It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY strange happened to me last night involving the Larry King Live show!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You have been a UFO "researcher" for 10 years? You don't have a digital camera? You don't take notes? You are a grocery bagger? Sorry but does anyone know if this OP and Sorrels or that Angela woman are really aware of each other? I doubt it. The more I read the more I see that maybe 70% of the posters of this forum are complete fakes. Some to make themselves feel and look more significant, some because they are truly one sandwich short of a picnic and some to sell books and or media. This is precisely why anything that comes from places like this will never be taken seriously. OP and believers of OP should get on some meds and come to reality.

AS-

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey all,
General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Please keep this in mind,

Thank you

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes, coincidentally, the OP, Angelia and Ricky Sorrels DO know one another. They have been conversing for quite awhile on some "open/closed minded forum".

Ricky and the OP both seem to have a problem with Big Brother harrassing them due to their involvement with UFO's. I smell a fish.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
Yes, coincidentally, the OP, Angelia and Ricky Sorrels DO know one another. They have been conversing for quite awhile on some "open/closed minded forum".

Ricky and the OP both seem to have a problem with Big Brother harrassing them due to their involvement with UFO's. I smell a fish.

THAT SUCKS! I really wanted to believe Sorrels but if he and or Angela have anything to do with this guy well then it's guilt by association. Sorry.

AS-

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

HAHA, you guys can believe what ever you want.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

Yes, this is when my alarm bells went off also. Ricky comes across as some good ol boy from the ranch, but I have serious doubts about the truthfullness of all this. He is very believable...looks sincere, but, hmmm.....like I said...I smell a fish.

If the powers that be in our government responsible for protecting us from the "bad guys" were TRULY monitoring the OP, or Ricky for that matter....we are ALL in serious trouble. They are wasting their time(and my tax money)....err.....in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"But when I spoke I could hear an echo. I'm talking a MAJOR crazy trippy echo. I asked her if I was on her speaker phone and she said no, just her regular phone. Funny thing is she could also hear me echoing. "

That has happened to me before, it because of the phone company we were using, it freaked me out at first as well, but hasn't happened since we switched. We used Vonage, at the time they were crap, constant static, echoing, and believe it or not hang ups. What phone service do you use? You might want to give them a heads up with what is happening toyour phone. Just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I use Bell South phone service. Never heard anything like that before in my 25 years on Earth. All I wanted to do was point out that I was about to speak on Larry King Live when all of a sudden I heard a loud POP then I was off. And then the echo when I tried to call Dick Criswell. Opinion is one thing. To rip me apart when you don't even know me is another. I think some of you "get off" on it.

If some of you skeptics would like to call my cell phone I'd me more than glad to talk to you as long as you're respectful.

If you're interested, send me a U2U.

I've talked with Ricky in great detail about his harassment. It's real. I've been talking to him approx 2-3 times per month since January. I don't see what the big deal is. There is nothing fishy going on other than some of you drawing silly conclusions about me.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
First off... It's called Paranoia. I've had my phones tapped before (long story) you do hear clicking but not the echo's

Do you have VOIP phone service by any chance?

I've had the echoing problem with VOIP and it happens when you are using too much of your bandwidth and then trying to use your phone.

The click you heard could have been someone at CNN simply hitting the wrong button and cutting you off.

Highly unlikely but unless they had a psychic operator knowing what you were going to say, and cut you off... It's most likely user error...

[edit on 16-7-2008 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

No I have a separate phone line from my computer DSL with Bell South.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

I'm sorry to say this but it really sounds to me like you are trying to drum up controversy and attention around yourself over a story that really is a non-story for all intents and purposes. Even Springer agrees. Don't feel bad though. I used to get this way when I was your age after watching too much X Files. I know its tempting to pretend the govt. is after you for no reason , but you gotta get back to reality eventually.

10 years as a UFO researcher and no camera? Forgive me, but thats a bit hard to swallow. Now you claim your phone is being tapped? Over what? There's NO reason to tap your phone!! Ive heard echos and pops when calling shows all the time. The Operator has to patch you thru a number of lines and screens to get you live. Try watching QVC sometime. People call in and it echoes because their tv is on. Think about it.

And where are those hi-res pictures of your UFO pieces you promised way back? They never arrived. You really have no right to get upset when people ask you for these kind of details. Its on every UFOlogists list.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Man, 8 pages and no information to show for it, but back and forth bickering. In 8 pages, you have not come up with any more information or proof?

I can look deep into my crystal ball and see this discussion going nowhere fast.

This thread is dead

Just.....let it die....

[edit on 7/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What proof do you want that my phone was/is taped?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

To rip me apart when you don't even know me is another.

No, actually we have a pretty good idea who you are.

We know that you like to read TV Guide and keep us updated
We know that you like to grandstand in front of "big wigs and school them"
We know you don't own a camera
We know you dont own a pen, paper or pencil
We know you have a terrible memory
We know you are a grocery bagger
We know you are from somewhere near Atlanta, or Hotlanta
We know you are 25
We know you don't answer "Real" questions
We know you can dial a phone
We know you own a rock, a form letter from Cheney, and a copy of a
copy of photo of a reptilian given to you that you will not
show.
We know that you get angry real easy
We know you dont like your intentions being questioned.
We know that you live with your parents

And finally...

We know that any question that can validate anything you say is answered with " I Don't remember"

So to sum it all up, yes, I feel like I know you better than most of the people I've worked with throughout the years. Or even my neighbors for
that matter.

