It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REVOLution March in Washington, D.C. Today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
"The Revolution March on Washington D.C.
Our goal is to organize a peaceful, non-violent march on the streets of Washington D.C. followed by a rally in support of restoring constitutional government as the founding fathers set forth. A R3VOLUTION that calls upon all Americans who believe in Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. By involving as many volunteers and participants as we can, we intend to spread the know-how of mass mobilization and direct- action to the movement. As a peaceful law abiding movement, it is our responsibility to wisely and effectively use our constitutional right to assemble. By inviting ALL Americans, we hope to extend the R3VOLUTION to all people of all backgrounds in the hope of forming a more perfect union."

www.revolutionmarch.com...

If you assist, please share some pics. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I do appologise however this site does not allow this kind of activist recruiting...

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Source: Terms And Conditions Of Use

I agree with your idea however some may feel that this is indeed activist recruiting and it may cause a problem.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Sorry.

I didn´t know.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There are lots of pics at libertypost. And I do not see this as recruitment. This is a bona fide big story. You got 10,000 plus people IN WASHINGTON holding REVOLUTION SIGNS pissed mad at the Feds....

I wait to see what the end of the day will bring.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I didn´t mean it to be a solicitation, but I do accept that I thought this is an important matter and I wanted to inform.

Thanks for the link to the pictures.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ignaciobeltran

Like I said, I agree with you idea, it's patriotic and completely American. I appreciate your groups idea and would support it privately.
America deserves a wake up call to what it once was and what it should be a country ruled by the people and for the people.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Don't you love our media? An active congressman and former candidate for President holds a rally in our nations capital, calling for a revolution and NOT A SINGLE MENTION of it in the press.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not one freakin' mainstream media van showed up, but we were all over the National Mall... It's all good. There were camcorders all over the place nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Damn, I wish I could havebeen there. I would have participated if I could. Unfortanatley Im stuck in texas taking a couple of classes untill early August though. I hope everything went well.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I like the catchy way "R3volution" is written, too bad we didn't do that for the ATS Revolution Party.

I did not know btw about the event.

Is this the time to rise up in numbers or is it the time to make quiet preparation?

I really have mixed feelings about participating in these types of events.

It is not that I feel complacent in any way, its more that I am so busy in my day to day and that is making change for the good for me and my family.

Having attended these types of functions in the recent past, what I see now is the time to act locally and think globally.

I do that best from my organic garden.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
from what I have seen of the event on youtube,
it would seem that the public does NOT CARE.

I was embarrassed to see how many people showed up for the
march.

july 12 was a sad day for the movement...

revolution? ... we don`t know the meaning of the word.

to us ,revolution means ranting on the internet......sad.....

there should have been MILLIONS of people there...
but there was a few thousand at best......
the revolution is DEAD.
long live the revolution

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The revolution is very much alive.

There is no government.

There is no Washington.

There are only sovereign free men.

What's to protest?

Why burn the old order's fuel driving to DC to protest something that has fallen?

We have our garden to tend at home now.

new topics

top topics

join