It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Snow dies at 53

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Alright. Let's leave the personal squabbling at the door.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We will not discuss anything except Tony Snow in this thread.

As you can see any off topic or insutling comments will be removed.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Good. We are rid of yet another corporate tool.

Being a former CFR member, a former member of the Bush Administration, and a former employee of FOX News speaks volumes about who he really was.

This is good news.

I agree, good news indeed.
one less tool in the box.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My brother's wife died from colon cancer. Sweet Irish girl in her mid 40's. Her belly swelled up rapidly over the period of a couple of days; the ER asked her if she was pregnant, she was so swollen.

She didn't last long. In Snow's case, it had spread to his liver, I heard. It's a bad way to go.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
This thread is not the place to bash Tony Snow and spew your political propaganda.

This thread is about Tony Snow. Period. That includes criticism of the man. If for every thread topic a new thread had to be made to present counter arguments, ATS would be unnecessarily crowded.

I do not and will not mourn the death of him. I do not care how he died or at what age. He has been a part of these criminal entities in his political career. These criminal entities have been the result of millions upon millions of innocent lives lost, and even more lives damaged.

That is not something that I am going to respect.

He has done nothing for this country worth saluting. Bowing down to your corporate masters is not patriotic.

That is my opinion of it, and on a decently run website, that would be acceptable. But it seems I'll have to leave it at that due to people who express their politically incorrect honest opinions being warned for minor T&C violations, although major ones by others are ignored.

Have fun with your one sided discussion.

EDIT: Oh and now he's been banned. Wow. Fantastic. Good job, ATS!
Way to squash any unsavory opinions!

[edit on 7/12/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Tony Snow was a tremendously powerful spin-doctor and enemy of truth. I can't believe someone here called him a "journalist". That makes me want to puke.

Cancer is something truly horrible that I would not wish on any human being. But I cannot listen to people praise that man's "achievements" without objecting.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by phl0gist0n]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
EDIT: Oh and now he's been banned. Wow. Fantastic. Good job, ATS!
Way to squash any unsavory opinions!

[edit on 7/12/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

Dude. You have no idea what was going on behind the scenes. It was because of that, not his politics.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Dude. You have no idea what was going on behind the scenes. It was because of that, not his politics.

No, I don't know what was going on behind the scenes. But I do know what the posts said before they were removed. jsobecky's post contained at least 3 insults and it is simply removed. Rilence's posts says "idiot" and its an "Extreme T&C Violation".

What a joke. I hope you do not truly think that is right.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You respect him for being a proficient rhetorical scholar and critic. Whatever leanings he had, whatever the relationships, he stood up there, behind a lectern, and did that ancient art--rhetoric--the use of shared symbols to induce cooperation (paraphrasing a text book from a few years back). You respect him for being that.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2008 by LeeHawt]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Alright. NO MORE!!! This thread is about Tony Snow, keep to the topic.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
well one thing that we can be happy about in his death, atleast he got a nice '___' release before he died.No one should have to suffer this long,Quick deaths are the way to go. The worst thing about death is the anticipation , not death itself. Rest in peace

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You don't want to mourn the man? Then you're in the wrong topic. I criticize politicians, newscasters, etc., as much as the next guy, but when one of them dies, no matter how bad the man was, I believe he at least deserves a topic here with nothing BUT mourning. If you can't take that, then leave the thread.

However, you do have free speech, so if you want to make a separate topic on the board about Tony Snow's faults, you can -- just leave this topic alone for the people who want to remember him.

[edit on 7/12/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
nice to get rid of this neocon scumbag, always defending the neocons even as he was dying

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

You don't want to mourn the man? Then you're in the wrong topic. I criticize politicians, newscasters, etc., as much as the next guy, but when one of them dies, no matter how bad the man was, I believe he at least deserves a topic here with nothing BUT mourning. If you can't take that, then leave the thread.

However, you do have free speech, so if you want to make a separate topic on the board about Tony Snow's faults, you can -- just leave this topic alone for the people who want to remember him.

I don't care, why should we morn the talking heads on TV when they bite the dust. Millions died in Iraq and no one gives a crap, the very people who help sale lies, spin information, manipulators of the human populations, may they rest in peace. I'll tell you this much these arrogant news media propaganda agents don't deserve any morning or respect for the population, my condolences to the family.

I would like my message not to be censored by the mods

Thanks love all

[edit on 12-7-2008 by LeeHawt]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
tony,

good night and good riddance.
thanks for all the spin and war cheerleading.
hope its nice to know you left the world a lot more screwed up than you entered it.

have fun being reincarnated as a lower class iraqi!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I believe he at least deserves a topic here with nothing BUT mourning. If you can't take that, then leave the thread.

Well that is you. I do not have to conform to your beliefs. If you cant' take that, then ignore me.

I believe the man was in cahoots with the world's biggest criminals, as evident of his CFR membership. That is not something I am going to mourn.

I would not mourn the death of Ted Bundy. Or David Berkowitz. Or Charles Manson. So why should I mourn the deaths of people who have been the result of more murders than any of those three could ever dream of?

If you want to remember him, be my guest. Nothing is making you respond to my posts other than yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

" I believe he at least deserves a topic here with nothing BUT mourning"

your right. how insensitive of me.
tony i am soo saddened that you will never live to see you and the rest of the bush administration brought up on war crimes. a life taken too soon!
'sob' 'sob'

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

EDIT: I see how this post was off-topic, so I apologize.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join