It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viva la revolucion!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
and a few thousand of them. Imagine their fear when their buddies start turning up in dog food cans and they can't stop it and can't figure out who is doing it, etc. They are hoping that the vast populace are cowards and are fearful. They forget the lesson the Scots brought upon the English when the food started running out and they sacked northern england and burn't their land to the ground.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtMonkey
Okay, seriously, i want to know how many people are going to do something when (or if?) the NWO comes into power. Oh, and don't worry. I won't tell anyone

Trust and Obey, for there's no other way,
to be happy in Jesus, than to trust and obey.

God alone can protect in the coming traumas.

And whether one is martyred or protected or sent to do great exploits against evil forces with angelic and Holy Spirit's assist . . . God alone is God and always will be God. God alone will be a high tower. God alone will be sanity in the midst of the insanity. God alone will be any hope.

and . . . as the end of The Book discloses,

God wins, in the end . . . and along the way.

satan and his globalist forces . . . compared to God . . . are worth about a gnat's fart.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hahaha! Buttmonkey, you really think the most radical of us will reveal their resistance/survival plans on THAT site? No offense, but you're not at the right place.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I wonder what they'll do to us in New Zealand.Maybe Australia will say we're harbouring terrorists and invade...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very true about the military and police not agreeing with the governemnt and not following the NWO's orders. I mean, those servicemen and women have families, and I'm sure they don't want to see their families treated like nothing. But this will make the NWO do three things:

1) Resort to psychological warfare (brainwash, bribery, etc., possible)
2) Have machines police the world (robots, A.I., most likely no)
3) Use foreign soldiers (big yes...UN anyone?)

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The NWO will be brought down in 200 years or less the same way the USSR was: Corruption will eat it away, and people will burn it's body.

Besides, if the NWO ever took power....the american south would just seceede again.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Of course the NWO system will fall. It just won't work. Some of the leaders will stride for more power...well each one will want total control actually. Imagine being that close to world domination...of course you will take that power. But everyone will...resulting in chaos inside the NWO.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I will run around chanting "I love jesus!" "God is great!", Get killed and go to heaven.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For those who think the NWO is coming ......wake up .....THEY'RE HERE!.In fact they have been here since Jamestown.

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name"

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
I will run around chanting "I love jesus!" "God is great!", Get killed and go to heaven.

Love that statement .
--------------

First and Foremost , the NWO starts off as a Economic power.

-- eventually everything goes to electronic transactions .
wich means you cant buy or sell or even get a pay check Unless its as a credit to your bank account . - so you will never see any cash .
-Cashless soceity .

Relegion will be pushed underground .- Some relegions that choose to fight back will be prosocuted on a scale even worse than the Holocaust.

Loss of personal freedom on huge scale.

if you take some to see whats happening in the world , you can alrdy see that the foundations for the NWO are alrdy in affect .

now all we need is for something really catastophic to happen on world wide basis . To Give full power to NWO .

Wich could be War , WW3 maybe ? . Nuclear war maybe .
Or a combination of natrual and war .

if you go by prophecy or whatever you beleive in , even if you dont believe in that stuff . you can still see the NWO is here ,
its just a matter of some kind of trigger or event that has to happen to Give it Global power .

whatever the case ---- I say Fight it ..do whatever it takes to resist the NWO .

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amschel Rothschild
Very true about the military and police not agreeing with the governemnt and not following the NWO's orders. I mean, those servicemen and women have families, and I'm sure they don't want to see their families treated like nothing. But this will make the NWO do three things:

1) Resort to psychological warfare (brainwash, bribery, etc., possible)
2) Have machines police the world (robots, A.I., most likely no)
3) Use foreign soldiers (big yes...UN anyone?)

You just forgot 4) PRIVATE military personnel (i.e. Blackwater)

THey were used during the takeover of New Orleans when Katrina happened.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
One way or another, I will survive.

Isn't that a song?

But really, I think that most people have no clue how to survive if they locked the banks down and you had no way of paying for your stuff you need every day. Most have no clue how to barter, or grow anything, or can food, or steal for that matter (if you wanted to do the illegal thing). So in my estimation most would just knuckle under and do what they were told.

Not me, I'd go fishing...

[edit on 17/2/06 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger
I believe that they won't get the military's full cooperation, I believe that some of the military will want to maintain freedom and will side with the resistance. For many in the military, they joined to defend their country's freedom even if that means fighting their own government gone evil. If at least 50% of the military decides to do the right thing and fight for the people instead of a government gone evil, the NWO doesn't even stand a chance.

Hell, if I was in the army and was ordered to to take away the freedom of my country's people or harm them, I would turn on the officer giving that order and get as many other soldiers as I can on my side.

edit: --> spelling

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by Ranger]

Ranger is 100% correct. The regular soldier would not follow these orders. Plan and simple nothing will convice me otherwise. That doesn't prevent the NWO from taking over through other means...

I've been playing FPS, paintball, etc, on a tactical level for the past eight years. I know a crap load of random stuff about building clearing, supply line raids, and a whole boat load of other tactical nonsense. Not only that, I've been learing defense techniques from my marine friends(semper fi). I've also learned how to prepare multiple forms of shape charges with minimum supplies(once again semper fi). Not only that I have access to dirt cheap guns and ammo, you gotta love knowing the owner and manager of a gun shop, muahaha. I'm not the least bit worried about a NWO take over. There will be small pockets of resistance all around, and eventually we will network.

I don't want to fight, I'm completely against all forms of violence. But, I will take it upon myself to help arm other citizens and lead small pockets of resistance(consisted of people I know and trust). Like what GrndLkNatv said, the happenings behind the scene will be incredible. I will still continue with my daily grind and continue going to school; but as night falls we will come out of the wood works like an infestation of highly armed, highly trained, and highly motivated roaches. If the NWO ever comes in command, then they've got another thing comming.

PS. They better pick me up before the # hits the fan...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

I don't believe that there is any shame in it. What is the average civilian with no gun and no combat training expected to do against an army? I personally think that it is better to seperate 'them' and pick them off one by one instead of just running towards them screaming and waving one's arms.

I for one am as prepared as one can be for something like this, but I don't trust people to begin with.

yeah boyee iraqi war style huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join