btw, Shadowclan for me really makes mmorpgs much more enjoyable...
Its for those who want some RP out of their MMO.
BTW I am not a GL or even remotely high up in the leadership, I'm just a grunt!
BUT I FREAKING LOVE SC!
What makes Shadowclan so fun?
Thousands of players have been a part of Shadowclan. Here are some reasons why:
* Having fun - Key to being a Shadowclan member is having fun at what you are doing, without ruining the fun of others. We love to provide people
with an enemy they enjoy fighting.
* Roleplay - Shadowclan members are required to be in-character at all times while in-game. We specialize in non-human roleplay, especially orcs
and other races of similar behavior/mentality. We have a strong racial identity and a general dislike of the other races.
* Open Membership - Anyone is welcome to join Shadowclan with a new character that conforms to Shadowclan policies.
* Community & cooperation - Nothing is more important to Shadowclan members than the Shadowclan community itself. Everything is shared and
expected to remain within the community. Shadowclan combat tactics are often non-conventional and emphasize cooperation rather than individual
* Respect - Shadowclan members are expected to be mature members of the player community, treating fellow players with respect.
* Quality - We train our new members in the Shadowclan ways, and expect them to act appropriately.
* Combat - If the game supports it, Player versus Player combat, as it fits within our roleplay, is a key part of Shadowclan.
* Committed characters - While we have open membership, we expect characters in Shadowclan to join when their character is created and for that
character to stay in Shadowclan. This promotes sharing and cooperation between members as they know that aiding their fellow members will be aiding
Shadowclan. Characters that become traitors to Shadowclan are treated very poorly, and their players are prohibited from rejoining Shadowclan.
Shadowclan members can of course join other guilds with their non-Shadowclan characters.
* Game Friendly - Our storyline and background blend in with game's storyline and background to the highest degree possible. We won't force
other players to break character in order to match our own roleplay style. We follow the rules of the game. No cheating, bug exploiting, illegal 3rd
party programs, or other violations of the game's Terms of Service are ever allowed.
plus its fairly n00b friendly if youre looking for a guild that will take care of you. Just learn to speak our blah and you'll be ok, but if you aint
into rping and just want to power game, this aint for you.