It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You all Afraid To Die Or What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Threads about aliens, threads about the NWO, theads about concentration camps, are you all afraid to die or what? Who cares about any of this? If you all are just typing because you have fingers, great, but if your scared or letting someone else scare you with there gloom and doom, PHHHT!

Most of the threads here have valuable info in them but the gloom and doom really is nothing more than crapola!

If there are aliens among us and wanted us gone, "We Would Be Gone!"

If the governments wanted to enforce their way, "Absolutely Nothing You Could Do About It!"

The best one, "Planet X" Lets all dig holes and crawl in like worms, OK? The poles are going to shift and disaster after disaster is going to destroy the planet. "Bring it on"

Do most of the members believe in this or are you just looking for something to do on a slow night at work? Who cares about what might happen and enjoy what is happening in your daily lives. Like family, sunsets, camping, what your dog is thinking when he/she gives that look out of the corner of there eye.

I love this site but come on, when your dead and gone theres always that second chance. Somewhere out there!

OK I'm done, now crucify me.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I agree with you. If something big happens I'm going to stay in my home, and fight to the death if I must. I'm not afraid to die from a natural disaster or alien attack.
I'm more afraid of dying of old age, to tell the truth.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
we are too complex to be just a mind and body.

so I am not afraid to die, but I am afraid to die without my goals here on earth unfinished.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Me to my friend, Me to.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm not afraid to die at all. I would gladly die for a good cause.

Death doesn't exist of course. It is merely a different state of being. We are all eternal. So the question is rather moot.

My opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm not afraid to die really either, i guess curiosity gets to me
I had a near death experiance once though. what i saw was nothing short of magnificent, was like a big bright light with colors that i have never seen before corona-ing off of it. I dont know about the rest of you but im convinced of a higher plane of exsistance after this one if your soul is prepared, if not you get thrown back into the pot to try again until you're ready to go

top topics

join