It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Disclosure Part IIIa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thank you for the information. Reads like a 1930's radio show- complete with ominous thunder and the sound of mysterious footsteps...I'm looking forward to the next installment of... "Hard Disclosure".
I had never heard of MKULTRA- thanks for sending me on a new tangent!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Umm... Why is the entire original post edited and removed?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well this is unfortunate, was looking forward to reading.....

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

If you go down the topics list, you will see that he did indeed post it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
With all due respect to applebiter, I can't for the life of me work out why he didn't post all his information in one easy-to-find thread. It certainly would have saved hopping back and forth between them and created one unique, linear space for his theories.

Now I guess the question is - why did he delete this one? I really hope it wasn't for theatrics sake. I was kind of suspicious after reading the last one:

Originally posted by applebiter
I have been under pressure but have decided to post a quick and dirty version of the truth as I know it. It’s all I can give you. Things are happening right now that make it difficult for me to continue in this line, and my guess is that it’s going to get worse for me. I hope that someone or several will take this further than I can at this time.

I must admit that I started to wonder if he was setting things up to disappear. Then I came here and found the removed thread. To be honest. I initially rolled my eyes - but I will give him the benefit of the doubt in the hope that he pastes back VERBATIM what he took away.

IRM

[edit on 14/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"Things are happening right now that make it difficult for me to continue in this line, and my guess is that it’s going to get worse for me."

If you can post that then you can post in detail what is happening to you...

I'm pretty sure I've seen a movie like how this saga has panned out, starts out intriguing and somewhat enlightening but then the schizophreniac mathematician spirals into an attention seeking, egoistic nutcase, albeit unintentionally.

new topics

top topics

join