It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War II Conspiracy Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The military knew some thing was going to happen eventually
it was just when and where
likely ...pearl harbor
conspiracy to get us in the war....no
but we had to get in it soon and we were waiting for an attack

The bombs in all likely hood had to be dropped.

could they have been dropped on larger military like targets?
yes
did they have to dropped on a large center of people?
no
but it was kinda like the old fire for effect theory
it had a helluva impact
did they have to drop the second bomb?
no
that was kinda like a pay back
The first one would have probably caused surrender

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Why did it take over 30 minutes to scramble fighters, when by law/procedure soldiers are to make sure they are able to scramble in 12 minutes?

When the planes went off course, and ATControllers could not make contact with the jets, why weren't the fighters scrambled immediately?

Why didn't the pentagon suffer nearly as much damage as it would have if an ACTUAL plane hit it?

Why was the Immediate response: AFGHANISTAN!, when many of the terrorist were Saudi, and came from Saudi, and had Saudi money in their banks?

Why?

Because it was engineered.

But this thread is about World War 2, not World War 3.

This thread is full of idiotic posts, and this is probably the dumbest.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why do you say that, HowardRoark?

Is is just too real for you?

Maybe if you sat up and looked at the truth, you'd understand.

And now, you're resorting to petty name calling?

Great.

If you have something to say, say it. Don't come trash up my thread with things that don't help the discussion.

And I remember some time back that one of the accused 9/11 terrorists (one that supposedly crashed a plane into the WTC) was found in Libya, or something like that.

Anyone else remember when this happened?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
The Pentagon took quite a bit of damage. It did not look as devastating as the WTC because it is the world's largest building. If you ever get to see it in person, you would be amazed at how big it is. The Pentagon would make most airliners look like cessnas in comparison.

I highly doubt the attack was engineered outside of the terrosist's that planned and executed the attack.

The Pentagon is the world's largest enclosed space, but there was a diagram put out not too long ago that showed the damage wasn't consistent with the size of the plane that was supposed to have crashed into it. There was one theory that it was something as small as a patriot missile. I'll see if I can dig it up.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Then how did the bodies of the passengers and the wreckage from the airliner get in the pentagon?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

The Pentagon is the world's largest enclosed space, but there was a diagram put out not too long ago that showed the damage wasn't consistent with the size of the plane that was supposed to have crashed into it. There was one theory that it was something as small as a patriot missile. I'll see if I can dig it up.

The angle of attack or the angle of impact was so low that a majority of the jet crashed into the grounds leading up to the Pentagon, and furthermore this is a building built in the height of the Cold War, designed to be the beating heart of the miltary (Exception would be NORAD), the building was designed to take damage so thats why in comparison to your everyday structure it did not take any damage.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The Pentagon was not built during the cold war. It was completed in 1943 durring WWII.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Don't they teach history in school anymore?

Well, yes and no.
They teach "history", but it is just the rewritten pablum of what They want us to know. What the US really did to the Native Americans is a prime example. The reality of Pearl Harobr is another. The fact that US money funded Hitler is reality. The fact that WWII was supposed to further NWO is rality. The founding of the UN to be the world governing body is reality.

So, much of what we know happened during WWII from school is most likely no the way it really happened.

BTW, Roark. Great user name.
Have you never wondered how anyone could come up with such great ideas for the X FILES??? Truth is always stranger than fiction!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
any building built in the 40's is built great and with tough materials

the truth is stranger than fiction i will say that for sure
to those of you who are turning this into a discussion of engineered attacks

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Actually, the Pentagon had many problems due to it being rushed to be built. A lot of repairs had to be done over the years due to poor workmanship.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
im not too sure bout the theory of the Americans knowing before hand bout the attack on pearl harbour, surely they would have done something, unless they were allowing the deaths of all those people to keep a valuable information source?-your opinions please.

Things like this really, make you think about all the literature that has been written regarding WW2 conspiracies, I really recomend "the Judas Code" by Derek Lambert, very informative about theories of the Russian revolution towards the Germans.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think it is a little far fetched to think that the US had advance knowledge of what was to happen at Pearl.

