It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY strange happened to me last night involving the Larry King Live show!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

What are you referring to? I have shared everything I had regarding my meeting with Dr. Steven Butler and Lockheed Martin head engineers...I have nothing to hide

I went to that meeting for certain reasons. The least of my worries was writing down the names of the people I was meeting with. That would have seemed odd.

As for the MAJOR I spoke with, the main reason I didn't write down his name is because NORAD transferred me so quick to him and he said his name so fast I didn't think about writing it down. Then he got angry with me so I had to concentrate on what I was saying and what he was saying.

Once again I've been doing this for 10 years. Some of you know me better than others. I can't please everyone...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You've been doing this for 10 years and you haven't learned to get people's names?

For the third time:

Don't you think remembering names is an incredibly important part of what you do?

Wouldn't the names of people you spoke to be the closest thing to proof anyone could reasonably expect?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallMeMauryFor the third time:

Don't you think remembering names is an incredibly important part of what you do?

Wouldn't the names of people you spoke to be the closest thing to proof anyone could reasonably expect?

YES of course. That still doesn't change the fact that I didn't write down their names. I simply shook their hands and they told me their names briefly. You try remembering 12 names after speaking about UFOs for an hour to Lockheed Martin big timers...

The only name I remember is Dr. Steven Butler because he's the one I contacted and he set up the meeting. Really nice guy.

PS - By the way, I don't "live" on ATS. I have a life. So please excuse me if I miss replying to your post on occasion.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yes, Dr. Butler...where are those e-mails to prove that tall story?

So, you were calling CNN to back up Ricky's unsubstantiated tall story, with your own unsubstantiated tall story? UFOR, do you realize how fishy this sounds? Are you completely delusional? You do see how it appears you and Ricky, and possibly Angelia are in cahoots with one another??

What exactly have you been doing for 10 yrs? This should be good.

I've been doing "this" for 44 years.....lol

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft

Yes, Dr. Butler...where are those e-mails to prove that tall story?

So, you were calling CNN to back up Ricky's unsubstantiated tall story, with your own unsubstantiated tall story? UFOR, do you realize how fishy this sounds? Are you completely delusional? You do see how it appears you and Ricky, and possibly Angelia are in cahoots with one another??

What exactly have you been doing for 10 yrs? This should be good.

I've been doing "this" for 44 years.....lol

I don't care how it "appears" to you. I think you're delusional to think we're in cahoots with one another. You're a leach. What have I been doing for 10 years? Researching the subject, talking to witnesses, talking to military people etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hello

There is alot people jumping on ufo reality over his threads, now i am not here to say what he says is true or not, i simply do not know.

However since he can not verify all of his claims (names and etc. etc.), perhaps you the 'doubters' should do some of your own investigation?

You have one Name, right, Butler, you also have the location where this man supposedly work, this sounds easy, doesn't it?

Now for the CNN and Larry King Live thingy, if ufo reality does not wish to give his full name on here, he could do so to the owners of ATS, Springer or anyone else of the three big ones....
Then it would be quite simple for them to probably call CNN and see if he was on the caller list, right, simple?

This is what investigation is, not jumping on people and riddicule them, bring something substantional for once if you are going to post, and i think that concerns everyone.....

Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
First of all I've had trouble getting on the forum this morning. Anyone else? Any reason(s) why?

I called the Larry King Live phone number and got through. I told the CNN operator lady that I knew Ricky Sorrells and she said I would be live. I had a question. I was on hold to be the first caller in last night and I heard a large pop and I was disconnected. Perhaps my phones really are taped and they cut me off. I've never heard a loud static pop sound like that before. Perhaps who ever intercepted and cut me off from CNN didn't want me to say what I was going to say regarding my conversation with a MAJOR from Lackland AFB.

Then I tried to call Dick Criswell to tell him about it and his wife answered. She said Dick was asleep. But when I spoke I could hear an echo. I'm talking a MAJOR crazy trippy echo. I asked her if I was on her speaker phone and she said no, just her regular phone. Funny thing is she could also hear me echoing.

So something is definitely up......and I'm "some what" scared

I thought I should point this out.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ufo reality]

one thing that popped into my head is to make some kind of recording and give it some some ppl you know.. the further away the better.. try and do it in a manner that cant easily be tracked.. or some variation of this idea... thats what I would do.. but.. im not freaked out my phones are tapped.. so I dunno man that is pretty scary

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

What are you referring to? I have shared everything I had regarding my meeting with Dr. Steven Butler and Lockheed Martin head engineers...I have nothing to hide

quoting you
The only thing that was said that I want to keep private has nothing to do with me personally, but it's just something I want to keep private. I'm sorry...

Once again I've been doing this for 10 years. Some of you know me better than others. I can't please everyone...

10 year researcher that doesn't own a pad, pencil, or camera.

Also your other thread said 10 people in your meeting. Now you say 12.

Let's reflect.
1. Can't remember but 1 name out of 12 or 10 depending on his memory
2. No paper.
3. no pen.
4. no camera.
5. lives with parents and knows "big wigs"
5. grocery bagger.

Also, you still live with your parents? But have been A researcher for 10 years. how old were you when you started 5?

If I was your "researcher" employer. I have 2 words for you.

"you're fired"

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If you read the thread I did post what I wanted to keep private...

Cool guy you are.

I'm 25. I've been researching the subject since I was 15.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Research by definition

Scholarly or scientific investigation or inquiry.

What is so scholarly or scientific about talking to 10 or 12 people that in which you don't know their names?

They might just as well be rocks or stuffed animals that you have dressed up for your teaparty.

