It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Loves you...Thats why he hates you...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Enlighten me

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Lol, I actually had tagged on the exact same words at the end of my post,
"Enlighten us," but removed them because it sounded so 'tongue in cheek' coming from me.

But seriously, a few things in your posts I agree with, but there are quite a few I don't, so now I'm curious - how do you form your understanding of the words in the Bible?

Back at'cha!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think the sentence speak for themselves. For if you dont understand what is written then you have nothing. The scripture is trying to open your mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Let the reader understand -

It is the same principle as - "let them who have ears to hear"....in the most well known context is found in Mark 13:

"And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations.
Mar 13:11
"But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate[fn3] what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.
Mar 13:12
"Now brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.
Mar 13:13
"And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
Mar 13:14
"So when you see the 'abomination of desolation,'[fn4] spoken of by Daniel the prophet,[fn5] standing where it ought not" (let the reader understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Yeshua commands us to take the truth of the WAY to the world and is telling us what to expect from the world and referring to the prophecy of Daniel regarding the anti-christ - when the scripture says -Let the reader understand - it is saying that those who read and understand now have the burden to let others know - that the understanding reader is now a watchman because the outcome for your brother and sisters is life or death..and if you do not warn them, teach them, care for them - the burden of their death will be on you....

Let the reader understand means "I'm not playin - this is deadly serious" -
and so it is....

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Hello Myrtales, I do actually know why it says this, but I was curious to hear what you had.

It says let the reader understand, because it is speaking directly to the reader. It is a sign to the reader, that when you understand, Then all of the things it is speaking about will be at your door.

There is a problem with the interpretations of the bible that until recognized will mislead people. People will argue with this fact, because they don't even know of the false interpretations, not looking deeper for themselves. There are many clues left in the text to elude to this very problem, such as words that are given direct renderings to the English script. Does no one question why this is? Some will argue that the scripture is kept perfect and holy, but the Lord warned of the scribes and foresaw the mistranslations. The direct rendering of certain words such as "Golgotha" meaning the "the Skull", were placed there to clue the eye looking for the Lord, which the unfaithful will look right over too there own confusion when the spirit begins to witness.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Greetings,

I think I see where you're going with this, and as a student of comparative religious traditions, I find these sort of exercises quite beneficial and important. I find value in all kinds of traditions, but I'll admit that when it comes to Biblical matters, to me the Tanakh/"old testament" will always be the authoritative source when dealing with this particular text, not to mention all of the questionable/pointed translations, and the inclusion of other foreign texts into what the Christians hold as their relevant text. So without going too nuts, according to the original tradition, there is no dualism, like you would find in say: Zoroastrianism. The Jewish understanding of things is not that G-d and Satan are at war, but simply that the Satan is a servant of G-d and fullfills a role apparently very necessary to the physics of the Universe in this stage of evolution.

In fact, to state that there is some "evil god" which the Creator is warring with would cause problems with the most foundational aspect of what the Torah teaches regarding God, which is that He is One and alone in his creation, despite what might appear as a plurality (I am speaking to how people have misinterpreted the term Elohim to be a race and not a Divine channel which flows through Angels and men and all kinds of things that It has charged to be the vessels of It's/His manifestation). This is according to the classical understanding of Hebrew scripture, not my fancy-pants ideas, I do not wish to mis-quote any tradition. If the story in Bere#/Genesis, which is clearly veiled and holds perhaps the very DNA of our Adamic race within it for those who can unlock it, the notion is clearly there is One Source from which everything emminates (and no I'm not talking about the Trinity, there isn't a single mention of the Trinity in any Bible, be it "Old" or "New" Testaments).

If there is but one Source of life and One Creator, everything else is infrastructure. Look at the book of Job, if Satan hated God and they were really battling, why would Satan be so dis-interested in this test? He really doesn't seem to care. There are a number of sources we could get into, but according to the original understanding of the Hebrew scriptures (which a lot of which is informed very seriously and importantly by the Oral aspect of the Tradition, which is why Fundamentalist/literalists always scratch their heads and come to the wrong conclusions about what is written in the "Old Testament" since they were not trained to decipher it's meaning, and couldn't be expected to). Satan is a servant of the Holy One, Blessed Be He, according to the actual original text. The war that's occuring is within our minds/hearts, and within our understandings, because we are limited, but were created with a Divine purpose, which is a whole other complicated matter to try to understand.

If, like you say, that you are studying the original Hebrew text, I wonder in what manner and what capacity, and for what purpose? It becomes very clear when you start to understand Hebrew that the conclusions of the "New Testament" comes to are as foreign as martian soil to the living plant that is Torah. There is no mention of God becoming man, no mention of virgin birth and no mention of God dying in the original Hebrew scriptures. These are, for lack of a better term, Pagan ideas which got co-opted into a pre-existing tradition for very dark political reasons.

