It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something weird happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So I come home from work and the first thing that happens is, my parents say they need to tell me something that happened. So they start telling me this crazy event that just happened.

First, my mom is really into books and movies, etc about angels and azna (mother god) and heaven. She always talks about how you can ask your guardian angels to help you and others. I believed some, but now I believe a LOT more.

So mom and dad were listening to a live podcast or some radio thing about a lady that supposedly talks to angels and asks them questions on the air. (My mom is getting my dad more into angels, but my dad has a whole other gift). He has a friend that can see my dad's guide/guardian angel....anyways this is for another story).

After listening to the radio/podcast thing, i guess it got them thinking about what they could ask their angels. They said how they were thinking about two specific relatives that needed help with their marriage. Remember, that they were only thinking about these two people specifically this night.

During this period of time, they were out on the porch with the dog. My dad said, if you (angels) can help those two specific people out, give us a sign right now. Just at that moment, two raccoons climb up the corner of the porch right in front of them and onto the roof. These coons have been living on the roof for a month or two, but have disappeared for weeks until this day.

So they go inside, so the raccoons don't run away. But this is not the weird part. My dad goes upstairs to watch tv. As soon as he reaches down to get the remote, a picture frame falls over that was on top of the entertainment center.....guess who were on the picture. The same two people they asked to receive help.

I lied, that was not the weird part. The weird part was how the picture fell. I will try to explain this as best i can. Imagine setting this picture frame about an inch from the edge of the entertainment center. If you push it from behind towards the edge, it would fall down hitting the horizontal surface of the entertainment center and then procede to fall off completely. Well this picture frame fell but did not fall off the entertainment center! How is that possible? About 70-80% of the frame was literally off the entertainment center hovering over absolutely nothing. The dust marks where it fell are there to prove it. Plus, it was the picture of the two people that needed help.

Weird.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Its called synchronicity and its not that weird where you think of someone or something then it keeps popping up.Try the Celestine Prophecy series of books for an explanation.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Great story
Each Day God enters our lives in a million and one ways.
I Love Angels as well, probably as much as anything I have ever known.

new topics

join