It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media threatens Canada: Run, Krokus, Run!!!

page: 1/
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The Media threatens Canada: Run, Krokus, Run!!!

www.youtube.com

Are Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson seeking an invasion and takeover of Canada?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What the hell kind of ignorance is this?

Why does the govt. but now also the media speak in such bullying rhetoric?

It justs ensure that people get used to being arrogant and to make this thinking more accepted.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Tucker Carlson should talk the same way about Mexico, who is our enemy, as he does about Canada, who is our friend, and see how fast he gets beat down.
Same thing for Colter, the Fascist Right Wing would throw her under the bus if she bad mouthed Mexico.
I think they just can not stand it if someone is actually more free than us.
They tolerate Mexico because they treat their people like slaves, just like they tolerate Communist China.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There are persons in Canada who are looking for Western canada (oil and mineral rich) to seperate from the rest of Canada. These politicians often follow a Preston Manning doctrine with a logical end being seperation if the eastern portion of Canada continues to bleed Western Canada.

We are very close to this now. I have heard a lot of talk that if Dion continues with his "greenshift" plan we will be on the precipice.

This has been the talk of many radio programs here in Canada. Western seperation IF Dion pushes his Greenshift plan.

I heard one call in radio show hosted by a former Canadian MP and I was shocked at the support for Western seperation.

Tie that into the agreement between the US and Canada concerning the allowance to have the US military arrive in Canada uninvited and we have an interesting scenerio.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
LOL, you can tell they're just saying those remarks for the shock and entertainment value. Besides, all that talk about Canada needing the US more than the US needing Canada; that may have been true 30 years ago but you know what, it isn't true any longer.

With the US dollar tanking against world currencies and the CDN$ growing stronger, it's clear the two economies are not as closely tied as they believe in those comments. I don't think Canada would have any trouble finding other countries chomping at the bit to get at the resources.

Plus, if you think the US has it bad in Iraq, it would be a way worse if they tried to invade Canada.

Coulter should learn her history if she thinks Canada is lucky to have been allowed by the US to remain on this continent. LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Yeah, I can imagine Canadian insurgents carbombing Canadians at churches and markets with terror for those who collaborate with Americans.
Civil war as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of a "Red Dawn" type of scenario. Except this would be a "Red, White, and Blue Dawn."

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
lol, it's the Canadian banks that are taking over the American banks, and will continue to do so until the US economic crisis is over.

The US needs Canada just as much as Canada needs the US, this will become abundantly clear after this crash is all over, when the US dusts themselves off and realizes Canada now owns their banks.

... now where did I park my dog sled?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well remember that what you expect is a "scenario", may not meet your expectations. Its a movie, not the real thing. War never plays the way you expect.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
War never plays the way you expect.

And the USA should know this better than anyone in the world right now.

So, why all the rhetoric? Ratings and viewers.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Canada is two nations divided . There is coastal which is 1 billion years old . It is BC to Ontario and then there is Quebec to Nova Scotia which is eastern native . The Untied States is 3 old countries beeing Iriqois , Huron and Californian . Inbetween mexico and Ontario is two nations , Huron and californian and inbetween BC and Mexico is Northern and Southern kalifornia , two nations respectively , this was set up this way to keep kanata safe .

Quebec is already seperate and yes people would like our original boundries to be kept , 3 billion years ago coastal was just BC and Alberta and Sask Man and Ontario was the Assinaboine . Now its Kanata 1 billion years old and yes our land is our rock which has gold in northern Kanata and Platnum and Silver and Ore and Trees .

Canada is not beeing invaded , the United Sates had 40 million actual indian natives now and around 30 million actual native metis people respectivly . Kanata has 10 million registered native male adult votes including the assinaboine and Superior group's , Eastern ahas 5 million registered male adult voters and there is over 5 million adult native males unregistered . All of canada can throw 40 million adult votes , 20 million adult native male and 20 million adult men and women metis and settler/hill folk . The United sates only has 40 million adult and children full indians and 30 million adult and child male and female registered metis repectivly . We have more natives boss , mexico has an enemy in its boundries and it must be destroyed by the United States by it non native low level pilots but all good things in all good time .

In our canadian constitution it says at the end in big type no mexicans . In all provinces of Kanata it is there in the charter of rights and freedoms .

WE plan on having a sit down with the Native Leaders of tHE United States to talk about them becomming a first world nation again in the next few years , we await this and the end of the third world ghetto crisis brought around by illegal citizens in canada and the United States . The US slid form frist to second in the 1950's and they can be poor first world or middle or rich thats ok in different parts of the cities that is social housing and job klass and you are born with it or not .

I was born full eskimoe , there are 5 different eskiome groups on the planet . Coastal ( me ) , eastern , Danish , Sweedish and Russian Teiira Cierrar types . We all interbreed and these are the only legal canadian metis , half canadian eskimoe and half euro , Kanata is Full , eastern is full but you can differ when it comes to eastern males and western females but that is the whole ball of wax . Thats us eskimoes and our women have thier own eskiome sewing ciricle , no masons here the ladies have planes now and hang with the huron women and iriqios but thats about all thats new fer now those groups and the biggest in the United States . The Amerikan Indian is proud , he is into masonry and he now hangs out with us eskimoes but only with his mason british buddies .

It's technical but this is why canada is safe .

[edit on 12-7-2008 by jokerdazey2]

[edit on 12-7-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I could say the same for other countries, ethnic groups, etc. that are at war.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Yeah, I can imagine Canadian insurgents carbombing Canadians at churches and markets with terror for those who collaborate with Americans.
Civil war as well.

Don't mock so much the result of your foreign policy, no matter how primitive you find the result to be.

Someone living in comfort cannot at all empathize withe someone living under oppression.

Look at this for example

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
As an Atlantic Canadian, I can see how the west (i.e. Alberta) could easily separate. The ideals and outlook are much more akin to the US than those of the eastern provinces. I say that without pretenses. Albertans would elect Bush to a third term if they could, and I think the current energy crisis does pose some rather interesting possibilities....

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't see how having empathy would explain about the Iraqis and foreign fighters that are Muslims that target Iraqi Muslims while being oppressed. Doesn't make sense to have a civil war during an American invasion by killing each other instead of targeting American troops? But then it be like the Chinese Revolution between Mao and Chang Kai Shek while Japan was occupying China. So why not Canadians particularly the French-Canadians.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Don't know what you are implying here. Do you mean if USA invades Canada then English Canadians would fight the French Canadians instead of the Americans? That's not very likely.

Shia and Sunni have been fighting for hundreds of years. The US invasion didn't start anything between them, just threw off the shackles that Saddam had placed on the conflict.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Cool video. If they were not joking there then they are priceless in their ignorance and stupidity.
The blonde takes the cake...and they wonder why so many jokes about them.

I don't believe that this "video" gem is worthy of a serios and decent rebuttal. As a Canadian, they made my day.I needed something to watch, you know the "Juste our rire" festival it's not on yet.Au revoir

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

bah you are just misled by mainstream media
iraqi don't attack iraqis as much as you think
it's mostly saudis

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My god...speechless.
It is clear that it is the media that breeds the yank ignorance.
Canada is booming and is despearte for imigrants to go there and emigrate.
The US?
So Canadians, it is official, you are lucky that the US allows you to stay on the same continent as them...wow
Speechless, makes you want to go live in Iran.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

Well,your perspective is new to me.

Some forms of anthropology disagree with your statements. But this explains the arguement I had with the First Nation womens health Prof the other day.

Is this a common way for Canadian Indians to think of their history? Facinating!

I starred your reply.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join