It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maryland and Surrounding Survival Squad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is a thread for People to not necessarily to meet up an venture out when sit x happens, but just to talk an maybe set a Meeting grounds if sit x happens, so if we ran into trouble we could send one or more people to this area to meet an help out without bringing people to your location of your retreat.

I just think that even thoe we might be afraid of allowing others to know our plans that maybe having a Neutral zone to meet at would be the next safest thing.

Any takers.......... lets talk.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

Good idea but don't trust anyone at anytime thats not in your group. They're out for the same thing and some won't care how they get it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Lol Im Mr. Paranoid. lol Thats why this will be a totally separate place to meet from anyones actually location, Not to mention, I have ways to find out whos there an for what intentions, Just gotta think of what they will want, an make a trap for intel, not for harm.

You can trick people into finding out what they want an why. without ever talking to them.

can we say , Fake Campsite.

lol either or, Im not telling anyone who I am, Where I am, An even What I intend on doing, without it being some form of Disinfo. but what matters will be fact, what you dont need to know will be made up. =)

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Very good idea!!

It would probably be helpful to have access to like-minded people if sit-x goes down, and be able to help one another or even just communicate thoughts and ideas.

Shame, no such group in my area?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

If I said I would meet you at say place X on Monday, I would turn up early hours of Saturday, dig in and watch the approaches to said location.

I would then sit and watch you for maybe 12 hours before i showed myself, thats if I showed myself at all.

paranoid ? no annubis is very right. Trust no one as it will be a dog eats dog world.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
trusting and approving are too different things....

A, I wouldnt have anything with me other then what i needed for that trip,

B, I wouldnt say anything untill the people who came passed the tests,

c, You'd never come to my bug out location, or even be told I have anyone else there.

d, id be there a week ahead of time, watching you watch me. LOL

e, it would be for Info Only, an not personal info, just surviving info.

f, F is secret.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Obviously no one in your area wants to talk. Or they're to afraid. It took me about two weeks to get people talking on "surviving the chaos" so don't give up yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All of those paranoid approaches are fine if you are actually in a SitX situation, but do you really need that much disinformation under current situations? Why not start now and find a few trusted friends, instead of having to judge people based on first impressions on the fly once things go bad? Find a few people and meet up for coffee somewhere just casually to start talking about stuff, eventually you can build enough trust to start all going on hikes or camping/hunting/fishing for the weekend, etc. and take it from there.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Yes, but even in normal society as it exist now, people are naturally paranoid. It's called distrust, it's brought on by the screwed up nature of society. You never know who is going to turn out to be some psycopath, or rapist, or thief. But yes, you want to get to know them beforehand and form your groups after you figure out who you can trust.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
No longer in your area, I retreated to the country. Yet I still have family in the area and never know when I might be there for a visit. So I got an Idea, King and Queens Seats.(If you are truely from MD you know where they are) How does that sound?

top topics

join