It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warhammer Online ATS Players

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I know it's not out, YET!

I would like to know if any of you are in any guilds that will be playing, and if not if some of you will create any?

I would but I do not have the time to devote to being a Guild Master, however I will have one chr in Shadowclan just cause shadowclan is AWESOME!

I have friends who will be playing that wont put up with shadowclan so I will have an alternate chr for that.

Anyways when the game is released lets put up our info here so we can contact eachother and possibly help eachother out in game.

I have preordered the collectors edition, the game is suppose to ship out well the preorder says 9/23/2008

Don't know what Warhammer Online is?

www.warhammeronline.com...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
btw, Shadowclan for me really makes mmorpgs much more enjoyable...

Its for those who want some RP out of their MMO.

BTW I am not a GL or even remotely high up in the leadership, I'm just a grunt!
BUT I FREAKING LOVE SC!

What makes Shadowclan so fun?

Thousands of players have been a part of Shadowclan. Here are some reasons why:

* Having fun - Key to being a Shadowclan member is having fun at what you are doing, without ruining the fun of others. We love to provide people with an enemy they enjoy fighting.
* Roleplay - Shadowclan members are required to be in-character at all times while in-game. We specialize in non-human roleplay, especially orcs and other races of similar behavior/mentality. We have a strong racial identity and a general dislike of the other races.
* Open Membership - Anyone is welcome to join Shadowclan with a new character that conforms to Shadowclan policies.
* Community & cooperation - Nothing is more important to Shadowclan members than the Shadowclan community itself. Everything is shared and expected to remain within the community. Shadowclan combat tactics are often non-conventional and emphasize cooperation rather than individual skill.
* Respect - Shadowclan members are expected to be mature members of the player community, treating fellow players with respect.
* Quality - We train our new members in the Shadowclan ways, and expect them to act appropriately.
* Combat - If the game supports it, Player versus Player combat, as it fits within our roleplay, is a key part of Shadowclan.
* Committed characters - While we have open membership, we expect characters in Shadowclan to join when their character is created and for that character to stay in Shadowclan. This promotes sharing and cooperation between members as they know that aiding their fellow members will be aiding Shadowclan. Characters that become traitors to Shadowclan are treated very poorly, and their players are prohibited from rejoining Shadowclan. Shadowclan members can of course join other guilds with their non-Shadowclan characters.
* Game Friendly - Our storyline and background blend in with game's storyline and background to the highest degree possible. We won't force other players to break character in order to match our own roleplay style. We follow the rules of the game. No cheating, bug exploiting, illegal 3rd party programs, or other violations of the game's Terms of Service are ever allowed.

plus its fairly n00b friendly if youre looking for a guild that will take care of you. Just learn to speak our blah and you'll be ok, but if you aint into rping and just want to power game, this aint for you.

shadowclan.org...

join