It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal spiritual philosophy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
this is a philosophy of mine i wanted to see if you could help me expand and improve it:

3 major phases in life
#1 pre-life-the inner mans life before it is born. this is where we learn the basic concepts of good evil and our pre knowledge that there is a god

#2 occupied life/this life-this is the stage where our innerman is inside the body to live in the phisical sphere

#3 afterlife- life of innerman after death

5 spheres of the world
#1 solaric sphere-where solar units live

#2 spiritual sphere- where spirits live

#3 spiritual sphere- where spirits live

#4 batonical sphere- where plants live

#5 zooolagical sphere- where animals live

3 sections of the physical man
#1 body- the way the innerman as a whole communicates to the phisical sphere

#2 mind- the way the spirit communicates thoughts to the physical sphere

#3 chemicals and other things- the way the soul communicaes to the physical sphere

-the physical man is the only way for the spiritual sphere to communicate with the physical sphere (this is from a spiritual standpoint...to the physical the phisical man is so much more than that)

3 sections of the spiritual man
#1 the inner man- the spirit body or spirit covering the spirit and soul are contained in in the spiritual sphere

#2 soul- this is where emotions of man come from

#3 spirit- where the thoughts of a man come s from

-the physical man is created by science, the spiritual man is created by God

-the spiritual man is created the same for each man... its the experiances that shapes the innerman

minor phases
there are too many to listif you want to know more about them u2u ma or something. there is a highlight minor phase i would like to discuss though it is called passing over. this phase happens in this life and possibly the afterlife. in this phase all knoweledge of the prelife and/or afterlife is stored into the unconcious mind. this is why people have de ja vu past life experiences etc. all is forgotten excep for morals and the sense of God and other things.it is believed the ancients did not have this which was the reason they had much knoweledge of the spiritual. it has evolved and gotten stronger throughout generations and soon man will have no sense of morals beacause they have forgotten them too.

these are the main points of my philosophy. but remember a couple things about the phases: they are spiritual not physical...the physical generally progresses the same for each man but the spiritual is different for each person. One last aspect: the Body and Spirit are intertwined so the conditions of the spirit are reflected by the body. through this knoweldge we know that if we wanted to change our thoughts or emotions we need to change how the physical express them. (ie if you want to stop lust then stop the outward forms such as masturbating sexual immoraality etc) thats why things like grapho therapy work... handwriting is an outward form of your inward condition.

ty for reading please comment

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iesus_freak

I don't quite understand this point.

It seems to imply (and please correct me if I misunderstood) that the "physical man is created by science" portion correlates with the theory of evolution. Meanwhile, man's spirituality is created by God.

In short, it's the a progressive form of Creationism (Old Earth theory).

I think I'm reading this correctly. Could you please expand upon it?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

the phisical is created in the womb by science and genes the spirit is placed inside which was created by god

when he placed the innerman in the body is debated and left up to opinion

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iesus_freak
this is a philosophy of mine i wanted to see if you could help me expand and improve it:

3 major phases in life
#1 pre-life-the inner mans life before it is born. this is where we learn the basic concepts of good evil and our pre knowledge that there is a god

#2 occupied life/this life-this is the stage where our innerman is inside the body to live in the phisical sphere

#3 afterlife- life of innerman after death

I'm sorry but your philosophy at that point has some difficulties that I can tell:
It doesn't explain how a individual (Such as myself) who doesn't believe in a deity is capable of knowledge of good and evil. It presupposes that any and all morals automatically stem from a knowledge of a deity and no other source.

5 spheres of the world
#1 solaric sphere-where solar units live

Please elaborate. What exactly do you mean by solar units? Are we talking physically present? spiritually? A combination? Can they be seen? measured? In what category would a new person to your philosophy categorize them?

#2 spiritual sphere- where spirits live

#3 spiritual sphere- where spirits live

#4 batonical sphere- where plants live

#5 zooolagical sphere- where animals live

Once again Elaborate please?

3 sections of the physical man
#1 body- the way the innerman as a whole communicates to the phisical sphere

Judging from this you are differentiating the physical from the mental. How do you explain chemical and physical processes (Neurons firing, chemical interacting) in relation to thought itself?