Rome didn't convert to Christianity, Christianity converted to Rome. There's no Avatar in Judaism, no Trinity, no Dying God, no Virgin Birth, all of these ideas where left over from pagan traditions and ported to the masses through the guise of Torah Judaism. And I'll take the Pepsi-challenge with you on this if you think otherwise. I'm just trying to be fair to the original text.

-H23

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Greetings,

I think I see where you're going with this, and as a student of comparative religious traditions, I find these sort of exercises quite beneficial and important. I find value in all kinds of traditions, but I'll admit that when it comes to Biblical matters, to me the Tanakh/"old testament" will always be the authoritative source when dealing with this particular text, not to mention all of the questionable/pointed translations, and the inclusion of other foreign texts into what the Christians hold as their relevant text. So without going too nuts, according to the original tradition, there is no dualism, like you would find in say: Zoroastrianism. The Jewish understanding of things is not that G-d and Satan are at war, but simply that the Satan is a servant of G-d and fullfills a role apparently very necessary to the physics of the Universe in this stage of evolution.

In fact, to state that there is some "evil god" which the Creator is warring with would cause problems with the most foundational aspect of what the Torah teaches regarding God, which is that He is One and alone in his creation, despite what might appear as a plurality (I am speaking to how people have misinterpreted the term Elohim to be a race and not a Divine channel which flows through Angels and men and all kinds of things that It has charged to be the vessels of It's/His manifestation). This is according to the classical understanding of Hebrew scripture, not my fancy-pants ideas, I do not wish to mis-quote any tradition. If the story in Bere#/Genesis, which is clearly veiled and holds perhaps the very DNA of our Adamic race within it for those who can unlock it, the notion is clearly there is One Source from which everything emminates (and no I'm not talking about the Trinity, there isn't a single mention of the Trinity in any Bible, be it "Old" or "New" Testaments).

If there is but one Source of life and One Creator, everything else is infrastructure. Look at the book of Job, if Satan hated God and they were really battling, why would Satan be so dis-interested in this test? He really doesn't seem to care. There are a number of sources we could get into, but according to the original understanding of the Hebrew scriptures (which a lot of which is informed very seriously and importantly by the Oral aspect of the Tradition, which is why Fundamentalist/literalists always scratch their heads and come to the wrong conclusions about what is written in the "Old Testament" since they were not trained to decipher it's meaning, and couldn't be expected to). Satan is a servant of the Holy One, Blessed Be He, according to the actual original text. The war that's occuring is within our minds/hearts, and within our understandings, because we are limited, but were created with a Divine purpose, which is a whole other complicated matter to try to understand.

If, like you say, that you are studying the original Hebrew text, I wonder in what manner and what capacity, and for what purpose? It becomes very clear when you start to understand Hebrew that the conclusions of the "New Testament" comes to are as foreign as martian soil to the living plant that is Torah. There is no mention of God becoming man, no mention of virgin birth and no mention of God dying in the original Hebrew scriptures. These are, for lack of a better term, Pagan ideas which got co-opted into a pre-existing tradition for very dark political reasons.

Rome didn't convert to Christianity, Christianity converted to Rome. There's no Avatar in Judaism, no Trinity, no Dying God, no Virgin Birth, all of these ideas where left over from pagan traditions and ported to the masses through the guise of Torah Judaism. And I'll take the Pepsi-challenge with you on this if you think otherwise. I'm just trying to be fair to the original text.

-H23

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hexagram23

Hello hexagram23, Thank you for your comments. I began to study the Hebrew, to be quite direct, because I began to realize just as you say, that "the new testament" has nothing to do with the old. I was privy in the pas,t to looking up certain words, but not the entirety of the text. The first time I did this, I saw a much different picture then what the "average" christian saw. I never understood the trinity or why G-d, who is "omniscient", would be viewed as fragmented? Hence my question to people. I know that I am just as much "Satan" ,as I am "Jesus" and that it is indeed the "Enmity" in my mind that sets the two opposing. This took me a lot of dogma and time to overcome. I realize that the way to control people is with emotion, and sometimes I forget what we are triggered by. Make any sense?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thanks for replying. I see a few others replied as well.

But all of you need to think bigger. Much bigger.

