It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BirdMan's Eruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
didn't know where else to put this

the dark dark poem so i read from the start, above top secret virus, implanted, now the voices are breaking up i'm extrtemely high it's 1'0 clock well it's actually 2:36, wait wait wait, above top secret poem, a secret by language in fear, a star is born, the star was born along time ago, and a year later there you have it, an army of scoundrals, my army permits fire works, go back to spelling mistake, i spell i cant, another spelling mistake, oh it is dark believe me Naruto who cares? say you won the lottery, i could tell you the wrong answers to the lottery numbers, say and you mingled, of course i mingled seeing as i'm super intendent of my entire army that i made from scratch thank you very much super inten, super nintendo is flush, and card games rock my world, i dare you to play me online, i learn't everything on that saga, endlessly taking over worlds nasty in pres, i am pund, i am the anti-christ, alright it ends there you go it just ends, and God because i left in a hurry could you masterbate for me please see i am God write a tellicle

yo i'm fly-E Birdman i just flew in, i have a few things to tell you, the anti-christ grotesque, like Marilyn Manson except better form, kaitlyn Agnues a Forrester and it's Lucifer in my head so there i am done we will leave

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
is this a part of something?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
WTF
Could somebody please elaborate on what the hell this thread is about? I'm going to flag and star it for hell of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i was locked ha ha dead life unless well..i am pussy on one post h a not on drugs. WHAt? dont want to shoot imaginary so are you .i created the univrse and now i got a computer cause im big

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X
i was locked ha ha dead life unless well..i am pussy on one post h a not on drugs. WHAt? dont want to shoot imaginary so are you .i created the univrse and now i got a computer cause im big

Throwing in the white towel, huh..?

Shame, shame...

BTW - considering your join date, this is just another let down.

Next..!
edit on 26-11-2012 by facelift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join