It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Important Threads Are Ignored But Just Let Me Start Some Stupid Thread About Eating Dinosaurs...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

and yeah, i'd eat dinosaur.

Somehow I get the feeling you would eat anything from your avatar including raw live greys.LOL

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's a matter of interest.

Your topics seem to lack that. no offense.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
reply to post by Threadfall

'Significant minority'? Is that like Jumbo Shrimp?

No, it's not. Significant doesn't mean large, it means meaningful or indicative. There's no contradiction in 'significant minority'.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

You can eat dinos. There is a plenty of adequate recipes in the Chinese cuisine.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

I find men who find me sexy and intelligent are extremely good judges of character. I hope we do meet someday.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I will write about the most incredible life changing event and I'll get 132 reads and 0 replies. I'll write about an uncomfortable fart I had this morning and I receive fan mail via the usps and see my story on CNN. I hate it!!!! Sometimes I just wish someone would kill me... but no... someday, I will win...
cheers and good luck,
-v

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

LOL You're right. I think they're too intimidated by the brilliance of our posts to post anything themselves. ...... well, anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No one reads my threads either. I thought about posting a dumb one too, but I let it pass. I seem to get nothing but harmful replies to my posts even though others are out here posting a bunch of negative crap that I'm trying to avoid posting. Sometimes I wonder if I need to post negative crap in order to get noticed.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As most of the other posters stated, it depends on how much time they have. I generally go to a few threads and tend to stay there. I do jump around some days to see what other topics are out there. It is a gamble for anyone to write a post.
There are some posts that I read and I really don't know what to say. I heed the old advice "It is better to be thought a fool than open one's mouth and prove it".

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
I heed the old advice "It is better to be thought a fool than open one's mouth and prove it".

lol The Platinum Rule! Amen! I would like to point out though that the freedom to open one's mouth and let all that questionable stuff out; for the consideration of a mostly forgiving audience is one of the unique qualities of ATS (and Skunk Works in particular) that makes ATS so important to me and valuable to people in general. Kudos ATS founders! Star and a Flag for you guys.

OK, now that's really tickling my butt kissing sensor...

edit - oh yeah, and 'kidflash' kinda looks like an amputee to me... ?

[edit on 7/27/2008 by verbal kint]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join