It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Fantasy Football League

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Are you interested in a trade? I appear to be stronger than you in every position except WR, which is what I'm looking for and something you have plenty of. Maybe we can work something out.

And that just shows how crazy fantasy football is. If I am looking at this in an un-biased way, on paper, I'm a stronger team than you, yet I'm 0-2 and you're 2-0.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Im in desperate need of a decent running back.......

Its my weakest position by far and I think it prob cost me this week.....I had 3rd highest score out of everyone but lost to the highest score

Again....damn you brian westbrook, he made me almost cry :shk:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ah, Apparently Im predicted to win again this week against the beast....judging by the last 2 weeks, both which i was originally predicted to win, I should lose this week as well :shk:

I guess we will just have to wait and see

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow, last week at this time I was praising Westbrook. This week I am cursing him and his weak feet

[edit on 21-9-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwstarry
Wow, last week at this time I was praising Westbrook. This week I am cursing him and his weak feet

I know how you feel.....last week i was cursing maurice jones-drew.....this weak im cursing myself for demoting him to the bench...the little ass scored 23 points

looks like i will 0-3 now to.....is there a trophy for last place? Maybe we could have the wooden spoon award for lack of fantasy football excellence

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze Novus can we? pleeeeeeeeeeeeze

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by jwstarry

I know how you feel.....last week i was cursing maurice jones-drew.....this weak im cursing myself for demoting him to the bench...the little ass scored 23 points

looks like i will 0-3 now to.....is there a trophy for last place? Maybe we could have the wooden spoon award for lack of fantasy football excellence

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze Novus can we? pleeeeeeeeeeeeze

couldn't be more bonehead then my move, I drafted Ronnie Brown but he got injured early so I cut him. Today he got 39 points i believe.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

Again I know how you feel.....i have been the most unlucky guy i think. My number one draft pick was tom brady....i lost marques colston as well for 4-6 weeks. My number one running back jones-drew, lost almost all his starting offensive line, so i dropped him to the bench, where he promptly scored 23 points. Last week i scored over 100 odd points, third best of the week and lost to you due to damn brian westbrook. And every week, before the first game i had been predicted to win....i guess thats sport for you though eh

Im just praying santana moss stays fit....he's been an absolute champion so far....TD in every game

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
3 win streak put me up .500!
but there's 2 unbeaten bigwigz in my division.
team starry and canadian mod squad.

if only brett favre throws 8 TD's per week....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beastamerica
3 win streak put me up .500!
but there's 2 unbeaten bigwigz in my division.
team starry and canadian mod squad.

if only brett favre throws 8 TD's per week....

Was it you that I played when we both broke 100, yet you got highest and beat me?

That week sucked for me because I got 3rd highest overall score but you got first

*sniff

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
All I have to say is, to be the man you must beat the man

just kidding

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Starry...

After this weekend, you are undefeated no more..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

I must extend that same statement along to GAOTU789/"Mod Squad" as well.

I feel an upset. Here it comes!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

Starry...

After this weekend, you are undefeated no more..

dem fightin words. Don't sing it, just bring it.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I got Chrushed this week ... Damm Vincent Jackson...

Starry is a beast...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm up by two on Mod Squad and he has Carney still playing.

The Browns can't give up any more than 14, and it can't be 10 or 13 either.

COME ON BROWNS DEFENSE!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Down by one now.

I lost Romo though so the next few weeks are going to be tough with O'Sullivan leading the way. The Niners have the Giants, Cards, Seahawks and the Rams, so it might not be terrible but I only picked him up for my bye week.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
INTERCEPTION!!

The Giants were about to go in and it got picked off and taken back! The extra point would have tied it, or if they held them to a 4th down, the field goal would have won it for Mod Squad.

But now, the Giants have to go back down the field. That at least spares me for a few more minutes.

COME ON BROWNS!

[edit on 10/13/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh man, what a win (that is, if I can survive ESPN's scoring adjustments).

It was a close and great game, GAOTU789/Mod Squad

I honestly didn't think I could win that. On our little poll that we have up about who would be the last undefeated, you or Starry, I voted you

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

COngrats man...

Too bad i couldnt hold up my end...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I was hoping me and Canadain Mod Squad would have stayed undefeated until week 10, oh well

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join