I see know difference between your big wig meeting and you just talking to the wall.

So 1 hour and all you got out of it was that pilots like to fly around and get a better look at their house.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

25? Dude, I have tee-shirts older than that...lol

Good luck with your quest for whatever it is you seek. As I think you've seen, go overboard with evidence gathering. Nothing should be seen as trivial or unimportant. Names, dates, times, photos, copies of e-mails, etc.

I happen to think that if you're going to come to this shark-tank...be prepared with an abundance of evidence to back up your claims.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread370967/pg1#pid4616881]post by ufo reality[/

WHAT is the big surprise here about this criminal Government listening in to your private conversations? They have been doing this illegally for decades, as U.S. senator Russell Feingold stated last week (he said that if the American people were to find out how extensive it has been and what the Government has done with the materiel, they would be in a panic). I'm 58 years of age and remember all the tapped telephones from 20 and 30 years ago when I called people who were outspoken or influential. The Government always insists on completely dominating the culture, folks. That is why you have the whpore media (who, for example, complicitously shed crocodile tears for Mandela's bloody ANC until they were brought to power in South Africa by the CIA, but the selfsame whore media will not report now how tens of thousands of whites are being murdered there now). For God's sakes, people, traitors and blood-drinking Luciferians are placed before you to be elected, and David Gergen appears on CNN to praise the American people for selecting one of these murderous criminals in the election process. Hey, see you at the Bohemian Grove next fall.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

25? Dude, I have tee-shirts older than that...lol

Good luck with your quest for whatever it is you seek. As I think you've seen, go overboard with evidence gathering. Nothing should be seen as trivial or unimportant. Names, dates, times, photos, copies of e-mails, etc.

I happen to think that if you're going to come to this shark-tank...be prepared with an abundance of evidence to back up your claims.

I agree, and I've learned from it. Next time I will take notes to prove things.

I don't want to be your enemy.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I've read some of your work on here.

10 years of research and just now figuring that out?

You would think from some of your other threads that you have started in the past couple months that you have a problem with memory. Excuse me (coughs) selective memory.

Speaking of memory. One thing is for sure. You don't have a problem remembering when to remind everyone with when UFO Hunters in on tv.

I'd post all the links but there are for too many and I don't feel like wasting the time.

Also, who Larry King is going to be on CNN, who's going to be on Coast to Coast.

I mean it's countless times and threads in which you start about telling us what's on tv. Maybe instead of being a "UFO Researcher" you could find a job with TV Guide!

You seem to have a great memory here in your opening post about who said what.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh yeah, I listened briefly to the Kevin Smith show on the link you provided.

You say in the interview that your methods of research are "Ask questions, call around, and do that sort of thing."

What's the point of asking calling around and asking questions when you can't remeber the answers? Why is that?

But when land a interview with the Air Force and Lockhead Martin reps. You just talk and can't remember one stinking name.

But you remember what power Ricky Sorrells had his rifle scope set to?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Next time I will take notes to prove things.

That's what researchers do. So they can prove their research, without proof It's nonsense except to those who choose to believe it.

I am completely dumfounded and astounded that it took you 10 years to realise this.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You know - reading all the unnecessary abuse uforeality has taken over this post makes me understand his paranoia, and it almost makes me wonder if there really are disinfo agents lurking on this website? I hope for your sake you guys are getting paid by the government to berate this guy, because otherwise - get a life. sheesh.

What has he done that's soooo astoundingly difficult to accept other than pick up a telephone? WOW! Actually taking an active stance in something you believe in, and seeking out answers for yourself instead of just sitting around waiting for them to all fall in your lap. AMAZING I know!!

If you don't like what he has to say then don't read it. I for one appreciate the fact the guy's sharing his experiences with others and so do a lot of other people on this board. So if it's not good enough for you, TS. Go call the Air Force or the FAA or Ricky Sorrels or CNN yourself. At least then maybe you'll actually be in a position to criticize the guy.

If his posts are nothing but phony attempts to get attention then all your posts picking on him are desperate cries for it.

And starcraft, comments like this:

That tells me everything I need to know about why you're here.

This is a shark-tank? Really??

I thought it was a public forum where people come to seek out facts about a topic which is way too convoluted with nonsense. I'm all for weeding out the bull**** but when you're doing it for the sole purpose of putting other people down to stroke your own ego and feel like a "shark" then you're part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Still listening to the podcast.

I quote you in the podcast

"My father works for the FAA, he's kind of a big wig."

You then post in this thread about how your family in upstate NY had a sighting that you had and I quote "I've got the FAA looking into this sighting."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If your father is kind of a "big wig" as you said in the podcast, wouldn't you already know that the FAA doesn't investigate UFO's.

I'm going to keep listening to see how many more times you debunk your own stories.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by lovepens1]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

If you read the thread I did post what I wanted to keep private...

Cool guy you are.

I'm 25. I've been researching the subject since I was 15.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by ufo reality]

So what knowledge do you have uforeality that we don't have?

Are we talking about the supposed top secret MJ-12 documents?

Or do you have confidential information not available to the rest of us?

Please enlighten us to what makes you so special and why the government would be even slightly concerned with your activity?

Your 25yrs old just a kid,

What information is it that you have that can't be found online?

Please share!

Thank you.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

It's just this.

If someone has a story or something to share that has happened, that is fine. I'm all for it.

It seems that UFO Reality just seems to feel the need to add a little more to them with reasons of explanation that are just quite unbelievable. But that's just my personal opinion.

Just helping to make us less ignorant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join