It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viva la revolucion!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Okay, seriously, i want to know how many people are going to do something when (or if?) the NWO comes into power. Oh, and don't worry. I won't tell anyone

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
One way or another, I will survive.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I second Jonna... It's not so much about doing anything but just surviving.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
but are you going to be one of the people who hides, or one of the people who fights?

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by ButtMonkey]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Being relatively selfish I would neither hide nor fight until necessary. And then, if the only course to save my hide was to hide (pun intended), I would fight only when forced to do so. That's the sheeple mentality for you: why should _I_ risk my safety for those who allowed this to happen...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Im gonna move somewhere where the NWO will have less authority, ie Alaska, and just live out life but if they try to interfere I might take up the ol arms, or if living in alaska gets old then I guess a resistance wouldnt be all bad.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Not much one person could do really. Depending on how the whole thing went down and if anyone I care about was hurt or killed.....then it'd be time to start shootin' mutha#as...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DismalDream
Being relatively selfish I would neither hide nor fight until necessary. And then, if the only course to save my hide was to hide (pun intended), I would fight only when forced to do so. That's the sheeple mentality for you: why should _I_ risk my safety for those who allowed this to happen...

I don't believe that there is any shame in it. What is the average civilian with no gun and no combat training expected to do against an army? I personally think that it is better to seperate 'them' and pick them off one by one instead of just running towards them screaming and waving one's arms.

I for one am as prepared as one can be for something like this, but I don't trust people to begin with.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I don't believe that there is any shame in it. What is the average civilian with no gun and no combat training expected to do against an army? I personally think that it is better to seperate 'them' and pick them off one by one instead of just running towards them screaming and waving one's arms.

I for one am as prepared as one can be for something like this, but I don't trust people to begin with.

That's the thing: either comply or face extermanition... And if the push did came to shove (which I do still doubt), the changes will most likely be so gradual that we might be only annoyed by all the security hassles but not worried about them since they do protect us - right?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
DismalDream....

I don't know seems like when/if it happens it will be pretty quick. Some huge terrorist act happens and then 'BAM' everything gets shut down (marshal law). I have a secluded place in the 'hills' that I can go to and a way to get there using only back roads to avoid patrols. All I can say is god help anyone who gets in my way!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
One way or another, I will survive.

if thats all you do, then they have one.

weve got to stop surviving and start living. you know how life is a series of moments? well existence is the space in between. and truly living is trying your hardest to make those spaces smaller.

if the nwo comes into power, i really wont a give a hoot, because ill still be living.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
if the nwo comes into power, i really wont a give a hoot, because ill still be living.

But what if the NWO is as bad as everyone seems to believe? What if they throw you in a labor camp or simply kill you because of population control?

I will 'live', as you put it, on my terms and not under a master.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Scat (and others...),

I don't think they will "have me", if I'll continue to exist on my own terms. I may not be the first to throw myself as cannon fodder for the Righteous Second NWO... And who is to say that was any better than the first one anyway?

As badly as our current "democracy" is doing, we do have lots of rights, so how about we just keep on hanging to those? I appreciate the value of speculating, but if I keep true to my values, how and why should I compromise?

"if that's all I do", well, I should hope I'll survive...

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How are you supposed to have an NWO the size of the US army is about 350,000 soldiers north korea has way more than that. 350,000 soldiers as an oqqupation force isnt enough for all of usa's 280 million people but I think the greys or some other aliens might help them.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'll sit by my bedroom windows will LOTS of loaded guns and a case of Labatt Blue. And maybe a carton of cigs. Along with quite a few of my redneck relatives that have already said they will be coming up to stay at my place with their guns. We have all decided that my place would be the best standoff fort in the area.

My advice would be stay off my lawn.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'll just join the side that seems to be winning lol...

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I believe that they won't get the military's full cooperation, I believe that some of the military will want to maintain freedom and will side with the resistance. For many in the military, they joined to defend their country's freedom even if that means fighting their own government gone evil. If at least 50% of the military decides to do the right thing and fight for the people instead of a government gone evil, the NWO doesn't even stand a chance.

Hell, if I was in the army and was ordered to to take away the freedom of my country's people or harm them, I would turn on the officer giving that order and get as many other soldiers as I can on my side.

edit: --> spelling

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by Ranger]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
How are you supposed to have an NWO the size of the US army is about 350,000 soldiers north korea has way more than that. 350,000 soldiers as an oqqupation force isnt enough for all of usa's 280 million people but I think the greys or some other aliens might help them.

sighs, did you get banned again?

I am with Jonna. Kill me or let me be free. Because i am going to Die tring.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I know of several people who will take out their power structure one at a time, by themselves, no witnesses, no alliances, no motives, no traces, nothing.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That's right, someone trying to recruit you into a resitance might actually be undercover to catch resistance fighters

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join