It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

out of the ordinary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was wondering if any of the ATS members have any out of the ordinary capabilities , they can be bizarre , rare or unique habilities.

For example , i am ambidextrous , i can play guitar and write with both hands and do many other stuff.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have extra skin on my elbow that stretches almost 6 inches.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

rofl

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

A 6 inch wenus? You lucky dog. I can make a wave motion with my eyebrows (which I learned BEFORE Jack Black did it in School of Rock) if that counts.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

ROFLMAO

Yes it does count as you did it first. I can just picture waving eyebrows and also the extra elbow skin.

Using my mind I can make my hiccups go away, lower and raise my blood pressure and suppress a yawn when several other people are yawning in the same room.

I'm working on other mind over body control projects but it is a bit scary what the mind can do.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I can do that too , and i can control physical pain.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Dizzydame made me think of one I had forgotten about. I'm sure you all have done the one in which you stare at someones eyes across a room to make them look at you. It works every time.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I can pop little bubbles of air up my eustachian tubes at will. Handy on airplanes, to equalize pressure and avoid earaches.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I have the rare ability to observe reality and nature.

I am not kidding you.

Its very rare. Most people choose to live in the matrix and blame the world's problems on the Illuminati or the NWO.
its amazing.

read my posts if u want to obtain this power. ITs very nice.

but those of you that just want to blame blame blame and not take responsibility stay away.

top topics

join