It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Recurring Doomsday Dreams?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Strange... I've had the same two dreams several times since the age of eight (I"m now 28). One, the sky is dark, there is what appears to be a second moon, blood red. I'm filled with terror and the dream ends. Second, dark sky again, with lightning. A feeling tells me to go outside. I look to the sky and there is "god, jesus, whatever" fighthing a dragon (I do not believe in god). This "god" looks to me and uses his mind to tell me I am some "chosen one". I am to fight this dragon. Then it ends...

You should really think about what your dream means to you. Your mind is trying to tell you something important, listen....

I know dreams tend to be entirely metaphorical the majority of the time, and are probably nothing more than my subconscious trying to relate some kind of message to my conscious, these dreams just seemed incredibly realistic. They were like none I have never had before.

Also, the last time I had the dream was my last post in here. I wish I had more to go on...the best I could come up with is lucid dreaming, and I suppose these dreams could be considered that.

I'd still be very interested in anyone else's dreams concerning end-of-the-world type scenarios...also would like to hear from anyone who claims to be psychic or have had dreams come true before and see if they perhaps are dreaming something a little more scary than normal?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This is very wierd, Talk about strange...I've having the same interupting dream experience, I haven't been looking at Conspiracy Propaganda for Months, I appear in a world that is Black and White, Never before have I had a dream that was Black and White, I Look into the sky it is Animated like Fire with a Giant Moon Shaped like a Blue Skull and it is Laughing and there is only one thing I notice is theres that Eye thing on it's forehead, and there is like a Mossy Nebula thing around the Skull and This same Dream keeps Happening, I'm scared to Death and I can't wake up from this Nightmare, I think the Annuki or the Illuminating are trying to Directly Communicate threw me threw my Dreams, I think I need to have a EKG Sleep Study Done, If this continues, also Dreams Link to the End of the World, like Every Night, I swear to you this is REAL and not some Fakery, I'm 23/M and play Lead Guitar...Why does this keep happening, and does anyone else have a simular experience, Please Email me @ Youtube under Painless Tragedy, I think Nibiru might in fact be a Alien Ship if these dreams are true, I think the Skull Represents Death and it has something to do with Nibiru "The Planet of the Crossing" I also Had a Bio Terror attack in the same night, Something Major is about to happen...God help us all

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A few nights ago i had a dream of me separated from a huge crowd of people, they were all looking up, mothers holding thier children and people shielding thier faces. I looked up and saw a missile coming far far of in the sky (not sure how the hell i knew it was a missile but hey, i did) , it exploded miles up in the air but i could see the shock wave coming towards me, it looked like a series of burning white circles advancing down. I ran and hid under a sheet of metal but when the shockwave hit me, i felt pain. The pain was what made the dream so strange, i actually felt real pain and my vision of the crowd of people went negative as they were swept away. I was thinking of this dream all day long so i decided to type it into google, glad i did now. I woke up never been so scared in my life, at least im not the only one :S

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A few years after having a premonition Phoenix Arizona would be the place of the next major terrorist attack, I started collecting up premonitions, visions, and dreams of Phoenix and other cities getting nuked.

Phoenix is named the most, followed by New York. Places like Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C., etc. are also common.

U.S. cities are mostly named. I have found the London area named quite a bit also, and cities in the Middle East.

Many of the premonitions say that the Phoenix attack will be a “false flag” event, like what the 9/11 conspiracies say, to create more war in the Middle East.

Because I have had many premonitions of a Russian/Chinese alliance to destroy the United States, and a Chinese occupation of the U.S., I’m not sure what to think of false flag conspiracies. All I know is it ends very bad for U.S. cities and the federal government.

Alexander_Supertramp,

I would interpret the “eagle” flying from mushroom cloud to mushroom cloud as the Phoenix, or basically as Phoenix being nuked as Pandora’s Box for nuclear warfare.

TJH

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A friend of mine, who comes from a very psyche background, claims to have seen doomsday.

He prophecises the date which I dont want to be brought into this post.

Anyway, he keeps having the same 3 dreams, only a little more detailed each time.

He hasnt really told me much, but in one of them, there is the announcement of a tower going up in Israel, then weeks later in Australia, it is announced that bombs have gone up.

Another is the dream of the bombs actually going off, in the North East and West, seeing the mushroom cloud.

And another he describes is the war effort, in where militias fight to take control of a certain suburb.

Its been a while since hes spoken about this, but I believe him as he seems to be pretty rattled about it, not really wanting to speak.

Hope it makes you feel not so alone.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

SO I had an earthquake dream last week. Buildings near and far shaking off foundations. I screamed and then didnt and just ran.

I get terrified and then Im not.

What scared me the most is when I woke and remembered.

