It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing the kids-biometric ID's at school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Can you imagine the mentality of the adults who are teaching these kids that submitting your details for an ID card will help the kids if they ever get lost?

Can you seriously expect every parent to allow their children to be fingerprinted?

Are the parents even aware this is going on?

These brainwashing tactics and the 'goody goody feel good' factor behind the approach of these people towards the children makes me think of what and how the Nazis did this with Romani children during WW2.

I'm almost sickened at what is here now and what is coming.

We have got to put a stop to such practices.

I once heard a saying... "The Nazi's neve rlost the war, they all whent to America".
This is becoming more prophetic day after day.
Brainwashing the kids

There are a few comments in this video made by the adults and a couple by the children that just highlights how bad this really is and the methods of thinking that have given this a start in the schools.

How very sad.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
ThereĀ“s a lot of covert creepiness happening in schools to prepare children to be slaves. I remember my resistance towards it as a child. Young minds are the most impressionable and if you want to exercise population control, start with it in school.

By what they do in school you can predict what the world will look like in 10 years from now. Looks like they are pre-paving the fingerprint-I.D. system.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Abd looking it at it a bit deeper, it's the training of giving your personal details for such things, making you compliant to other forms of control.

What scares me more are the people who actually go around doing this. Have they got kids? What do they tell their own? Whose payroll are they under? Do they do this because they feel it to be right or under the influence/controls/orders of some group?

quite a dark thing really. Some of the comments made in the video there are disturbing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm 16 living in London and they took all our fingerprints at my school. They have them on a database and now rather than paying for lunch at school with money we have to 'put money on our fingers' and scan in when we're buying food.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceUk
I'm 16 living in London and they took all our fingerprints at my school. They have them on a database and now rather than paying for lunch at school with money we have to 'put money on our fingers' and scan in when we're buying food.

Interesting to see what the new generation is being set up for.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow..have they set that up in the UK already.. that was sneaky..I never knew that.

Thanks very much for pointing that out.

Resist, I say

So glad I'm not going back there.

We all know this 'print for food' is going on in the USA, but the UK.. new news to me. And imagine what else they are doing to the youngergeneration RIGHT NOW.

Heck, feeling a bit sorry for my brothers family..

new topics

top topics

join