#2 mind- the way the spirit communicates thoughts to the physical sphere

#3 chemicals and other things- the way the soul communicaes to the physical sphere

-the physical man is the only way for the spiritual sphere to communicate with the physical sphere (this is from a spiritual standpoint...to the physical the phisical man is so much more than that)

Please be more specific.

3 sections of the spiritual man
#1 the inner man- the spirit body or spirit covering the spirit and soul are contained in in the spiritual sphere

#2 soul- this is where emotions of man come from

#3 spirit- where the thoughts of a man come s from

Unfortunately it seems to me that you are indicating that all thought has a religious basis and that no other thought is possible.

-the spiritual man is created the same for each man... its the experiances that shapes the innerman

minor phases
there are too many to listif you want to know more about them u2u ma or something. there is a highlight minor phase i would like to discuss though it is called passing over. this phase happens in this life and possibly the afterlife. in this phase all knoweledge of the prelife and/or afterlife is stored into the unconcious mind. this is why people have de ja vu past life experiences etc. all is forgotten excep for morals and the sense of God and other things.it is believed the ancients did not have this which was the reason they had much knoweledge of the spiritual. it has evolved and gotten stronger throughout generations and soon man will have no sense of morals beacause they have forgotten them too.

these are the main points of my philosophy. but remember a couple things about the phases: they are spiritual not physical...the physical generally progresses the same for each man but the spiritual is different for each person. One last aspect: the Body and Spirit are intertwined so the conditions of the spirit are reflected by the body. through this knoweldge we know that if we wanted to change our thoughts or emotions we need to change how the physical express them. (ie if you want to stop lust then stop the outward forms such as masturbating sexual immoraality etc) thats why things like grapho therapy work... handwriting is an outward form of your inward condition.

I am of the opinion however that you are disregarding the inner workings (in your example of lust) of the body in the form of instincts. In a healthy body (In my estimation) the working of lust seem to be realtively hardwired into ourselves. It seems to me to be a function of Instinct that causes us to lust the way that we do at times. I'm sorry but stopping instinct can be rather problematic. We can control what we do with them. Stop them entirely? I'm sorry but I must diagree with you.

ty for reading please comment

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
well i will say to answer your first question that my theory is that ALL beings are created with a belief in a "greater power" its up to that individual to dicide what it is or completely deny his urge to believe

in the spheres i am talking about where these things live spiritually AND physically in the realms where both there body and there innerman if they have one lives...solar units are the sun astroids planets etc. the spirits are demons ghosts angels etc. the physical is anything on this earth and in this earths dimension that is physical. animals include thee body and spirit etc.

as for the chemical reactions and such it is a way for the spiritual man to communicate in a physical sphere... if a spirit thinks the thought is translated into what the brain can understand whch is what the body can react to which is what the physical sphere can understand. same with feelings.

no i am stating that the spiritis created by God in heaven lives and then gets put in the body that science makes. then read the passing over... you forget some of what was in the pre life if not most so thoughts are not all deity... you are made to forget the deity to see if you will have faith..etc

i am not saying that lust is not natural all sin is natural and a thing man naturally wants to do but in most religions you have to stop your nature so that the deity can know that you will try to serve him... i did not base this off christianity i based off of religions with deities. when you want to deny that nature you need to stop youre works first then the thought will be "gone" you can deny youre instincts

i hope i answered your questions

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iesus_freak

on the spheres i meant to put #3 as phisical sphere where phisical beings live spiritually AND bodily

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm curious, you refer to a pre-life and after-life.

• Is existence eternal?
  • Do you believe in reincarnation?
  • Do you believe after death we enter a different phase, then the cycle repeats itself?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

well... i beleive the spirit lives forever and in my religion which is a seperate thing all together mind you says that the body will be eternal one day..... no i do not believe in reincarnation..........there are three cycles and those are very similar so i guess its one cycle repeateing itself with certain amendments but after that i have no idea religions just say that the after life will be eternity...we dont know what eternity will be made of.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
just wanted to say thank you for being brave
enough to post this here. i have no comments other than i am starring. am curious to see all the replies

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

thank you but i dont think i am brave just ignorant because i see no danger in what i am doing...but again thank you

new topics

top topics

join