It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Fantasy Bucket List (what's yours?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Before I die (I have an irregular heart beat/atrial fibrillation along with asthma.) or go blind (I have glaucoma) or become crippled (I have osteoporosis and bursitis ) or am in too much pain (I have kidney stones) - these are what I’d love to see and experience. Considering my health and financial standings it will not happen but I figured I’d make the list anyways.

Feel free to add your own.

MY FANTASY BUCKET LIST (not necessarily in order of importance)

-Visit the Holy Land on pilgrimage.

-Tour the Vatican Museums.

-Visit Egypt and the pyramids with a boat ride on the Nile

-Visit Antarctica

-Go to Barrow Alaska in the Winter time to see the Northern Lights.

-Tour the West Wing of the White House (including the secret parts)

-Take a Camel ride in the Moroccan desert and sleep in a tent under the stars there.

-Meet Al Pacino

-Go to the Stanley Cup game where the Flyers win Stanley.

-Meet Prince Charles and tell him what I think of him and how he treated his wife, Princess Diana.

-Go skydiving again (I used to go when I was muuuuuch younger)

-Go to North Shore Hawaii to watch the surfers during ‘big wave’ season.

-Swim with the dolphins.

-Have a week long vacation in Disney World during the cooler Winter months and be able to stay in the Floridian hotel in the park.

-Write a best selling ‘historical fiction’ novel about the UFO cover-up and end it with full disclosure. Then have it made into a blockbuster movie.

-Time Travel .. or at least time view … different periods in time to find out the truth of historical stories instead of just having to believe ‘historians’.

-Ghost hunt with the Ghost Hunters to find the Ghostly Lincoln Funeral Train (and find it!!)

-Go back to Medjugorje

-After I’m done running around doing all those things - adopt two calico kittens.

AND I’ll add -

- I really want to see FULL disclosure of the Alien situation.

- I want to watch the TV news cover how America is FINALLY drilling here at home in a massive way AND that we are fully embracing wind and solar technologies so that we are energy independent and thus a safer country.

- I want to see a cure for the common cold and know that no one in the world would ever catch it again. (no more missed school or work, no more $$ spent on OTC drugs, no more having colds trigger asthma and bigger problems like pneumonia)

- Finally see an end to slavery in Africa and in Asia

- See women in ALL Islamic countries finally FREE – no forced marriages… no honor killings … free to get an education … free to get a divorce … free to make decisions … free to pick whatever religion they wish …free to wear what they wish … free to drive cars … free to be seen in public with who ever they wish .. etc etc

- See MERCK exposed for it’s VIOXX killings and for what it’s doing to the women of this country with it’s new cervical cancer vaccinations that it’s pushing.

- See the MSM go back to being news outlets instead of propaganda machines.

AND the big one … See Christ return and straighten everyone and everything out.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Adding ... in case anyone cares ... THIS is what the Ghostly Lincoln Funeral Train is - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Looks like you and I are in the same bucket, er, boat, heh.

All I want is to be in the desert watching tumbleweeds play in the wind.

That's really really all I want !!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
F.F. I am sorry about your health
I will pray for you.

my bucket list....

Hmmm.

1. Become undesputed ruler of the world.

2. Complete a vehicle that uses both, a working Tokamak power supply and operates under a Alcubierre drive to enable a ship to travel to distant star systems in a relitively short period of time. (I'm a geek I know)

3. Obliterate Nigeria off the face of the globe. (I am sick of that scam
)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
WOW! Flyers fan that's a heck of a list!!!
I hope you at least can strike off some of the realistic stuff. But you did say fantasy , right?
A few years ago, I had two wishes only. One was to see my fav band Def Leppard in concert. The other was to meet my birth mom. I have accomplished both. So..moving on...
Oh boy...Here's mine...

1. I want to go to Rockefeller Center in NY, at Christmas, and see the Lighting of the tree.
2. I want to go to British Columbia and see the mountains and the ocean. I have never seen either in my life.
3. I want to buy a motor home and travel across the US, just meeting people and experiencing new things, and writing a journal about it.
4. I want a black Yamaha Virago.
5.I want to go to a Powwow.
6. I want a lifetime supply of pizza, Coca-cola, Doritos, Hershey bars, and gummy bears
7. I want to go to the Daytona 500.
8.I want to go to Hawaii (On a cruise ship, not a plane)
9.I want to open a bar for women over 30 only.(Now that's fantasy thinking).
10. I want to meet a person whom I have spoken with for over a year now, yet never met face to face. Just to say thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
5.I want to go to a Powwow.

I went to one in Alabama. It was nice. We were very reverent and didn't take pictures ... or act like tourists ... we were guests and we tried to understand as much as we could. The people were very nice and answered lots of questions.

Originally posted by whatukno
F.F. I am sorry about your health
I will pray for you.

Thanks. (that's not even the complete whats-wrong list )

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
FF, I had no idea.

As for my list, I only wish one thing. Personal and private, it has to do with going back and changing the way I handled things at one time.

I wish.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

As for my list, I only wish one thing. Personal and private, it has to do with going back and changing the way I handled things at one time.

I'm pretty sure every single one of us could say the same thing.
I wish too.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I use to have a bucket list, but an alien grey broke in a stole it!

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm sorry about your health my friend... I also had no idea!!!

Well I have lived a full and very exciting life, so my bucket list is rather small, but here goes..

1. Buy all of the property I grew up on and make it a Christian Retreat.

2. Sail around the world.

3. Camp on Mount McKinley

4. Spend a week on the Scottish Highlands

There are more but these are the highlights..

Love Ya FF!!!!

Semper

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have no fantasy.
My bucket, much like my hope, is empty.
I don’t want to do anything.
I don’t want to own anything.
I need people to shut-up, stop lying and learn peace by being silent.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Four years later .... now I have an incurable systemic and progressive autoimmune disease.
And I've done nothing on the bucketlist. And the chance of doing any of it has gotten even slimmer.

UGH. (self pity)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear about you health situations. I hope you find the chance to get some of your wishes ticked off.

top topics

join