It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLGN - Global Warming, Round 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I was leafing through my channel list on DirectTV last night looking for something actually interesting to relax and watch, when I saw something new. Channel 286 appeared there as if by magic, with the call letters PLGN. A couple of clicks of the remote identified it as:

Planet Green, a new brand for a new global priority! Offering entertaining, authentic and informative television for people looking to add substance to their...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now there have been plenty of channels added while I have had this subscription, and none were automatically added to my lists. Never would I balk at the idea of adding a new channel for anything. The way I see it, the more channels, the more chance someone will slip up and say something true.
But why was it added to my favorites list? This has never happened before. Was it added to everyone's favorites lists?

I checked with everyone in the house; no one added it, or even went to the section to edit the favorites. Is this a new attempt to bring Global Warming back into the spotlight, trying to deny the data that has recently been collected that either disproves or at least casts serious doubt on the validity of earlier conclusions?

In short, does Al Gore need more money? Or am I making a mountain out of a molehill? Remember that to the majority of sheeple, if it says it on TV, it must be true... so wouldn't this be an effective way to shift public opinion?

TheRedneck

new topics

join