It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Probably Don't Communicate Via Primitive Radio Waves So Why Is SETI Looking For Them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Wow cool I thought I had heard of everything I will certainly look that up. UAP...unidentified aerial phenomenom?

Actually the Mod just released alot of their UFO files
here's the link to search through them...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

[edit on 13-7-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by MsSmartypants

The British MOD admitted to plasma things called UAP in 2006, they said they were unintelligent, well at least they are telling us a bit of the truth.

Interesting, source?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yep that's it Smarty Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. I was getting ready for work on a Monday morning and the Governments own propaganda channel the BBC1 had this admission as the main headline at 8.00am. They had the MOD on TV stating that this type of plasma existed and they were only just coming to terms with it, then an expert (I know him) Dave Clerk of Hallam University came on and stated they were unintelligent. Rubbish Dave, I used to be in contact with him over some of my earlier sightings and he's changed his tune these days. It was quite timely the MOD admission as I had my best sighting a couple of days before this 'news.'

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

here's the video To anyone who hasn't seen it yet please take the time to watch it and tell us how it made you feel and any other impressions.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by just theory

My sighting was 30th May 2006 so first Monday in June sounds about right, though I did have a second sighting the following Friday, so it may have been the second week in June. The Brithish MOD admit UAP plasmas exist, I just wish they would spill a bit more and ackowledge they are intelligent.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You know how life just has that 'look' to it? Well, I just felt in my gut that those things were alive the first time I saw the video. Kudos to the UK for their openess on the subject.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

My sighting was 30th May 2006 so first Monday in June sounds about right, though I did have a second sighting the following Friday, so it may have been the second week in June. The Brithish MOD admit UAP plasmas exist, I just wish they would spill a bit more and ackowledge they are intelligent.

Where can i read more on this or was this just a MOD person you talked with, we don't have much to go on other than what you've said otherwise?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ok number one, none of us have any idea what so ever: if there are aliens, if they visited earth, if they can communicate, we dont know there physiological state (if they even have one) we have no exact information on aliens what so ever. So how do can we even begin to even speculate on how if there were aliens, and if they cant understand our radio waves, if they even have such equipment, can decode it, speak any form "earth languages", we dont know if they can write, understand human actions, or even how they communicate amongst themselves. So how on EARTH can we speculate what is more cost-effiecnt FOR AN ALIEN RACE TO COMMUNICATE WITH US!!! we have no intel what so ever. Were shooting in the dark here folks.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
None of that stops us from searching for radio signals from advanced life though.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Frank Drake from SETI says earth is to quite for any signals to be found by ET,and we will soon be invisible.[www.npr.org...]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes it's a cool vid. I was more pointing to the inner pulsating effect at the centre of the ufo orb than the patterns it was making in a signs sort of way, 'though this is a fascinating vid, the colours too it pulsates change through the spectrum. I am steady on the movements of the orb, I've filmed fairly still ufo orbs and the camera shake makes it look like it's their movements when infact it's your own hands moving slightly. See what you mean with the colour strobe change 'though, maybe a computer expert could find some pattern in its signal or something

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think it's Dr. David Clarke from Hallam....

www.drdavidclarke.co.uk...

but I can't find anything about the life forms floating around in space. Anybody got a link?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hi mate, if you go to google, then type in search.... 'bbc uap plasma' then there's plenty of stuff. The MOD now admit that they are taking Plasma UAP seriously, sixty years after they were inundated with reports of Foo Fighters from RAF pilots. Our MOD is a bit slow on the uptake sometimes!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

they did an experiment on the camera shaking making the same effect and it does to some extent but the strobing of the Caron video is so precise in its intervals. I guess its possible the rhythm of Mr Caron's heartbeat could have produced the effect. He does describe how he steadied the camera by holding it against his wooden porch post though.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes you found him Smarty. Nice guy, he wanted to go on a watch with me after I'd written to him in 1993, it never came off 'though we made correspondence, seemed like totally pro the UFO reality. Next time I saw him, he was on Breakfast News, playing down the UAP admission from the MOD with a wink wink here and wry smile there. Talk about a change of opinion, 'though if you're working with the powers that be I suppose you start to play ball.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sorry this is better, search for 'bbc uap MOD plasma' these things are acknowledged by the military. Lots more by adding the MOD bit!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yep I see where you're coming from Smarty, the strobing is quite incredible, it is an internal pulse and is captured on this piece of recording equipment. Wonder if the experts have run the strobe effect through some kind of computer program to attempt to find some sequence? Makes me wonder if the signal sent through this strobing was possibly a reaction to the light night vision on the camera (if it had one). Could the effect be a direct reproduction by the ufo of what it was receiving from the camera equipment? Dunno how the cameras work in the dark but from experience they do seem to communicate back what you communicate to them.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Oh the heartbeat thing, sorry, I wasn't knocking the video, I meant the UFO might be showing emotion similar to somebody who feels love for someone, increased heartbeat/blushing of the face, maybe the ufo as an organism has the similar effect in its strobing?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thanks, interesting stuff!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
im sorry I know this isnt the thread for this but I had to show it.
en.wikipedia.org...:Badge_Lazar.jpg

i want you all to visit this site if you still think Bob Lazar is the gospel of "area 51" if air force security forces saw this badge on him he would have been shot on sight and disposed of in the desert this is final proof for me that this guy is full of sh_t.

lol he probably woulda done better with a box of crayola crayons, a piece of notepad paper and a laminating machine.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by usaf60ces]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join