It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY strange happened to me last night involving the Larry King Live show!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If I were you I would worry. Not about the phone thing though that was just probably a technical problem. I think phone tapping tecnology is much better now or at least I hope. They take enough tax money so they better have good stuff. I heard one guy got killed because he spilled the beans on some stuff that happened at a military base. I think its called the dulcey incident or some thing like that. Watch yourself and look for tails and people following you. They will look like there doing normal stuff like reading newspapers and what not.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is the real question that I wanted to ask last night, actually 2 questions, but I would figure I wait a day to ask it and read some more posts made by other members and UFO Reality.

2 hour podcast radio show full of many topics. Rickey Sorrells, and many other descriptions of precvious events and sightings, phone calls taken.

question #1 (This question has been avoided once already)

How is it that you can talk for 2 hours recounting someone elses ufo sighting with complete discription of even a setting on a rifle scope but you can't remember a damn thing that happens yourself?

question #2 (I feel this one is more important)

If you had two hour in a forum of that matte, why would you have not brought your piece of UFO or (coughs) obsidian to talk about or even mentions it?

Please don't give the answer that you were there to get Ricky's story out because you talked about pleanty of other things so there was plenty of time.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

kind of rhetorical questions, but yes, would still like to know.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have read through this post and since I did not see it mentioned I suppose I will.
Larry King is in L.A. not Atlanta. If you called in to the number you called California. During that time all the phone service in this area (I live in southern California) had the weird echo sound on it when you spoke on it. I at first thought it was my phone then I heard it on my cell too.I was with my friend at his house and he was talking with his wife and he commented on it.I believe one of the local television stations mentioned it was sun spots or some other problem that was effecting it.
I doubt it was the government spying on you though. I have heard from a trusted source that they are using robot dragonflies for that now.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

Does anyone else want answers to these questions, or am I wasting my time?

Is the OP going to continue to avoid them?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
You folks are funny.

We're funny?

We think it's just down right hilarious that you are completely avoiding your very own thread in which you wont answer the questions that myself and others have asked as to your own complete BS stories.

You must realise that when you think that your I don't know answers will fly that most of us are old enough to realise that an "I don't know answer" is just not accepted as an answer. I learned that lesson from my father with his belt when I was little.

If you can't really substantiate any evidence with anything other than an I don't know answer...

...I think I can speak for the majority here I believe...

...We really don't want to hear it.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by lovepens1]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have had occasion phone echos over the last serveral years but even more recently strange disconnects much like what are described on a land line that never had an issue. Echos usually happen upon initially connection and usually fade off after about 30 seconds. Disconnects always seems to happen when exchanging an important nugget of info (perhaps that's just paranoid). Certain "keywords" are common during the conversations but I suppose that is not unexpected by anyone that would spend time posting on/reading ATS.

I'm not sure what else to say about it other than it sounds familiar! Except...

Two times I've gotten complete misconnects where I heard an entire room of people talking in the background and I listed for about a minute but couldn't quite make out the conversions in the din. The room was sizeable and had a fair amount of reverb (not the headset echo).

One time I said hello after waiting and listening and someone answered me! "Hello?"...I just hung up. There have been no further incidents. If it happens again I'll try to record it...maybe...if I'm not chicken!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

use skype for calling, stay away from land line or cell phone. I used to work for lucent wireless engineering and when we were orderind different packs for the cabinet there has always been a pack that no one could tell me what it does, now I know it was a spy pack and it was long before 9/11

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Your credibility, in my book, is ZERO! Sorry but your stories seem so fabricated and or imagined. They don't tap lines the way they use to now its all digital so if you did hear something strange it was probably just trouble with the line. Your story about that meeting with high level officials made no sense at all. Maybe you should consider writing children's books.

AS-

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I know that echo. You are tapped dude!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This thread is a joke.

And im not talking about how valid the content is i dont even have an opinion on it.

If the OP is telling the truth or not i dont care.

Why you ask ?

Well the fact of the matter is this !

All this bitching make's this thread worthless !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 16-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I know that echo. You are tapped dude!

You're joking right?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am not even sure what the point of this thread is. Look for motivation and there is none. Why would anyone of authority ever bother with the OP? Is he a very well known expert? If we had the Director of Central Intelligence or the current head of NASA trying to call into Larry King then I could see why there might be attempts to silence that but to silence you? Sorry but YOU seriously don't matter when it comes to national security. I am very sure you know this. If you really want to be the MAN then come with some hard evidence like a clear daytime UFO video or maybe George W having lunch with an EBE. That would do. Until then you should seriously keep your pieces of genuine et flying saucer and stories involving meetings with high level people to yourself.
Someone with real possession of these types of things, I would imagine, would want to be a little under the radar.

AS-

[edit on 16-7-2008 by A SINCLAIR]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tazz94

Originally posted by slackerwire
The idea of hearing "echos" or "clicks" if your phone is tapped has been obsolete for at least 20 years.

Maybe back in the 50's-70's you might have been able to, but technology has evolved, and if you were tapped, there is no way you would know.

Not so, the maker of the new film "Bloodline" has been tapped before because of his involvment in UFOs and other touchy subjects, and he was tapped again a few weeks ago and he said he heard tapping and popping.

AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW????????? YOU and The OP should hang out I think you have a lot to talk about!

AS-

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

No I am not kidding, no I am not paranoid. I know this because it is the same Echo that certain people I know who worked for certain government organizations get from time to time. Once you are in. you are never out. They randomly tap your phone and I have laughed more than once as a certain family member told them off and the echo mysteriously went away immediately and the call was clear again.

It is a reality. They tap phones. I am NOT paranoid. It is a fact.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

I don't care what you think, and never will.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I don't care what you think, and never will.

I now believe you are an officer. I get the echo and think it is the feds. I doubt it is.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Maybe you should shut your mouth.

Oh, a tough guy.

What A Sinclair is posting is kind of harsh, but not undeserved.

Instead of making empty threats, why don't you go through this thread, collect all the questions you haven't answered and answer them all in one post.

The internet tough guy is one of my favorite cliches. Very entertaining.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join