It is for the elect. A set aside remnant who won't be deceived. Some will argue, that the elect can be deceived but they are wrong. Always remember, that the last days are leading up to a huge wedding, that's about to take place and every single person has been invited, but a few of those people are chosen to specifically be there. It's not that these people are chosen because they are loved more, but because they understand the light, that illumes the path to the wedding. Though they can't be snatched from his hands, times will be terrible for them too, and it's for their sake that these last days will be cut short.

The abomination that causes desolation takes on a whole new meaning to the elect.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

peace to you, too.... ,-)))

if the world will be changing, how some people think, then black will be white and white will be black...
so i think its good to love also the "badones", cause maybe if you hate them, you will hate the goods one time...
peace

Nia

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Thanks for replying. I see a few others replied as well.

But all of you need to think bigger. Much bigger.

It is for the elect. A set aside remnant who won't be deceived. Some will argue, that the elect can be deceived but they are wrong. Always remember, that the last days are leading up to a huge wedding, that's about to take place and every single person has been invited, but a few of those people are chosen to specifically be there. It's not that these people are chosen because they are loved more, but because they understand the light, that illumes the path to the wedding. Though they can't be snatched from his hands, times will be terrible for them too, and it's for their sake that these last days will be cut short.

The abomination that causes desolation takes on a whole new meaning to the elect.

I believe you are right on this Myrtles. I would like to interject some more ideas for you to ponder.

G-d (with the line to avoid saying "Gad" pronounced "God" meaning "fortune or good Luck", which is who people are praying to every time they say GOD...thus this is why you will see Jews do this if you ever wondered...kinda important!!!) The Holy One is what I like to call the spirit. Yeshua is also important to understand. Names are powerfully important in the bible and need to be understood from the original language. Yeshua means, "Self-Existent is Salvation" and in the Greek is prefixed with "The" as in "The Jesus". If seen like originally intended we now have "The" "Self-existent is Salvation".

"The Self Existent is Salvation", the name of our savior, is made manifest in the flesh from the bowels of a maiden, Lass, or Lad "parthenos"...sound familiar? Parthenon translated Pantheon or seat of the Gods is the association or better yet the "24 elders" or "counsel of G-d", It used to be assumed that the kidneys and/or liver held the character of a man or woman. We know that these organs provide cleansing to the blood, but in the ancient times these organs also set the determinations of man forward and is why "The Holy One" inspects the heart and mind/kidney and liver and tests them to refine them. Your will and intuition are what truly witness of "Self existent is Salvation" and this IS the testimony of Yeshua.

The "Abomination of Desolation"...to understand this, you need to first understand what a "covenant" means. Covenant means "passing between two pieces of flesh". A husband and wife form a covenant when they make love...and such is the scripture..."Therefore a man must leave his father and mother and cling inside of the woman of him and the Two become one flesh"...a new generation. "His salvation is from Generation to Generation perpetual"...For instance, you are the covenant of your parents made to the "the holy one" (known to them or not, he regards the humble, yet the haughty he debases) and the self sacrifice of them to rear you up is this cross we hear of bearing, yet the only thing we are bearing is the cross of time with a capitol T...following me? Forbid not the "children" to come unto me..likewise and a child shall lead them....he shall rule over them with a "Rod" of Iron, yet he does not dwell in a temple made with hands. Think about the "ROD OF IRON" for a moment and consider, nothing is hidden from you since the beginning of the world.

First "HE" rules with a "Rod of Iron". I'm not trying to be vulgar, but lets speak of reality, the Rod of Iron is an erection...He comes in the clouds of heaven, with myriads upon myriads of his saints with him in the "twinkle of an eye" in a beautiful (Glorious) Orgasm "Har-Tsion" in the mountain of the "most high". For example, I am the last generation of my family hence, I would be the Chief Priest or Coffer of the spirit of my family making me First in Rank but Last in line so then, First and Last. If I drop the baal and do not reproduce, I have committed the Abominiation of Desolation of my family. The One who says in the temple(body), I am the top, no more need to give to the Lord a new place to prepare in his own house, is an anti-christ(rub with shemen/semen oil=Anointed). Anti-christ(anointed) is a mindset not a single guy, but a spirit. This is one of the ways he fools. "Pin all of your problems on to one guy", he is whispering and "ignore your own sin/death full nature". "Point the finger at a president or a public figure (star) because you are too righteous to be that one...the man of perdition"...this is a lie from satan himself to test. He does "all these things" The Holy One is personal and deals with each man/woman/child in his own language or tongue, as in form of speech like a family member would speak which is why we miss him speaking so much, yet we often feel him, just not hear him. Actually when you hear your voice speaking truth in your mind, it is not you, as you are just a lump of clay we all are. Our ego says "yeah i totally agree and puffs up" so that we are robbed of that ever still small voice is saying. He is in you and in all bearing all till all is complete. "I have made you, so to will I bear you".