I have had them off and on my whole life. I cannot say there is an increase, but I had to recall my previous post in the thread about the trainglular craft and how they sway/darted across the city in my hilly-hillside...and Im not talking about my butt (not in size, but Ive got the lines....).

[edit on 29-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

I am saying, it is all so real.

Like my fanny.

My aunt fanny, she is an incredible seamstress.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Within the last year or so, I have had many dreams where our way of life, as we know it now, has been reduced to something akin to bands of people living in gypsy-like camps. Vendors are set up everywhere selling things they have salvaged from stores that were mostly destroyed, or business owners trying to maintain some facet of the business they had, especially if it was anything retail. People were doing laundry in tubs and buckets, hanging wet clothes on hastily strung clothes lines outside their tents or lean-tos, and cooking over open fires. Everywhere there were buildings that were empty and partially destroyed, or simply abondoned. cars no longer ran, and a few of them had been burned almost beyond recognition. The funny thing was, the mood was actually pretty good, as I think everyone was simply happy to be alive (or so I gathered). In other parts of the city, some streets were totally blocked with rubble, and in others they were simply abondoned as if everyone had forgotten that part of the city existed.

I had another dream where people lived in little one room shacks made from salvaged wood and scrap metal. It was in late fall, I believe, and the mood was pensive. It was as if no one wanted any contact with anyone else. It was a rather disturbing dream, as it made me, at the time, think of the downturn of the economy and wonder just how bad it was going to get.

Just so you know about my dreams and why I believe I have precognitive ones, Let me tell you of two others that became a reality:

the first was several years ago when my little jailbird mother was in jail for bad checks. I had a dream in which I asked my grandmother when my mom was getting out of jail, and she told me "Oh, about the end of July". I had this dream in December. At that time we didn't think she would get out for another two years. they certianly weren't giving away any commutation. I told my mom the next time I talked to her and she plainly stated that THAT was very unlikely to happen. Lo and behold, on the 26th of the following July, she was released, having been given a good dose of commutation and 'good days' the month before due to overcrowding.

The second was a few months before the 9-11 attacks. I dreamed that I was standing in a desert with the military all around, in tanks, on foot, all carrying weapons, and on my right was a stone wall about 6 feet high. On the other side of the wall, was America. On my side of it, though, I had went into this cave in a rocky outcropping amid the sand, and there sat a dozen men, middle eastern decent, cross-legged on the sandy floor listening intently to one man who had a long gray beard. Of course a few months later, 9-11 happened, and you know the rest that came about. Everyone said that this was is 'close to home' and I believe that was what was represented by the stone wall that divided, rather poorly in my opinion, the desert from America.

So if anyone has any ideas about these more recent dreams, please let me know.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Woah...I had a very very similar dream to this. It was night and I looked into the sky and there was this large red, darkish moon thing and it gave me a sense of dread. It was heated...what ever it was.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Ceyeeh]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
recently my twin and I had the same exact dream in one night and it seemed apocalyptic but didn't feel like it. I was explaining to her how I had this dream of being in a torn up city, with a bunch of people unfamiliar to me, seeking a place to go underground. We all seemed very matter of fact and calm. She told me to stop explaining and asked if the paint on the wall red and chipped? I said yes. Were the windows broken and dusty? I said omg yes! Were you with a black person and an indian. Yep. She went on to explain the same exact dream.

Even though the dream looked apocalyptic, in our minds we felt our friends and family were far but safe and okay. Very strange.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
For the past nine years every few months or so, I also have been having the most frightening reoccuring dream. The dream is always the same theme. It's late afternoon, I'm outdoors, eather at work or at home. Then suddenly, as I look to the West, the sky has a wall of black dust and debris as high as the stratosphere moving quickly toward me, and blocking out the sun as it nears. When the blackness is just about directly over head and ready to envelope me and everything else, I hear the loudest concushion blast I ever heard in my life. At that moment I Know I'm dead, I know I'm falling to the ground in all the blackness. In my mind I thinking, It"s all over. I thought we had more time. I never feel my body hit the ground. I never get to feel anything. I just realize we're all dead. Everyone. Then I wake up with a loud audible scream.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've had a dream about 4 years ago, and this is the time that I didn't believe in the world ending. Anyways in my dream I remember eating a bag of doritos and this kid came up to me, with short brown hair, brown eyes, maybe in his 20's Someone I didn't know. He said "Don't you know?" (sad expression on face) and I said "Know what?" he said "The End is coming". After he said that I put my hands in my bag of doritos and they were all mussy. It went blank after that for a bit. Not long after that he appeared again, but this time we were no longer outside. I looked around and seen Children and family's on the ground cuddling up to eachother. Not long after that I realized that I was in a bunker underground!!!!! I looked back at him and he was smiling. Then that was the end.

