It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Befriending Gays to meet Hot women/men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ok...a thought....

Anyone out there that is hetro and has gay friends, be they male or female hang out with them because of their hot straight friends?

I ask because this thought crossed my mind about someone I know that is possibly doing such. He doesn't like competition from his straight male friends, so it's possible that by doing so, he has eliminated the competition and has his "pick" of his gay friend's beards, as well as his women being approved by his gay friend (male) who never seemed to like the women this guy chose before they started hangin' out all the time.

And, no, the person I am refering to is not gay...but his best friend is.

~Holly

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That kinda reminds me of a friend I had a few years ago. This friend was totally hetero but he would go to the gay bars and let the gay guys buy him drinks and he'd come back completely hammered without ever spending a dime

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.Anyone out there that is hetro and has gay friends, be they male or female hang out with them because of their hot straight friends?

If a “straight” guy had a lot of gay male friends but claimed he only hangs out with them to “pick up women” I would be very suspicious indeed. Though they say women can be amazingly gullible.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Anyone out there that is hetro and has gay friends, be they male or female hang out with them because of their hot straight friends?

I really don't think anyone would openly admit this unless they were incredibly conceited and shallow lol

I've hung out with quite a few friends who happened to be gay but I didn't hang out with them to get hot chicks I hunt out with them because they were cool & more importantly friends. I really can't understand though why anyone would hang out with people they aren't really friends with and keep up a lie just to pick up hot chicks lol

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Man, if you need a gay guy to hook you up with girls, You've got problems dood. I am against homosexuality, most users here know that, so I wouldn't want to be making friends and hanging out to get hot girls. I think i'd just rather get drunk and get a fat chick during closing time.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Man, if you need a gay guy to hook you up with girls, You've got problems dood.

Yeah pretty much.

I'm not a fan of using people. But using them for a pathetic reason like this is probably hurting your reputation more than it's hurting them.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

OK, in college I did hang out with some smart (and one gay) guys in the Graduate English department, and they had a lot of cool friends. One of them was this 'lesbian' chick who looked like Angie Everhart.

Need I say more?

But there was no intent to use. I kinda felt dumb around this group, which was unusual. I learned a lot about the arts, and cool PBS tv show and musicians like:

Bix Beiderbecke

We made interesting sculptures with empty beer cans and krazy glue. (ah, fun times)

new topics

top topics

join