I can say that if offers an interesting interpretation of our history on Earth and an alternate view of actual realities as perceived by current interpretations.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I havent actually read the book myself. But for those interested you can find a free PDF copy of the book, with permission of the editor, over here:

forum.theparacast.com...

Enjoy...

-Yeyeman

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Does the book mention how the nurse and the alien communicate? If so, how? And what happened to the alien? Thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The nurse was in the Unsolved Mysteries TV series re enactment
of the Roswell hoax.

No aliens, rocket sled monkeys in jet suits.

Verified by people who know of the nurses story that was
at the autopsy.

She said opening the suits with the deification stunk up the
room and they all rushed into the hallways.

Clearly shown in the TV show without giving the real cause of
course.

Every one knows about the nurse story.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I found at least two possible anachronisms in this Alien Interview book.

On page 58, the interview, which is supposed to have been transcribed accurately and unedited by Lawrence or Matilda, talks about Earth scientists using carbon-dating to gauge the age of materials. Well, wasn't carbon-dating invented by Willard Libby in the early 1950s?? Am I wrong? At the time this interview took place, 1947, carbon-dating hadn't been invented yet.

Also, on page 64, Airl says that the "Old Empire" had a base in the Cydonia region of Mars. Now, when was Mars mapped and its regions named? Were the regions of Mars already named back in 1947? Or were they named during the Mariner expedition in the mid 1960s or Viking expedition in the mid 1970s?? If the latter is true, then how did Airl know about the name Cydonia?

Somebody please dispute my claims or verify them.

In addition to the possible anachronisms mentioned above, I also found a mistake in their historical timeline of Earth history.

Airl claims that since the destruction of the last "Old Empire" ships and presence in our solar system, aliens from all over the galaxy have been able to dump their "untouchables" on Earth, thus, she explains, accounting for the various races, cultures, and languages on our planet (see p.64). Well, the last of the "Old Empire" spacecraft in our solar system was destroyed in 1235 (see p.61). But we have had racial diversity for hundreds of thousands of years! So what accounts for our racial diversity prior to 1235?? What racial diversity cropped up after 1235, after the Old Empire ships were gone and other aliens began to dump their untouchables here?? Have we had a new race of people since 1235 that I am not aware of?? Pygmies??

Other things that struck me odd:
Why would a civilization that is trillions of years old and possess the technology to span galaxies and the Universe(s) concern themselves with establishing bases on low-gravity surfaces such as asteroids and our Moon?? Would gravity, considered a weak force, be such a factor in a technology that can travel many, many, many factors beyond light-speed?? Sounds like they are using rocket propulsion system like we are. I'd like to know what kind of fuel they are using! lol

Another imponderable: The Old Empire imprisoned IS-BEs that refuse to pay taxes?? So am I to assume that a galactic monetary system is in place, not to mention inter-systems exchange rates?? And the antiquated idea of money and taxes still lives on huh, after how many trillions of years??

Also, why would electricity, albeit billions in volts, have an effect on an IS-BE that is out of body and effectively erase its memory? I thought electricity only affects the physical body and not the non-physical body that we possess after death?? Doesn't sound believable to me, this part.

Well, this is my second reading of Alien Interview, after having believed much of it after my first quick perusal. Now I am finding more and more holes, inconsistencies, and downright unbelievable BS. And I'm only up to page 66 this second time around.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I just finished, and I have a few thoughts.

WTH was that? If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the nurse 83 years old? No offense, but it sure seemed odd that someone of that stature could bang out all of the personal notes, and compose a cover letter, and read me last letter with that type of clear headed thinking. Impossible? No, but I guess you have to believe she was part of the Domain 3000.

Now speaking of that, what are the cosmic odds that she would be in Roswell at that exact moment? Airl said it was an accident with lightning that brought the ship down. The accident couldn't be an act of God, because we are all God, right?

I'm not sure I understand, Airl states that apparently in 604 BCE Laozi found a way out. So, am I to think there is a way out, and nobody is talking?

Now, the transcript. Nobody asked her to give it back?

I did enjoy reading it. I read, watch, and investigate wherever possible, so it was $5.00 worth spending. I may have bought the book, but I'm not really buying it if you know what I mean.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I havent actually read the book myself. But for those interested you can find a free PDF copy of the book, with permission of the editor, over here:

forum.theparacast.com...

Enjoy...

-Yeyeman

Thanks for posting the link!
I'll check it out, though I believe it's well written science fiction, nothing else.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

These stories are so bogus. Thanks for the historical review which
authors seem to side step.

If you enjoy reading for free a $5.00 copy so much the better.

But to find the goofs is even better.

Bravo Mr. Anonymous ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The untouchables are not dumped on Earth in physical form. They are spirits that were causing trouble or perhaps in the wrong place at the wrong time or on the wrong side of the fence or whatever they did that annoyed the powers that be they got dumped on Earth. But we are not necessarily all very companionable with each other and some of us were dumped here for real antisocial destruction behavior which in some cases may continue in the future lives they live. So now living on Earth the same behavior that got some of us canned is continuing.

Also electric energy can damage a spirit although Earth doesn't have the technology to do this extraterrestrials do. It is an evil action that renders powerful spirits more controllable and diminished. The damage isn't necessarily permanent. The spirit can recover later but it is not an obvious path out and the extraterrestrials don't know there is a way to recover. But spirits instead usually stay in an amnesia state for long periods of time. Pretty much all the humans on Earth are in this state now except for a few that are recovering and remembering.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mookite

There has been two threads on this subject!

1.)Alien interview

2.)link to the book for free

enjoy!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I have read the book, and I cannot understand how anyone, without any fixed presuppositions, could simply dismiss it all as a hoax.

new topics

top topics

join