It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Fantasy Football League

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
So when are we starting?

I think we should hold it on August 25th.

I think we've decided that it will be a live draft. The majority did vote for live.

So now its just the time. If everyone could post the time, or a time frame, that would be best for them, we can work something out. Please include your time zone or convert it to Eastern Time.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here's a link with time zones

www.timeanddate.com...

Im Darwin time, so anything from 7:30am onwards would be good for me, which is 18:00pm EST for the USA

Thats my preference anyway

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If it's during the daytime, on a weekday (9-5 est.) I'm good to go for sure. Outside of work hours, I have on and off internet access. I've done a detailed pre-ranking though so don't let me hinder any decisions.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hey I should of said before that I would like to put my vote in for august 25th too.

I got the day off work so I should be able to do it from home

Actually will be the 26th for me...lol

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Anybody up for moving it to tomorrow? Or Tuesday? Something came up and I won't be here Monday, so I'm wondering if there are any other available days around there.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Tuesday or rather Wednesday NZ time would be fine .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Anybody up for moving it to tomorrow? Or Tuesday? Something came up and I won't be here Monday, so I'm wondering if there are any other available days around there.

I am all for tomorrow.....working on tuesday (which will be wednesday for me). Just let everyone know quick though

Im eager to get started

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Does Thursday at 10 AM Eastern Time work for everyone? Or at least most people?

There isn't going to be a perfect time because of the major time zone differences. So its going to be a pretty bad time for at least one person. I apologize for that, but its impossible to make it good for everyone.

The only option is to set your pre-rankings if you can't make it to the draft. If you need help or have questions about it, please ask.

I would appreciate if everyone would post and accept or decline the Thursday 10 AM draft so that I know. If a majority doesn't post by Tuesday, I'll send out u2u's.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Does Thursday at 10 AM Eastern Time work for everyone?

Yup works for me.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
that's 7am for me. i hope i wake up that early

but im cool with that

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thats 1:30am for me.

I like the date, but is it possible to move the time an hour or two back?

Of course, if it isnt possible I will just have to accept it

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hmm holding the draft at appox 2am Friday morning is hardly ideal but I guess I could live with it since it wont be a regular thing .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That time works great for me.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
730 AM...

ocuh...

I guess i will have to pull an all nighter...

I thought we were having it TODAY...

But... what happen...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Something came up that has kept me away from the computer most of the day, and we hadn't really decided on a time, and the 25th was coming up quick. So I pushed it back.

This draft is going to be difficult. Everyone is on such widely different time schedules that its impossible to make this good for everyone.

EDIT: The draft will be Thursday at 10 AM EST. I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone, but it has to happen at some point, and no point is going to be perfect.

[edit on 8/25/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thursday actually works better for me!

I'll be logged into espn and ready to go thursday morning...

I'm not sure if espn has a chat service??

If not I'll login to chat live in Djarums' Off Topic Banter room.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

There's a chat room built in to the Java application that you conduct the draft in.

I'm sure you all have Java, but just double check at some point before going in.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What was wroung with the having the draft today? Like we had PLANNED FOR WEEKS!

the 28th isnt going to work for me...
Ill have no internet access after Wens...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

We were never final on the 25th date. All that was really agreed to was the end of the 3rd week of preseason. We were never stuck on the 25th. All we did was talk about it.

Would Wednesday same time work for you? I'm sure everyone can make it Wednesday same time. Its no different than Thursday.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I will just accept the time, Im happy to stay up late

I still think we should keep it for thursday though. Everyone needs to know soon so we can get it sorted quickly

Also how do you double check the java chat? I installed java, then clicked on live draft test, and it still come up with the "install java" tabs again. Was just wondering if this is normal?

[edit on 25/8/2008 by OzWeatherman]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join