It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Recurring Doomsday Dreams?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
About 2 months ago I had this dream that my boyfriend, his dad and I were in this building on the very top floor. I remember that I was staring at the moon and it started changing to green and a purple color and then it disappeared. I turned around and told everyone, but no one was listening. About 10 sec after the moon was gone I seen zombies weird I know..but I don't know what happened to them, cuz I only seen a glimpse of them. I looked outside again and about a mile away I seen all these trees on fire then this big wall of fire I mean it had to of been miles and miles long coming towards us like it was a bomb, but bigger then the normal bomb. My boyfriends dad yelled at us to get down on the floor. The dream went blank. Then the next thing we were in his dad's truck driving to a gas station where I live. I looked up to my house and I seen all these cracks and steam coming out of the ground everywhere and trees going through houses. Then I don't know how, but we were inside the gas station with the truck I know weird huh? The gas station started shakin violently so he gunned his truck out of the gas station the same time he was doin that I was praying then the dream was over. Oooo almost forgot no one was around, but us.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by livelovelaugh]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I brought this thread back to live because I had a doomsday dream and wonder if there are other people who have this too. I wanted to start a new thread but then I realised that there must be one in excistence on ATS....and here it is..

Anyways....it was short but powerful.....There I was looking at the sky how all this debrie from broken up meteorites come down. It was chaos and buildings were burning. That's about it.

In a thread about preparing yourself with supplies I said that my biggest worry a 2 KM high tidal wave is. A wave that crushes everything on its way. So now I have this distruction by fire dream.......it made an impression enough for me to open up this thread.

Any of you people having such dreams?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Dreams are more often than not just the mind rehashing things which you have encountered day to day - plus sometimes they are about processing worries from your subconscious. I note you have been on ATS over a year so you are clearly interested in this sort of thing. Even in the msm there have been items about possible suitcase bombs going off in American cities.
So I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I was going to start a new thread about my dream during the early hours of 30/12/09 and then decided not to bother, but noticed thread in "recent topics" and decicided the synchronicity was too much to pass up.

To start with I am in Scotland, but in my dream I was in the US with my girlfriend staying with an old couple in the countryside somewhere.
The US had just dropped a nuke on Iran.
It wasn`t on the news, but it was just common knowledge that it had happened that morning.

When I looked to the sky it was glowing green which was something to do with a retaliatory attack by Russia, everyone knew it was the start of an international war and there was chaos but togetherness amongst people.

Now, I`m fairly sure that the cause of this dream was reading threads on ATS last night and also I had been looking at Iran on Google Earth before I went to sleep last night, but nonetheless, it was one of those dreams that really felt real, the detail and emotion of it was quite real.

I have dreamt before that I have been in the US at the start of a worldwide conflict, and the emotion and depth of the dream was the same as before.

Curious tho, and also strange, to me personally, that I find this thread just after choosing not to start my own thread about the dream because I felt it wasn`t worth while sharing.

I believe in synchronicity so it seems it was destined for me share the dream, therefore I fully expect someone will have a reply to this, if not, I will only be relieved.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I had a weird one last night, dreamt I was Darth Vader, in a shopping mall , without the customary helmet on,I was trying to get a ship off this world and all of a sudden the shopping centre ( in London I might add) suddenly flooded , the water looked like it was the Boxing day tsunami. People were running and screaming, but the funny thing was they were still worried about their shopping.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have had countless dreams of nuclear blasts. I always wake myself up as the heat starts to get too intense. Scary stuff!!!!!! I am hoping I am not a premonition monger.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I keep having dreams about the world being invaded.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know if the cities getting bombed are relevant, but I have been having a very similar reoccurring dream (I actually found this thread looking up my dream in google)

It always starts off with me and some friends or family. All of a sudden the most vivid realistic nuclear explosion occurs off in the distance.
At this point I just know in my dream that I have to find safety and begin running away and/or packing my bags.

Although these dreams have been occurring quite frequently, yesterday I had the most vivid, realistic nuclear scenario ever in my life.

As I was packing my bags, in my dream I almost somehow knew that I was asleep and that none of it was real to the point where I began to look around to see if I was actually dreaming.

When I began running away from this nuclear blast, I stopped and thought to myself this must be real because the detail of everything was so great. I was almost in control of my dream and began to touch a wall and look around to see every single every little detail of the world as if I was awake, this dream was basically indistinguishable from reality.

I continue in my frantic rush to escape this nuclear holocaust (did I mention for some reason in my dream, someone weird guy came up to me and told me it had come from Europe/Russia) and eventually came to a mirror. When I looked into the mirror I could only see a very strange blurred image of myself and at that point inside my dream, I knew I was dreaming and had almost complete control over the situation.

In my panicked state of fear I began to scream and try to move my body in all directions in order to wake myself up from this nightmare. Eventually I was actually able to wake myself up from this dream and woke up with my heard pounding and sweat dripping. I immediately wrote down as much as I could remember from this dream, but it still scares me to think about how real that dream was. It really almost felt more real than when I awoke...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join