I have more recent ones even more scarier then this. If anyone wants i'll post em.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was in a large group of people. I saw a man with a bunch of balloons walking through the crowd. He would walk, stop, turn his head away from the balloons and then pop one. He would then walk again for a little distance and repeat popping the balloons. Each time he popped a balloon he would turn his face away first. Later as my friends and I were leaving I saw this same man leaning against a light post sweating profusely. He looked at me with a very strange, sad look on his face. End of dream.

Can anyone determine what it was about?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by livelovelaugh

I'm definitely interested in hearing more if you'd care to share them.

I haven't experience any such dreams myself but am always interested in hearing others.

Thanks.

L2L

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here is one I posted last week in a thread I started about the same thing:
I will copy:

I had a very disturbing dream last night. It was so real, and was lucid.
I was aware I was dreaming, but could not change the dream like I do in lucid dreams. Makes me wonder some kind of prediction. The colors, the pain I felt, so very real. Also wondering if other dreaming anything similar.
Here is the dream:

Was in an apartment talking to friends, and watching some fog come in. The window was open.
The cloud approached, at first white, I though neat, the cloud is coming inside: the dream is then interupted and becomes lucid, and then it turned black and I realized it was ash. I saw the cloud itself like I was above it suddenly,
and inside was a large wooden log. My skin started to burn and blister.
Went in the car with friends and we drove away, I recognized the area as Tempe.
Suddenly I am in a building with my husband. It is a high rise. . I wake up in a bed, ( still thinking
I am in Tempe)I look at the clock, it is 11:30 pm. I get this feeling I need to mark the time, because I knew I was about to see something. I get out of bed and look out the large window, and there are red and pink
balloons in the sky, with canisters tied to the bottom that are dropping what I think are biological weapons
on the city. I hear a sonic boom sound and see a large round blazing ball of fire
coming down on a building. Other buildings are exploding. Again my skin is burning and
blistering with white blisters. When I see the buildings to the right, I realize this can not be Tempe
because too many high rises. Power is out everywhere. Then a guy in our high rise jumps
from the building we are in, and I see his body go past our window. I realize this
building will probably explode too, and that is why the guy jumped, and I will be crushed in it.
These fire balls I see seem to be being directed, I can see a red laser lines
in the sky and they follow the path to the building they are directed at.
This dream was so real. I was yelling at my husband to wake up but he would not.
Typical,lol To the front of me, what I thought was A mountain at first ( a mountain in Tempe), was actually buildings too now in rubble.
this is the point I woke up.

I woke up shaken, because it was so lucid, I knew to look at the clock and mark what I was seeing. At first I thought I was in Tempe because of the part of dream I was in , was in Tempe before this lucid dream invaded it.
I got thinking, what do I associate pink and red balloons with, and I came up with Valentines day. The city was no place I had ever seen, but a LOT of high rises. My skin was still burning when I woke up! Only lasted a few seconds.

Anyway,I have had dreams in the past come true. Really strange ones that were no way coincidence, and very detailed. and this one really of rattles me. Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
In the last year I have had many post-apocalyptic dreams. Where I appear to be dreaming of our present day world, then dream beings come to me. The message is always mostly the same. They tell me that I am in the future, that the earth is only a tragic moment in history and the human race is extinct. They say that what I consider waking-reality is only a memory which I cling to. They seem to genuinely care about me, and to almost pity me for what they consider my delusion of life on earth. They think that for my well-being I should let go of all this and move forward. When I am with them part of me senses that what they say is somehow true, which leaves me in tears when I wake up.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

I always have apocalyptic dreams like that...but i haven't really had one that ended with nuclear explosions for a long time-literally since i stopped watching the news, all war like related fears have gone out the window. Since have been replaced by large scale biblical doomsday nightmares, these scare me a lot more because i know i would never ever imagine with my own mind the things i have seen in those types of dreams...where as the ones as you describe can be manifestations of what you could see in movies (Terminator) or the news.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I've had dreams lately; of NWO agents drugging me. Another is after the chaos and trying to seek shelter in the wilderness away from their forces. Few others. Odd that we're seeing these, either we're in deep in this or we're getting a message from God.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I had one last night of being chased from an airport by people who wanted to chip me, but that one did not feel prophetic at all. I think it was because of reading the threads on there before I went to bed.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
Just thought that I'd mention I had this dream again, only during the day when I took a nap this time. This makes 6 days in a row of having this same dream, and it feels like it's getting more realistic every time.

Me and a friend of mine both have this dream as well, though I have
not had it recently.

We did some looking around on the internet and sure enough other
ppl are having the same dream too.

None of them are quite the same, except some city in California
seems to be a common target, in mine I cannot tell where.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think a lot of people will be having these dreams when the world is in danger of something, the human spirit or soul knows but the body does not and its communicating with one self. Then again Angels and God him self sends warnings too but you have to be aware to make the connections.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join