The Son of man is the one sowing the seed and the angels are harvesting. Children are not taken nor given in marriage, but are like the messengers of heaven and they grow and are nourished by the field in which they harvest, till it is time for new crop, then the son of man sows more seed and the cycle 40 weeks/9 months/3 Trimesters starts again after puberty when indeed the seed is planted, being the smallest of all the seeds of the field...billion sperm on head of a pin. It's easier for a gamma to go through the eye of a needle then a rich man to enter into heaven. It is easier for sperm to pass through the small opening of the penis, then for a dead man to go back into the body of a stranger, yet they would be cast out anyway. Levi is the 3rd generation and Judea is the 4th generation who G-d is visiting the iniquity of the fathers on.

Remember, not one creation is made outside of him and as such, he knew all men and was tried and tempted in every way as we ourselves are yet, he has overcome the world because the light bearer is cast out of the grave.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The God that created everything is Evil. Let's say Satan did rebel against this God. If this were a God of love and justice and if God really loved his creations would he not forgive Satan and Adam and Eve for sining? The damnation of both Satan and human kind by God just shows me that God hates us all!! human and demons. You than might argue the point that God sent his son to be sacrificed for our sins if you follow the Christian religion. But to have a son murdered for someones life is also an act of an Evil God. It would be like burning your son in sacrifice for another person. So upon pondering all this I believe Satan is actually showing us that the God that created him and us humans is Evil and we are only playthings in his corrupt universe.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

#1 Why do you believe that there are separate Lords of Right and Wrong? How I mean that is, IF you believe that "God" is the ultimate being and that it is him, and him alone, that creates all things thereby Judges all things, then why do you believe that a "Devil" or "Satan" is able to gain power over people and to even appose the creator himself thereby trying to bring a different outcome than that which God self would want? By the way "satan" means adversary. Even Peter was called Satan by Jesus, so I would say it is a title and not a single entity, but I would still like to hear why you believe.

#2 If you didn't come out of the womb with a bible and you can't take one with you when you die, why would you believe that it is the final authority on how to conduct your life? I'm not saying it and every other holy book is not beneficial, I am just curious as to why it would be the ultimate "Word" and finality in your moral evaluation of life and others?

I was raised as a protestant christian in my younger years and at the age of 10 years old I immediately rejected it and you can say I got a hard time from my teachers for it. Being thrown out of class for asking questions etc.
That being said I eventually took a journey through learning about all different religions and cultures to try and gain an understanding for myself rather than blindly accepting a forced education.
Only recently after being what could be classed as an athiest have I come to a much better understanding of what this life is all about and no longer reject.

For me our purpose is to create infinity from the finite in other words God.
Imagine that we are all here to experience infinite variations in everything we can do. We have the illusion of time due to our human bodies degrading.

Some examples would be if I were to hate someone, I would only be hurting myself because I have or will be that person at some point. Many religions speak of this, but many fail to understand who read this. ""Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

As far as the devil goes....
Take what our species is commonly know as, "The human race", read it for what it literally says. Imagine that we are all in a race to the finish line of infinity (God). Somewhere near the end of the race there will be few left that are inherently evil and few that are pure goodness in the race to become god if you like. At the end there will be no more on the earth and that is when we will all become god because we always were and that is good overcoming evil. Should make sense if you are keeping up with me.

You can also explain why god is always watching, is everwhere and will judge you. It is you it is me, it is everyone and everywhere. We all judge each other.

As for the bible, I believe it is the word of god because it was written by "God" if you like. It is a series of metaphorical teachings to guide you on your path. I do like to chuckle at people who say the bible was written by man. Of course it was. Then they will say, how can it be gods word. Answers itself really if you understand.

Just as we create things such as signs saying "Walk, dont walk" and have sayings such as "What goes around comes around"

Everything inanimate and animated ties into what I am speaking about no matter how small or large.

Even if I am wrong which is irrelevant, I know I will live a good life through doing good for others because I will be and am everyone around me that I help even through the simplest of ways. So it does not matter if I lead a life of suffering in this life or the next. It also explains why there is so much bad in this world.

I think ultimately that was the bible is trying to tell you through Jesus and I also believe he did exist and another will come along again as nothing is impossible as we are here to create infinity.

My signature reflects my understanding of it.

Hope that makes sense

But despite all that I have just said, let the reader understand is true.

Let eyes, have ears would have been a good avatar name as well mind you.

PS Your question is an answer in itself.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

PS Your question is an answer in itself.
[edit on 23-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

Pssst....Exactly

Thanks XXXN30, I always appreciate your answers.

Peace to you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join