Why would the US want to lose so many of it's main battle ships and men in a world that was clearly at war?

The carriers were not there because they were on training manuevers. That was just sheer luck and coincidence.

The conspiracy aspect does not make much sense to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
The Pentagon was not built during the cold war. It was completed in 1943 durring WWII.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Facefirst]

Man dont I have egg on my face now...damn.

But I still stand by my earlier statements.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Below are separate ideas that tie together and give a possibility of a conspiracy involving WWII.

In 1931 a large worldwide religious organization headquartered in the USA voted at their large general-once-per-year meeting to change their name to this new name, that they had never been called before 1931 and a name that had never been used prior to 1931: Jehovah Witnesses.

The US Dust Bowl was in it's second year in 1931, beginning in 1930. Does Jehovah Witness sound like Jehovah Wetness ?

A small amount of construction work did begin on Hoover Dam in 1930, such as building roads, a railroad line, and power lines as this dam was originally located in the middle of absolute nowhere. But the majority of the construction of this world's greatest water reclaimation project ( up to that time ) did began in 1931.

Is the real reason that Hoover Dam's official name was not used until 1947, because the Dust Bowl was associated with a dirty trick of the mind involving this dam and the name of this dam ? The dam's name was "unofficially" changed to the different name of "Boulder Dam" until 1947.

Does Hoover Dam sound like Hovah Dam, or rather Jehovah God's Damnation against the Rushing Red Communist River ( Colorado Means Red in Spanish ) ?

John Edgar Hoover ( Jehovah ? ) became director of the FBI in 1924, the same year that the great atheist Vladimir Lenin died.

The same year 1933 that Hitler was voted ( concreted ? ) into Germany, the concrete of Hoover Dam also began pouring continuously for two years ( concrete of WWII ? ).

Was the name "John Dillinger" a hypnotic trigger meaning "Jehovah's Deal in Germany" ?

Hoover Dam received its official name back again in 1947, just a few months before a large US AFB that is located near Hoover Dam also received it's new name. The old Army airfield that had been closed was reactivated, and given this new name of Nellis AFB. H and N are almost identical letters, thus Nellis = Hellis > Is = Jehovah and Hell = Damnation which are similar to the name Hoover Dam or the Damnation of Jehovah God. Also the Nevada's above ground nuclear testing was done within about a hundred miles from Hoover Dam and Nellis.

One other connection between Hoover Dam and Nazi Germany is that the Swastika Flag has a symbolical appearance similarity to the water power generators of the dam. The water from the lake goes thru pipes that were placed within the Rock: R Russian C Communist K Kill. I believe that the water was piped thru the rock mainly to make the dam look pretty. If these pipes went thru the dam walls, then the dam may not look as pretty.

Was the US Dust Bowl an act of God bringing justice to the USA for participating in the planning and designing of WWII ?

But, I think that Stalin was in on all this, as Stalin's great desire was to use WWII to expand the territory of Russia. All Stalin needed was for Germany to attack as Germany did. Why did Hitler reject the help of many tens of millions of Russians who would have loved to help Hitler to get ride of Stalin ?

In 1933 the USA first recognized the USSR, and made treaties with the USSR ( that is also the same year 1933 that Hitler was voted into Germany ).

In 1933 the US Prohibition laws were repealed ( the same year Hitler voted into Germany ). Was the real Prohibition laws not against alcohol, but against the Russian Red Communist River ? The first proposal in Congress of the US Prohibition laws occurred immediately after the USSR became a country in 1917 ( maybe Nov or Dec 1917 ). The Prohibition Amendments numbers 18 and 21 represent the letters R and U or RU for Russia. R is the 18th letter, and U is the 21st letter. Also if 21 becomes BA, then the US Prohibition Amendment Laws spell the word "BAR". Also if R 18 is "AH" then the Amendment numbers spell "BAAH". The repeal of these laws were the same year that Hitler was voted into Germany. Alcoholics Anonymous began in 1935, year dam completed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join