If you feel the need to feel important in the field of Ufology, then supply anyone of us or anyone at all for that matter with anything that is...

...important.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1

To rip me apart when you don't even know me is another.

No, actually we have a pretty good idea who you are.

We know that you like to read TV Guide and keep us updated
We know that you like to grandstand in front of "big wigs and school them"
We know you don't own a camera
We know you dont own a pen, paper or pencil
We know you have a terrible memory
We know you are a grocery bagger
We know you are from somewhere near Atlanta, or Hotlanta
We know you are 25
We know you don't answer "Real" questions
We know you can dial a phone
We know you own a rock, a form letter from Cheney, and a copy of a
copy of photo of a reptilian given to you that you will not
show.
We know that you get angry real easy
We know you dont like your intentions being questioned.
We know that you live with your parents

And finally...

We know that any question that can validate anything you say is answered with " I Don't remember"

So to sum it all up, yes, I feel like I know you better than most of the people I've worked with throughout the years. Or even my neighbors for
that matter.

If you feel the need to feel important in the field of Ufology, then supply anyone of us or anyone at all for that matter with anything that is...

...important.

I didn't grandstand in front of them. I showed them my artifact and told them about the contactees I know and my opinion on the UFO issue. They appreciated what I said. They just didn't talk much.

I do own a SONY digital camera, but it doesn't take good pictures of this artifact. It doesn't show up right in images. What else can I say?

I do own a pencil, pen, and paper. I didn't go to this meeting to act like I was the FBI. I went to talk and listen, and that's all.

I don't have a terrible memory. You shake 10 people's hands, have them blurt out their names, then sit through an hour long meeting sweating your b*lls off, then tell me their names.

I don't bag grocerys. I'm a dairy department manager. I don't make any where near minimum wage thank you very much.

I don't feel the need to be important in Ufology. I simply don't feel the need to talk to people like you. I don't do this for fame, glory, or anything else other than to get to the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I didn't grandstand in front of them. I showed them my artifact and told them about the contactees I know and my opinion on the UFO issue. They appreciated what I said. They just didn't talk much.

Apparently you are not good at reading between lines. If I tell someone something I think is hugely exciting and they don't really say much, then to me, that says they are uninterested

I do own a SONY digital camera, but it doesn't take good pictures of this artifact. It doesn't show up right in images. What else can I say?

And there is nobody else that you know that has a video camera or a regular camera that can take a picture of it and would let you borrow it to take one picture?

I do own a pencil, pen, and paper. I didn't go to this meeting to act like I was the FBI. I went to talk and listen, and that's all.

Keeping a pen in your pocket is not something that just FBI agents do. I keep a pen in my pocket all the time because you never know when you will need it. Not to mention if I was going to an interview I would definitely take a pen and a notepad.

I don't have a terrible memory. You shake 10 people's hands, have them blurt out their names, then sit through an hour long meeting sweating your b*lls off, then tell me their names.

Where is the pen or pencil that you mention you own two quotes above? This would be a good time to have it.
Are you waiting for a special occasion to use it?

I don't feel the need to be important in Ufology. I simply don't feel the need to talk to people like you. I don't do this for fame, glory, or anything else other than to get to the truth.

The fact that you spend your personal time doing this is commendable, but if you really want to get the truth then you gotta be prepared man. That means having proof which can be substantiated with the use of a pen and paper if nothing else. You also have to be prepared to talk to the debunkers. Not everyone will always agree with you, which is why you need to bring an overabundance of information to the table. All this half-assed research isn't going to cut it. Especially on ATS. You should know that by now. This isn't your first rodeo. Not trying to flame you at all, so don't misunderstand. Just trying to help you become better at what you do.

[edit on 7/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It wasn't an "interview" it was a meeting. Not like it was a job interview.

I just told you that this artifact doesn't show it's true characteristics in images. You don't have to believe me, I'm sure you won't.

It means they might be uninterested, or don't want to comment on what I'm saying. Which one it was I don't know. I can only tell you my gut feeling from the vibes I was getting.

I have learned from all the flames that have come my way to provide better evidence in the future...

[edit on 16-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The truth?

For who? For what?

fact (fkt)
n.
1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
a. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
b. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.

truth (trth)
n. pl. truths (trz, trths)
1. Conformity to fact or actuality.
2. A statement proven to be or accepted as true.

They are kind of the same word. You don't supply any of them. I am not a skeptic. I just don't accept BS.

Again I ask, you want the truth for who and for what?

But, as you stated, you don't like to talk to me, so if anyone else would like to copy and paste my questions feel free.

Like for instance. If you scroll back, can't remember jack, but knows the scope setting on Rickey's rifle? How's is that possible?

How do you expect any of us to just listen to you make some of the statements you do and just say, "Sure! That's good enough for me!"

Albert Einstein once said that the definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

I

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I remember the scope setting on Ricky's riffle because he told me several times over the phone. What do you mean I don't remember jack....?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Sorry to call you a grocery bagger just because you work at a grocery store. Hell, anyone that can retain employment in this day and age is commendable.

I do now understand how you did get your job as the dairy manager.

You are doing just fine managing your own cheesy thread and cheesy combacks of, "oh, ya', "I don't like you", "I'm out of this website", and so on.

Anyway, I've run my points through the ringer.

I am done with this thread. I out of cheese, need to go to the store.

Enjoy!

[edit on 17-7-2008 by lovepens1]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join