It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY strange happened to me last night involving the Larry King Live show!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
First of all I've had trouble getting on the forum this morning. Anyone else? Any reason(s) why?

I called the Larry King Live phone number and got through. I told the CNN operator lady that I knew Ricky Sorrells and she said I would be live. I had a question. I was on hold to be the first caller in last night and I heard a large pop and I was disconnected. Perhaps my phones really are taped and they cut me off. I've never heard a loud static pop sound like that before. Perhaps who ever intercepted and cut me off from CNN didn't want me to say what I was going to say regarding my conversation with a MAJOR from Lackland AFB.

Then I tried to call Dick Criswell to tell him about it and his wife answered. She said Dick was asleep. But when I spoke I could hear an echo. I'm talking a MAJOR crazy trippy echo. I asked her if I was on her speaker phone and she said no, just her regular phone. Funny thing is she could also hear me echoing.

So something is definitely up......and I'm "some what" scared

I thought I should point this out.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The reason I didn't post this last night is because I'm working 10pm to 6am this week at work. I had to run out the door as soon as the Larry King Live show was over. So the whole night I was pondering as to what happened.

I'm not making this up. A few of you know me well enough to know that.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

That's what you get for calling up the Presidents office asking for full disclosure and setting up a meeting with military officials bringing your online top secret folder and a ufo crash sample.

I'm guessing that it's probably just in your head though, I doubt anyone would really be threatened by what you had to say unless you have been in contact with ET's personally or had some real top secret information to disclose.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't know...if you heard what I heard on my phone you might think otherwise. I believe someone cut me off.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Perhaps who ever intercepted and cut me off from CNN didn't want me to say what I was going to say regarding my conversation with a MAJOR from Lackland AFB.

Have you called CNN to find out what could be the reason?

Anyway, they can't stop you now: you can tell HERE what you wanted to say.
It will be recorded (by Google) in a matter of minutes or hours, and it will be public knowledge.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would call CNN Larry King Live, but I don't have a number. I've called the general CNN number but they're of no help.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If you havent done anything wrong then you shouldnt have anything
to worry about.

Well yes I can say that...
I dont live there

Cheers

Mungo.....

use your mobile/cell

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
If you havent done anything wrong then you shouldnt have anything
to worry about.

Well yes I can say that...
I dont live there

Cheers

Mungo.....

use your mobile/cell

I haven't done anything wrong as far as breaking any laws, but I do think I'm starting to annoy "them". I doubt they wanted me to talk about my phone conversation with a MAJOR from Lackland AFB because it would only help substantiate Ricky's claim that a Lt. Col did in fact call him.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yes I had trouble getting on ATS and when I posted a response to the death of Tony Snow it did not post. I was also knocked off ATS and unable to get back on ATS this morning for approx. 30 minutes. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Thank you. It took 400+ views of this thread to get a simple reply. I appreciate that rikriley.

I won't be able to prove that what happened to me last night really happened, but I swear to all of you it did. The Feds can listen to me all they want. I'm not doing anything illegal.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I can offer an explanation for ATS non connection.

ATS servers were down for maintenance last night around 4 AM EDT. I don't know for how long, as I went to bed. My connections were taking a long time to resolve for a period of time before that as well.

As for the echo. I have a cordless phone and sometimes I hear the echo as well. I don't think it is because the phone is being tapped. Do you have a cordless?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Yeah it's cordless and I've had it for several years. Never heard anything like the echo I heard last night after I heard a loud pop and was disconnected from Larry King Live.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would call the local phone company.

Or call in using a different phone, as barrowed phone or a payphone.

I seriously doubt the government is listening to you. They don't care, you don't have any bullet proof evidence that is going to prove UFO's are extraterrestrial.

And they have trained most people to laugh at UFO claims, they don't have much to worry about.

I think they would be more worried about censoring hardcore conspiracy theorists about the NWO and things.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
you talked to a major from lackland? thats where they have basic for Air force, I was there for a bit, HOT as Well you know.....

what was his name? major ?

what was the conversation u had with him about?

try next time with multiple phones, Use skype if you have too.... a mobile phone an a home phone..... lol

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I would call CNN Larry King Live, but I don't have a number. I've called the general CNN number but they're of no help.

The CNN website has a form that you can use to contact Larry (or his producers, at any rate).
It may not be perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Also, try calling the number that was given during the broadcast.
The worst that can happen is that that nobody will reply.

And again: what you wanted to say, you can say it here.

Larry won't read it (because he doesn't use the internet - seriously, he doesn't), but his producers may.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

Yes a MAJOR at Lackland AFB. First I called the FAA, then NORAD, and someone at NORAD put me through to a MAJOR at Lackland AFB. I didn't write down his name. Everything happened so fast, and he sounded angry with me on the phone so I was more worried about what I said to him rather than ask him what his name was again so I could write it down. You might understand if you were in that kind of situation. Looking back I of course I wish I would have. I'm sure Ricky wishes he wrote down the name of the Lt. Col that called him. Long story. Not everyone believes me but that's OK with me. I have nothing to prove anymore. I am what I am. I tell nothing but the truth.

FOR THE LAST TIME READ THIS:

Page 1: www.ufodigest.com...

Page 2: www.ufodigest.com...

PS - My last name isn't Taylor. I used a fake last name for safety reasons.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The idea of hearing "echos" or "clicks" if your phone is tapped has been obsolete for at least 20 years.

Maybe back in the 50's-70's you might have been able to, but technology has evolved, and if you were tapped, there is no way you would know.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I won't be able to prove that what happened to me last night really happened, but I swear to all of you it did. The Feds can listen to me all they want. I'm not doing anything illegal.

You don't have to prove it or anything, I am not asking for a proof, neither do members in this forum.

What is so panic here?

You think they bug your phone because they know someone want to talk something? If that so, then they have to bug million phones. Just how they knew what you going to say in the phone?
Ans just what was it you going to say? I bet it is nothing special.

STOP FLATTERING.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

That was the feeling I got. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. It's not about flattering.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

That was the feeling I got. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks. It's not about flattering.

Good, at least you say something.

You don't care anyone thinks right? So,
Dismiss.

You understand now? Dismiss!

Close.

End.

Finish.

Fail.

Negative.

Useless.

Waste.

Rubbish.