It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo squadrons always fly in the same formation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that whenever there are shots of multiple UFOs flying in formation it's usually this or a close variation of this pattern?
____________*
___*________
*_____*______

Is this intentional symbolism? And if so then for whom? Or what???

some examples:
37seconds in: youtube.com...
1:37 seconds in: youtube.com...
12 seconds in (variation): youtube.com...
11 seconds in (variation: 2 end-points after inverted triangle); youtube.com...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by beast115]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
uhm nope? Can you post examples pls thx

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
updated original posts with links to 4 youtube clips. i'm not saying there is a single formation but the 3-1 is something that caught my attention over a period of time. It would be interesting to do dig and see if these types of patterns are 1) consistent 2) how many unique patterns are observed more than once 3) how many parallel patterns found in crop circles. Basically, is there any correlation that indicates intentional structure and perhaps symbolic significance of some sort...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
wow cool vids
I not see all them before.

Assuming that the are intelligently controlled individual craft, I would guess that they probably just don't want to crash into each other.....so fly in that formation similar to how our pilots fly

If they are some sort of electromagnetic atmospheric disturbances, then they could be the result of a standing wave or something similar?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
yeah, but our pilots don't fly in that formation, neither do flocks of birds who space themselves into an arrow specifically to reduce drag and electro-magnetic disturbance.

the 3-1 formation is way too lopsided to be a natural expression of sin or cos wave, but maybe not?

can anyone reference any other videos where this or similar pattern manifests?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Its funny you posted those vids as most of them have been debunked as something else, the chinese one was flares. The second one was the crew filming off shore oil platforms and the 3rd is the phoenix lights which, if you had delved into that sighting would know there wasn't a 'squadron' of UFOs but a huge triangular craft. So it comes off as a bit random ya know?

new topics

top topics

join